Reunion Before Leaving

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

omg. 

1. I did not noticed that I already up to 40 chapter! :|

2. I didn't realized how long i write this chapter. Maybe the longest chapter ever! x)

3. Am I a stupid that I actually cried when I wrote this chapter? Y____Y

4. ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NO ONE POV

“Oppa.. Did you asked him already? What did he said?” She is to eager and really curious to know.

“Yeah~ Actually, it was Heechul hyung who helped me asked him..and..”

She cuts him immediately. “Mwo?! Heechul oppa asked him? He willing to help me? Woah, I was afraid to asked for his help at the first place.”

“He really excited when I told him the whole story. He was kinda exaggerating a bit. Although Sungmin and Ryeowook kinda freaked out when they heard the plans but Heechul hyung keep convincing them.”

“Really? Woah. So.. what did he tell Heechul oppa? He agreed or not?”

“He said he can! Well, although it’s kinda a weird request but he say he will come!”

“Jinjja? Jinnja, jinjja?! Omo!! Yeay!” She clapped her own hands. Too happy.

“Yeah~ but the problem is..”

“Ahhh.. Donghae oppa, pleaseeee, please don’t be something bad.” She clamped her hands together like praying.

“He can only come the day you will be off to your country.” Donghae sighed.

“Ouhh..” She look sad a bit. After a while she come with a thoughts. “But hey, we can meet at the airport. And  then I leave it to you guys.”

“_____ Lee.”

“Hey! Since when I have Lee?”

“Since you are my sister. Listen, _____ Lee. Are you sure about this? 100 % sure? What if hyung really mad at all of us?”

“Lee Donghae oppa, that Park Jungsoo have to faced it. I am going to force him no matter what. He need to facethe reality. He needs to listen to whatever reason HanKyung will give to him. I don’t care if he’s going to kill me or not.” She rolled her eyes

“Ouh. Okay okay. Arasso. BUT! You have to face something too.”

“What?!” She don’t get it.

“Promise me you will tell hyung that you need to go back to your country a.s.a.p or I’ll cancel everything!” Donghae threatening her.

She pouted her lips.. “Ottokhae..”

“Fine.. I wanna call HanKyung hyung now and tell him we cancel everything and I am going to spread this things to Leeteuk hyung.” Donghae quickly grabbed his phone but _____ quickly hold his hands.

“Okay. Arasso arasso.. I will! I promise!”

*skip

“Yeay! My boyfriend is back!!” She jump out the couch and immediately run to Leeteuk and hug him tightly.

Leeteuk hug her back although he is a bit confused. He kissed his head. “I miss you.”

“I miss you more!!” She give a peck on his lip.

“Yah yah! Get a room will you? Aishh..” Eunhyuk pissed off since they were blocking the way.

They just chuckled and walk to the couch. _________ help Leeteuk to take off his jacket.

“Did you have your dinner yet, honey?” She asked him.

“Yes. What about you?”

She just nodded and smile.

“Honey, let me help you remove your make up okay?” She quickly rushed to her room and take her make up remover and cotton balls then she quickly runs to the living room again.

“Here..” As she sits, she tap her laps as a signal to let Leeteuk lay there.

Leeteuk just followed. He close his eyes. ______ applied the makeup remover to the cotton balls and wipe Leeteuk’s face.

“You must been tired today, right. How was Sukira? Eunhyuk oppa didn’t bullied you or did he?” She asked him while applying tose makeup remover to him.

Leeteuk just shooked his head.

“I want it too. I am tired too~” Suddenly Eunhyuk said at the corner of the living room.

“Go ask Donghae oppa to do it for you!”

“Yah! So mean! I am your oppa too!”

Donghae quickly pulled Eunhyuk and whispered something to his ear. “Yah. She is trying to be nice to hyung because she is about to tell hyung that she is going to leave Korean 3days more.”

“Jinjja?” Eunhyuk said whispering too so that Leeteuk wont heard anything. Then he leave _____ and Leeteuk alone in that living room.

“Okay, I’m done.”

Leeteuk get up from his lying position and sit on the couch as soon as ______ said she was done.

“Turn, let me massage you, honey.” She gave him the brightest smile she have.

Leeteuk just turn around withhis back facing _______. Then, _______ start to massage his shoulder.

“Baby.. may I ask you something?” Leeteuk said while ____ is massaging his shoulder.

“Hmmm?”

“Why you are EXTRA nice tonight?”

“Err.. why? Hate it? Well, I just wanna treat my boyfriend nicely and give my boyfriend all the love I have.”

“Now you sounds cheesy.”

“Yah!” She hit his back lightly. “You taught me.”

