A Little Moment of You and Me

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

They were having a party just for me and Leeteuk after kidnapping us. To celebrates our relationship. Together with Soo-Woo couple too. And a new-born maknae couple Sulli and DongWoon.  They just confessed a week ago. And you can hear how Hyuna and Sohee keep whining that how come the younger Sulli already have partner and they don’t. Then Heechul keep bugging Sohee to be with him and I told him not to screwed up my sister. But I am so thankful to Heechul because he is the master mind behind this party but I just unsatisfied with him because why on earth he need to kidnapped me and Leeteuk? He is so funny. And even funnier his failed ‘servants’ like Minho who keep doing mistakes while they undercovered.  

Suddenly I feel like going to the ladies. Since it was held on  the rooftop I decided to go alone. I just decide to use our dorms bathroom. I walk to the stairs when I saw a figure squatting between the stairs. I know his figure although it is from the back.

“Oppa.. what are you doing here alone?” I touch his shoulder. He raised up and look at me. I was surprised to see he was holding a bottle of soju and he was a bit drunk I guess.

“Oh.. ______.” That is just what he said.

“Oppa, you don’t look so sober. Let’s go back to your dorms. Let me send you.” I pulled his arms. But he refused and pulled away.

“No! Just leave me alone.” He said.

“Oppa, just let me call Taeyang oppa, okay? Hold on.” I climbed a few stairs but then he pulled my wrist.

“No! Don’t you hear me? I just wanna be alone!”

Here goes drunk-TOP. Aishh. He always like this when he is drunk. So stubborn.

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun! What is wrong with you? Why suddenly you in this state? You shouldn’t be drunk you know.”

“It is..all because of…you..i..” He muttered while scratching his head then touched his forehead. Then I can hear like he was sobbing now.

“Me?” I asked him. I sit next to him again.

“________-ah, what am I supposed to do? I tell myself to let you go but..my heart seems.. ahh! I don’t know!” He sipped the bottle he was holding.

“Oppa.. you know that.. we already agreed that we should forgot all our past memories.” Ahhh. Why should I talk to him about this right now? He wont even remember this.

“I know! But I just.. Why am I so stupid?! That girl is not worth it. I shouldn’t left you.” A tears fall from his eyes.

I feel sorry for him but my heart is not for him anymore. I did forgive what he had done to me but to be with him again… hmmm, I am not  a risktaker.  Besides, my heart is only for the one and only Jungsoo. I don’t feel anything towards Seunghyun other than family love.

I cupped his face with my both hands and make him look at me. “Oppa.. just forget everything. Maybe you and I were not meant to be together from the beginning. Past is memories. We cant let it haunting us.”

He didn’t say anything but just stare me. He suddenly leaned his face closer to me.i know what he I sabout to do. I pushed him. But suddenly he threw his bottle of soju and grabbed both my shoulder. He pull me closer to him agreesively. I struggled to escape from him.

“Oppa!”

He keep on forcing me. I try to pushed him but no used. I closed my eyes and keep on struggling.

“Yah!” Suddenly TOP was pushed away. I opened my eyes and saw Leeteuk clenching his fist. He was about to punched TOP but I hugged his waist from the back to stop him.

“Jungsoo-ah, don’t! He drunk!” I said.

Leeteuk look at me and cupped my face. “Are you okay?!” He said in between his breath.

I just nodded. I walk to TOP who was leaning to the wall. “Oppa, lets just go back to your dorms okay..” I said to him. At that moment I just hope that Jungsoo understand me.

I help TOP to stands properly. “Jungsoo-ah, should we call GD or Taeyang?” I look at Leeteuk fiery eyes. I was scared actually but I need to help TOP. He cant even walk properly.

“Take my phone. Just call them.” He took out his phone an passed it to me. Suddenly he pulled TOP away from me to support TOP. He put one of TOP’s arms linking around his shoulder.

“Let’s go.” He said while walking.

I was on the phone trying to reached GD but disconnected. He must probably too much enjoying the party. I just walk behind TOP and Leeteuk.

 

*skip*

 

“Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” Leeteuk shout from his front door.

“Oppa! So loud! Your baby isn’t here!” Hyuna said to him as soon as Hyuna opened the door. Leeteuk fold his arms acrossed the dorms.

“Yah, Hyuna.. ppali. Call her. I need to see her now before we go to the studio. Later will be lots of VJ’s. I can’t do anything or we’ll got caught.”

