Torn to Pieces

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

First of all, GO BACK TO CHAPTER 44 AND READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN since i added something in that chapter! heeee~ ;)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE POV

 

"I dont wanna see your face now. Go.. Go away.. Leave me alone.." He said almost whispering

"Honey..what is wrong with you? Tell me.. You' ve been actng cold to me since these past two days. I cant take it no more..please. If i have done something wrong please tell me.." She almost sounds like begging.

"Go!" He shouted. 

"Jungsoo-ah..mianhae.." Her voice cracked. Almost crying. "I didnt meant to hurt you like this. I am sorry if I have done.."

"Shut up! Don’t  say sorry when you are not. Just go now. Go to wherever. I dont care. Maybe you can go back to your beloved ex boyfriend."

"So..this is about TOP? Jungsoo.. I've told you we had dinner together with other members. And I slept at their dorm not only with him."

"Huh? Really, huh?!" He chuckles a bit. "Do you think I am that stupid? He picked up your phone. And you were in toilet..well..who knows wat you actually did with him before that.."

 

*FLASHBACK*

“________-ah! Youngbae already prepared the things to cook for you tonight. Jiyoung’ve missing you. Can’t you just follow me go back to our dorm? I’ll promise I will face what it takes if Teukie hyung nag at you later on.”

“Well, I need to inform him first but my phone just died.. ottokhae..” She sounds worried. Avtually if Leeteuk had once told her that if she insists to stay or visits BigBang’s dorm, he must followed ________. But TOP is begging her like for half an hour and he did not gave up. She really sis miss all her BigBang’s family and she really don’t want them to think that she already neglected them. This is a hard decision for her.

“We can borrow Seungri phone charger when we get home _______. Please.. I don’t want to listen to Jiyoung’s nagging anymore. He is so jealous that I can see you almost everyday on this drama set.”

“Hmm” ______ let out a deep sighed. “Okay then.”

So she followed TOP to the BigBang dormitories and when she arrived they greeted her so warmly since they haven’t met for a few months due to busy schedules. TOP was telling her the truth when she saw the table full of foods. They really expected her to come. She glad that she followed Top or else she will disappointed her BigBang’s family. She admits that she had fun spending times with them. This is her original family. She loves them.

“Ahh.. I forgot to text Jungsoo oppa.” She suddenly remember what she forgotten after they all had their dinner. “Seungri-ah, may I borrow your phone charger?”

Seungri passed her his phone charger since it is compatible with her phone. She connects her phone with the charger and switch on her phone.

“Oppa..” She said to TOP who is the nearest to her. “Please alert my phone. I need to go to the toilet now.”

She went to the toilet and a few seconds later her phone rings. TOP picked up the phone.

“______-ah! Where are you. It’s late at night already. Donghae said you’re supposed to finished your filming 2 hours after him but this way over 2 hours. Where are you?” Leeteuk sounds extremely worried.

“Hyung.. This me.. TOP. She is with me.. I mean with us at BigBang’s dorm. She just had dinner with us. Her phone died while we are filming back then.”

“And why you picks up her phone? Where is she?” His voice changed.

“She went to the toilet…” TOP haven’t finished his words and he heard Leeteuk’s hung up.

“Oppa.. who is that? Jungsoo?” _____ just came out from the toilet.

TOP just nodded but he feels bad. He passed the phone to _______. _______ tried a few times to call Leeteuk but cannot be reached. She decides to go back to Super Junior’s dorms but Daesung said it’s already late at night and he promised to send ____ back early in the morning.

Unfortunately that morning _______ can’t find Leeteuk nowhere and the other members told her that he is on his work. And he is working outstation, outside of Seoul.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Jungsoo, how could you say that to me? I never cheat behind your back. I am so sorry. I miss you honey.. Please..”

“I said go!”

 

*

 

YOUR POV

I still haven’t talk to him these past few days. I know that other members been trying to talk to him about what happened but Leeteuk just being stubborn like he always did.i don’t know how to consoled with him anymore. BigBang do not know about this issue yet since I don’t want them to feel guilty of what happened mostly TOP. Everyone else except for Super Junior still thinking we’re doing good.

Tonight all of us were invited to SNSD’s secret party since they are celebrating Jessica’s birthday. It is also like our first gathering after a few months plus more members and more idols are coming too. I wear this dress http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/211699/burberry-prorsum-spring-2010-dress-profile.jpg and tied my hair into bun. I put some light make up. Not to heavy. I don’t want others to noticed that I am still depressed on my relationship.

I sit at a couch alone since everyone are busy having conversation and some on the dance floor. I have no mood actually. I came with Leeteuk’s car along with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun but there’s just silence in that car. I know the dongsaengs didn’t dare to talk to their hyung. I looked around and observing people blankly. I feel a bit dizzy since it is a club, you know the noises. I saw Leeteuk at one corner, talking to Taeyeon. Smiling and laughing. I just stared at him. I do feel jealous. But I cant do anything. I saw he glanced at me for a while then he continue laughing happily with Taeyeon.  I get the feelings he is trying to make me jealous somehow.