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “So, tell me. Do you want something from me?”

“Hey! I am being nice to you and you think I want something in return?” Well, it is.

“Okay. Rilex. I’m just saying. Well, if you don’t want anything, it’s fine then.”

“Well, actually..” She backhug him then. “There is something I wanna tell you.” She said in slow pace.

Leeteuk chuckled. “See. I knew it.” Leeteuk then caressed her hands that lingers aroung his waist then. “What is it baby?”

“Actually… I.. hmmm..”

“Baby, what is it? Just tell me. Not like I will mad at you..”

“Ihavetogobacktomycountryanotherthreedaysforreal.” She said it quickly but Leeteuk quickly get what she actually said.

“WHAT?!” He turns to face _____. “Why now only you tell me?!” He raised his voice.

“Wuaaaaaaaa… you said you wont get mad..” ___ pouted.

“Yeah~ I know but..this things is serious. Why you wanna go back so sudden?” He crossed his brows.

“Emm, it’s like a contract. Me, being here. You know. The management said that after the concert had settled, I need to go back to my country. And plus, I have no work here anymore. I cant stay here forever. Not like I’m migrating or something.” She explained

“Just migrates here then.”

“Jungsoo, I can’t. I have works at my country too. Being here also a work. Tru to understand me honey.” She put her hands on his cheek.

“Well, you don’t need to work.” He sighed then. “If you leave, what about me? What about us?”

“Honey, we can always contact each other. And maybe sometimes, you can come to my country and we spend time together or otherwise. Anything. Long-distance relationship not that bad.” She try to soothe him.

“No. I can’t. Why you’re telling me now? Huh? Did other people know about this?”

She lightly nodded. “I am sorry.”

“Ughhh.” He groaned. He stands up then.

“Jungsoo-ah..” She hold his hands.

“Just go to sleep in your room.” He left out a deep sighed then.

“You wont be sleeping in that room too?” She’s reffering to her room.

He let go of her hands that is holding him. “Just go.” Then he walk away to his room that shared with Heechul.

Go? He’s telling me to just go to my country just like that? I know he just asking me to go to sleep but the way he told me just like asking me to go away from his life- _______ think to herself.

 

*

 

YOUR POV

“Morning..” I sit between Kyuhyun and Heechul. “Sorry I woke up late and didn’t manage to prepare you guys breakfast.”

“Never mind. I already cooked.” Ryeowook patted my hair while he was crossing me from my back to go to his seats.

I look at everyone. They already started to eat their breakfast. Suddenly I realized someone missing.

“Oppa.. Where is Jungsoo oppa?”

“He left early in the morning for his schedule.” Heechul answered while eating.

“Is his schedule THAT early? He never left without telling me first.” I pouted

“Maybe he didn’t want to wake you..” Heechul simply said.

“But he always text me before.” I sighed then. “Oh.. he must have probably hate me right now.”

“Wae?” Kyuhyun asked.

“About you’re leaving?” Donghae who sit acrossed me asked.

I nodded.

“What did he said last night?” Eunhyuk turns to ask. Now all eyes on me.

“What do you aspect? Of course he asked me to stay. I told him I cant. Then.. well, you guys knew him.”

“Aigoo. It must be hard tor you.” Sungmin said while sipping his coffee.

“Never mind. I’ll talk to him.” Heechul said while chewing his food.

“Oppa. No, just let him be.”

“_______-ah, then how will your plan goes? I already booked a restaurant.” Siwon look at me.

“Booked a restaurant?? I thought we’re going to meet him at the airport.” I bluntly said.

“Sometimes, you can be REALLY smart and sometimes you can be REALLY idiot.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah~ now you’re being an idiot. What do you think? Siwon booked the whole airport so that no one will disturb us? Hello, we’re talking about an airport. There’ll be lots of people. You want the world to see Jungsoo punch Hankyung?”  Heechul making face.

Woah I got double hit from the evil and the devil.

“So you afraid there will be paparazzi?”

“Ofcourse! Aigoo. What’s wrong with your connection. Your seems to pick up it very slow today!” Siwon said.

“What if hyung refused to come?” Yesung questioned.

“Well, we just have fun with Hankyung then. Just leave Jungsoo being forever butthurt.” Heechul words just makes everyone rolled their eyes.

“Oppa! You cant say this.”

“Yeah~ I am tired of all this. He never seems care about Hankyung at all. Never asked us anything. He just selfish. Yeah~ he feels betrayed but did he ever think of Hankyung’s feelings for once?” Heechul seems pissed off.

“Oppa.. don’t worry okay. I’ll promise before I get back, I will make this happened. Super Junior as 13 + 2. Even if the world will never know this but I wanna all of you guys still stick together although not on stage or on TV. Because that is how it is supposed to be.”