“Shireo! Oppa give me something in returns first!” Hyuna folds her arms and leaned to the door. Not that she doesn’t want to call _______ for Leeteuk but _______ is getting herself ready right now.

“Aigoo, this kid! How could you threaten your oppa? Ani.. your sunbae? Huh?” Leeteuk said wwhile seeing Hyuna already pouting. “Here, I give you our one and only Kim Jongwoon!” Leeteuk pushed Yesung as soon as Yesung appeared from back.

“Mwoya hyung?” Yesung said (in Yesung style) Well, he knows nothing! We cant blame him.

“I give you to Hyuna.” Leeteuk chuckled.

“No!” Yesung almost yelled.

“Oppa! I would never wanted you too!” Hyuna said to Yesung almost whining like she always did in Invincible Youth.

“Ya..Hyuna-ah, oppa have someone else here..” He touches his chest. “But I still love you as my little dongsaeng.” He moves closer to Hyuna and pinched Hyuna’s cheeks.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…appaaaaaaa..” Hyuna tries to pulled Yesung’s from pinching her  cheeks hardly.

“Yesung-oppa! What are you doing to my sister?!” ______ pulled Yesung from the back. Almost hugging him.

“Yah! ______! How could you hugged someone else infront of me?” Leeteuk said and pretend to sulking.

______ just noticed her boyfriend quicly let Yesung’s go. “ I was just stopping him from bullying my sister.”

“Ya..come here.” Leeteuk pulled _______’s right hand and drag her into his dorms and to his room.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Donghae asked Leeteuk on his way but Leeteuk just walk through.

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t try to do anything weird to my dongsaeng!” Sungmin almost yelled. They followed him to his room but Leeteuk  quickly closed and locked the door.

Sungmin and Donghae keep knocking the door.

“Hyung, I swear if you do something to her I give you a flying kicks!” They heard Sungmin threaten Leeteuk from the room.

“Oppa! I’ll be fine. Don’t worry!” _______ yelled to Sungmin and Donghae who is outside the room.

“Finally I am with you..alone.” He whispered to her.

­­­________ just chuckled while Leeteuk holding both of her hands.

“I missed you..” Leeteuk whispered again.

“Me too. But now, we gotta go to work. You know that today we have a..”

Leeteuk give a peck on her lips.

“Park Jungsoo! You always steal my kiss. Unfair.”

“But you like it! I saw you blushing.” Leeteuk hold _____’s chin as she trying to look away.

“Whatever..” She said.

Suddenly Leeteuk collapsed his lips onto hers. They kissed for a few seconds and their kissed when deeper. They kiss passionately.

“Err..hyung..”

They stopped. _______ immeadiately blushed. Leeteuk pulled _____’s face on his chest to avoid her from seeing topless Lee Hyukjae only with a towel coming out from the bathroom.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Why you are here?!” Leeteuk almost yelled.

“I.. I was using your bathroom ofcourse!”

“Yah! Why don’t you use your own bathroom or the bathroom outside?!” Leeteuk questioned him.

“Hyung.. my room have no bathroom remember? And Shindong hyung was using the outside bathroom. I have no choice. I’m late.” Eunhyuk explained.

Leeteuk still holding _____. He was about to give some more babbling towards Eunhyuk then ______ stopped him. She pulled herself from Leeteuk embraced.

“It’s okay oppa..”

“Yah! Don’t look at him! He topless!” Leeteuk tried to covered _____’s eyes.

______ avoid him. “Oppa.. I have seen all SuperJunior’s topless picture.” She grinned.

"What?!" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk almost shocked.

Eunhyuk quickly cover his topless body with his hands. "Look, who's the ert one here."

"______-ah, seriously? So.." Leeteuk look in her eyes.

"So I have seen yours too!" She giggling in teasing way. "But I never saw Kyuhyun's abs. I wonder.. hmm"

"Yah! Dont you even think to.." Leeteuk warned her.

"Well well.. looks like we have ert couple here!" Eunhyuk said.

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! You..." Leeteuk started to point at Eunhyuk who still cobering his chest.

“Let’s go!” She pulled Leeteuk’s hand. “Eunhyuk oppa, faster okay! We’re already late!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*sorry i've made you guys waiting. been busy with my final presentation. >___<* will update soon!*