LEETEUK POV

I saw her sitting at the couch at one corner alone. She stares at me for a long time. I glanced at her then I talk to Taeyeon and pretends to laugh. She didn’t look happy. I know why. But she actually look so beautiful and seriously hot in that dress. When she get into the car back then I actually feel so surprised looking at her. She can melts any man that see her. Even my dongsaengs have been praising her. I wished I can go to her and kiss her hot lips. Arghh. How I missed her lips and I miss to touched her but no! I have to keep calm. She’s cheating on me. Whatever her reasons is or no matter how the boys try to explained to me, I just cant believe she actually still THAT closed with her ex boyfriend.

I’m still staring at her up and down when she already moves her sight from me. Suddenly TOP approached her and sit next to her. And she smiles to him! Arghh! That smiles. I haven’t see that smiles in this past few days. She wont even smiles when Eunhyuk or Shindong makes a fool jokes to her. But now! I clenched my fist tightly.

“Oppa.. are you okay?”

“Taeyeon-ah.. I’m fine” I forced smile to her.

 

YOUR POV

 

“What kind of  pretty girls dress up so nice and beautiful but sitting alone in the club, huh?”

I look at him and smile at him. “Don’t joke around. I am not in the mood.”

“Why? What happened?” He asked me.

“Nothing. Just tired.”

He chuckles a bit. “Liar. Dear ______, you may lie at anyone else but you can’t lie on me. I am your ex-b.. I mean your oppa,,”

“Emm, nothing. I am fine. I am just tired. Hey, did you bring Jooyeon unnie too?” I tried to changed the topic.

Jooyeon is the second actress in our drama. She is a new actress and such a lovely girl. She is taller than me of course and matches TOP’s height. Well, actually TOP is making his moves on her. He said that it was like love at first sight because when the first time he saw her, it feels like she already caught his eyes. Well, I am glad that he finally moves on from our relationship and I believe Jooyeon is a nice girl.

“No. I rarely talked to her, how could she will willingly follow me if I invite her to be my date at this party.”

“Seunghyun-ah! You have to make a faster moves!” I hit his arms. “She is a hot girl, you might loose her!”

“Yah! That is why you have to help me!” He pinched my nose lightly.

“No way. You are a guy. You have to make your own moves!” I  said as I smile at him as I realize a pair of eyes is looking at us.

“I think I’m closer. Just wait okay?” Then he giggled. “Hey, back to main topic! You are not okay with Teukie hyung, right?” He sounds serious now. I didnt reply him.

“Why? Because of me? Because of the other day you went to our dorm?”

How could he always guess it right everytime! I just let out a deep sighed.

“Let me talked to him and tell him the truth.”

As I heard then I quickly grabbed his arms to stopped him. “No! No! He will be more mad!”

“Then? He cannot live with the wrong idea. We didn’t do anything wrong. You want me to ask Jiyoung to talk to him?”

“No! Jiyoung oppa will use harshed words. I know him..” I sughed.

“Youngbae?”

“No. oppa. I think I can handle this okay? Maybe we just need more times.”

“Okay.. I understand but if this continues, sont be afraid to tell us okay?” He patted my back and smiles at me. I smiles at him back. He then sipped his drinks and his lipgloss went messed. I leaned my face closer to him to wipe the messed around his lips.

“Aigoo..oppaaaa-ah..”

Then we both chuckles.

 

NO ONE POV

_________ and TOP were sitting there talking nicely when suddenly Leeteuk rushed to them.

“Yah!” He grabbed TOP’s collar.

“Hyung! Are you drunk?!” TOP tried to stopped Leeteuk.

“You bastard!! She has nothing to do with you anymore why are you trying to ruined everything!” He grabbed  TOP’s collar tightly.

“Jungsoo-ah! Stop it! You are drunk!” _____ try to pulled Leeteuk from TOP.

“You! Shut up! I am not drunk! You are just the same!! You cheat on me!”

Leeteuk obviously drunk and half conscious. Nichkhun quickly pulled him away from TOP. “Hyung! Calm down!”

Suddenly all the attentions in the club was on them. Everyone was shocked. Even the DJ stop playing the music.

“Hyung! What is wrong with you!” Siwon said after rushing to them.

“Why are you drinking till you’re drunk, huh, Jungsoo?” Heechul voice seems he is angry.

“Jungsoo. Please trust me. I didn’t cheat on you. Never. TOP is just my oppa..” She begged him.

“Khun! Let go of me!” He raised his voice and slipped from Nichkhun and dazed off.

________ runs to stopped him but when she arrived outside the club she saw Leeteuk already inside his car and drive away.

“Oppa! Let’s follow him! He is drunk and he is driving!!” _______ pulled Siwon. Siwon grabbed his keys from his pocket and rushed to his car immeadiately.