 

*

 

“Lee Hyukjae sit down! Kim Jongwoon! Stop bothering other people. Cho Kyuhyun slow down the game’s volume! Shin Donghee stop complaining you are hungry. Let’s just sit down here calmly and wait for him, okay??” I was actually nervous to meet him for the first time but all this oppa can’t keep calm too. Keep on making noises. I feel like bringing 12 kids to the restaurant.

Siwon booked a VIP room in that restaurant so it’s quite big and spacious for all of us. Oh, yes 12 kids.. Kibum, Henry and Zhoumi insisted to join. Kangin cant join since he is on duty in the army. And Leeteuk.. sighed. I called him like thousand times but he didn’t pick up. Yeah~ he haven’t talked to me since past few days since I told him that I will go back to my country which is my flight is tonight. How could he. Yes, I am so upset and sad about this but I don’t wanna leave a sad memory here before going back. Yesterday I have a girls party with all SNSD’s, Wonder Girls’, 2NE1’s members along with Hyuna and Sohyun, Sulli, Krystal, and Victoria. The girls were so nice throwing a farewell party for me. We had fun. Back to current situation. Hankyung going to arrived about half an hour to the restaurant. I am so happy that he really agreed to do this little reunion although he didn’t know that Leeteuk have no idea about this. I thought Teuk will come but it seems like no hope. I grabbed my phone and try my one last chance. I text him.

Honey. I know you still mad at me. I am so sorry. For thousands times, I am so sorry. I wish you can come to SS restaurant now. I have a little surprised for you. And, by the way I am going back soon. It’s okay if you don’t wanna forgive me but atleast let me see you for this one last time. Please, darling.. I love you.”

This is not a trick. I really wanna see him too before I off with my flight. Yes, I wanna him to meet Hankyung but I wanna to look at him for myself too. I seriously miss him. I look at my phone. Still hoping a message will come. But..

“Hey.. why you look so down?” Donghae noticed me.

“Yeah, you look so sad. Why, dongsaeng?” Sungmin joined him and sit next to me.

“Hyung, right?” Donghae lucky guess.

I just lightly nodded. “What if he didn’t come until I board tonight? I wanna see him. It’s like we’re breaking up for real..” I can feel my eyes are teary right now. I am trying to hold it.

“Hey, he’ll come okay? Trust oppa okay?” Donghae my hair.

“But I called him. I texted him but he didn’t replied any of it.” My voice cracked.

“My dear. Trust us. He wont let you off just like that.” Sungmin hugged me from the side.

Suddenly someone enters the room.

“Hyung!”

“Gege!”

All of them rushed to him and hugged him immeadiately.

“Hyung. It’s been a long time we didn’t meet. I really miss you.” Eunhyuk hugged him. His voice cracked. And suddenly his tears forms.

“Me too, Eunhyuk-ah. Mianhae.” Hankyung hugged him so tight.

“Hankyung-ah.. I .. I missed you..” Heechul cant hold his tears no more.

Hankyung hugged him them. “Heechul-ah..” He is crying so hard too. I bet he missed his bestfriends.

“Ouh. Kibum-ah, you are here too.” Hankyung who is still crying hug Kibum them. Kibum still speechless. Only his tears can be seen.

Mostly all members are crying so hard and they still hugging Hankyung. I, who was watching them cried so hard too. It is so touching seeing them reunite. They were still hugging until Heechul said something to Hankyung.

“Hankyung-ah, meet ________. She is Jungsoo’s girlfriend and she is the one who insisted this to happened.” Heechul touched my shoulder and cant hold his tears. It feels like he is thanking me.

“You.. Thankyou so much, ______-ah.. I don’t know what to say but.. ” He left his unfinished words and hugged me so tight. I cant helped it. I just hug him back and cry on his chest.

“Thankyou for being with Leeteuk hyung too. I bet you are the best girl that can take care of him.” Hankyung said while letting me go. I just smile.

“By the way.. where is hyung?” Hankyung asked.

Omo. I  am screwed. Someone helped me. Everyone were just keep in silence. Don’t know how they should answered him.

“Emm, maybe he..”Henry try to explained but Hankyung cut him.

“I know. He don’t wanna come right? He still mad and hate at me. Am I right?” Then he smirked. “All this long, I t was my fault. I cant blame him. I deserved this. I betrayed him. But I didn’t mean too. I’m just..” He facedpalms himself. I hold his hands that ws covering his face.

“Yes! You betrayed me when I trusted you the most!”

All of us turns to see that voice. He was standing at the entrance if the room.

“Jungsoo..” I said slowly.. I am shocked to see him when I thought he wont come.

“______, is this what you called ‘surprised’? Calling him to come back? What for? He didn’t love us anymore. He is a selfish person! He only thinks of himself! You shouldn’t do this _____-ah. And I don’t why he still have guts to come here.  He shouldn’t come back since he hates everything here.” Leeteuk said but never once looking at Hankyung.

“Hyung.. I know it was my mistakes that I didn’t tell you first but please..”

“I don’t wanna hear any reasons. _____ you come here.” He suddenly grabbed my wrist and forced me to follow him. I struggled with him.

“Hyung! Don’t hurt her. It’s not her fault!”Kyuhyn raised his voices while Siwon try to stopped Leeteuk.

“All of you stay back! It is my problem with her!” He pulled me harder. I am still struggling.

“Yah! Park Jungsoo! Let go!”I almost yelled.

But he didn’t listen. He try to pulled me from Siwon somehow I managed to escaped.

“Yah!” I raised my voice to the max. he stopped. Everyone in that room stopped.

“You! Talking about selfish?! You are the one who selfish! You don’t even to listen to his reason for once! I might may not know what is his reason but atleast give him the chance! You are mad just because he didn’t respect you as the eldest and just go away like that, right?! But you as the eldest should ask him. Yes, he might be wrong but you should not hate him. You have to understand him the most than even his bestfriend did. You..” I xried while saying this.

“You don’t understand me at all _____. This bastard, I don’t care if he wanna leave the group! But you don’t know. When all of us was worried about him, what did he gave us? A court letter! We are in the peak of our carrier. Where did I go wrong as a leader than he turm his back towards me? I gave him everything. I never once neglected him. I always back him up whenever it is needed.. but he..”

“Hyung..” Hankyung suddenly kneeled in front of Leeteuk. He is crying all his might. “Hyung.. don’t blame her. Sont ever get mad at her. It’s me you should mad with.” He holds Leeteuk’s hands while kneeling. “ Hyung.. I am sorry.. I don’t know what to do that time. I was afraid that if I tell you, you will be terribly disappointed but I was terribly wrong when I didn’t tell you. I know I disappointed you more when I left. I didn’t mean too. But they keep on forcing me to be their slave. Hyung.. everytime I went back to China with the reason I missed my family, actually the forcing me to teach the trainee for all day long and they didn’t pay me. I don’t mind that. But seriously by that time, I haven’t meet my family for 5 years when all of you guys thought I was in China. No, I was being a slave. They forced me not to inform any of you guys especially you and Heechul since they know you guys will get mad at them. I cant take it no more and that’s when I decided to run away hyung. Mianhae.. but I don’t you to be punished by them if you fight for me. You know how their true colour are..” He explains everything that refers to their management country.

As I was listening I saw Leeteuk’s tears flowing. I was crying too. In fact, all of them are.

“Hyung. It’s true. I found that from the trainess. I asked them. Hankyung hyung have to teach all the trainees 10 batches per day..” Zhoumi supported Hankyung statement.

“Hankyung-ah..” Leeteuk guided him to stand up. “I am so sorry I didnt listen to you..”

“Hyung. It’s okay as long as you don’t hate me anymore. I really love you hyung. You are my family!” Hankyung hugged Leeteuk and so does Leeteuk. And they were crying. All of them hugged each other and group hug after that. I back off since I think they need time for them.

“Hey! Don’t forget me!” Suddenly Kangin appeared and joined them. He probably have permission to off for a while. That is so great seeing them as 15 members hugging to each other although they cant be as 15 on stage. Atleast I know they are 15 as family now.

My phone ring so sudden. I get out from the room without anyone noticed. I wiped my tears and picked the phone. It was Lea. Oh my. I almost forgot my flight!

“_______, I have news to you.”

   

   

   

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND NEW READERS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! TO SILENT READERS! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO. ;)

fiann5 : *psssttt~ i wanna tell you secret. dont tell anyone. I am going to include some Kyu love story in here too! dont tell anyone kay? x) LOL

marisa566 : but now most fans always hate it. even in WGM> they even create anti pages for Sora. and I bet the new couple in SJ too. Y___Y

SujuXLove : yeah~ she is too kind. i am not that kind too! if i was in that place, i kill the fans! HAHA. x)

reeza_hyukie : hello there! thankyou so much for reading! you guessed me right. memang saya malay. hehe. ENJOY!! ^^

ihanchul : dont watch WGM if you are jealous but stay away from joining the antipages of the girls that paired with SJ. it's not their fault pairing with SJ! hehe. :) ENJOYYY! :)