The other members of Super Junior just follow Siwon’s lead. They are sure where Leeteuk is heading. TOP is trying to follow them but Taeyang stopped him saying to let Super Junior settle this problem first.

 

*

 

“Jungsoo! What is wrong with you! I told you I had nothing to do with him!” She grabbed his hands but then he pushed away immediately.

“You kissed him!” He yelled at her.

“Hyung! Calm down!” Siwon try to calmed Leeteuk.

“You shut up!” He pointed at Siwon. “You..” He pointed to _______ next. “I don’t want to see your face! I told you that I hate to see you with him but you still! What do you think I am! You think that I am some kind of toy that you can play with, huh!” He grabbed ________’s shoulder until she feel pained.

“Hyung!” Donghae tried to stopped him. Leeteuk pushed Donghae away.

Then he grabbed _______’s wrist ignoring how she begged him to let her go. He dragged _______ into her room and shut the door. The others were trying to knocked and call him. Asking him to stop and not to hurt ______. But he just ignored.

He pinned _____on to the wall and roughly kiss her lips hardly. ______ struggled and try to stopped him. He then kissed her neck roughly and forcefully and trying to ripped her dress.

“Jungsoo! Stop it!” She’s still struggling. “Let go of me, Jungsoo!” She gained her energy and pushed him.

“Why?! Why _______?! I gave you all my love!” He yelled at her. He grabbed her shoulder forcefully and try to kiss her again. She pushed him away again.

“You kissed him happily and now you pushed me away?!” He shouted right to her face.

“I dint kissed him! Jungsoo, you must have misunderstand me. Jung..” She haven’t finished her words and she feels her cheek burning. Leeteuk just slapped her face hard. She touches her burning cheek and a tear dropped on her face.

“Jungsoo.. how could you..” She said in between cries. “Jungsoo-ah.. I am sorry but I did not..” She try to grabbed his hands but he pushed _____ until she meet the wall again.

“You! I hate you! You lied to me! I don’t believe any of your words.” He grabbed ______’s hair. He clenched his fist and suddenly he is out of his mind and punched _______ on her face. _______ fall down to her knees. She is half conscious when she hear the doors opened.

“Hyung! What have you done!” Kyuhyun yelled at him.

“Jungsoo! Are you out of your mind?!” Heechul grabbed his collar.

“_______-ah! Wake up. Are you okay?” Kyuhyun  hold _____ who is half conscious.

“What are you guys huh? Why are you backing on her instead of me? She led to me!!” Leeteuk screamed his lungs out. He pushed Heechul and walk off the room. Sungmin and Shindong decided to follow him secretly when they saw him grabbed the keys. He is still drunk.

“______-ah! Kwaenchana?” Donghae really worried.

“Let’s take her to the hospital!” Ryeowook said.

“Ani.. Kwaen..cha..na..yo..” She said in between pains that she had. Her nose is bleeding. There are scratches on her cheeks. Her lips is swollen so badly

“No! You are not fine. Don’t be so stubborn! Let’s go!” Kyuhyun is about to lift her when she push his hand lightly.

“Oppa.. I am fine. I need to change now.” She said almost whispering.

They walked out from that room and give her time to changed. They are really worried on her conditions. Their hyung just hit her. They know what is actually happens. They know that this is a ll just a misunderstanding but they never expected that their hyung would have gone this far because of his jealousy.

“Hey. Its been half an hour now. She haven’t come out yet. Is something happening to her.?” Yesung suddenly looks worried.

“We should go check on her.” Eunhyuk stands and walk to the room and the others just follow him.

They knocked her door but no answer. They quickly opens the door and saw her lying on the bed. Eunhyk signaled them to keep low.

“She is sleeping I guess..” Eunhyuk whispered to them.

Donghae moves closer to her. Then he feel like torned into pieces seeing her swollen face. Then he see tears flowing on her face. He wiped that tears. “She must have feel so sad. She even crying in her sleep.” Donghae’s voice cracked.

“I think I need to inform Lea about this.” Yesung said and go out from the room to call Lea.

“Hyung, she is burning!” Ryeowook said as he touches ______’s forehead.

“I’ll go get the first aid kit.” Kyuhyun rushed to his room.

“I think we should leave her sleep after treat her wounds. We should bring her to the hospital tomorrow.” Siwon said calmly.

All of them understand the situation and Donghae starts to treat her wounds. He wipe her face with some wet towels and clean some area of her faces that covered with blood. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk helped him. Eunhyuk the heater so that her fever will drop soon. Kyuhyun put some medicine on to her faces but suddenly he stopped seeing Donghae.

“I can’t do this. My heart hurt so bad seeing her in this condition.” He hold up. His voice cracked.

“Donghae, you have to be strong for her.” Eunhyuk tapped his back.

“How could hyung do this to her. I know it is not her fault. Look at her now. She seems different from always. She used to be bubbly, cheerful and now.. ughh. Why did Teukie hyung..” A tears fall from Donghae faces.