Happy Ending For Now

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

 

 

My phone ring so sudden. I get out from the room without anyone noticed. I wiped my tears and picked the phone. It was Lea. Oh my. I almost forgot my flight!

“_______, I have news to you.”

 

“me too! Lea. Now I can go back peaceful! They all united now!” I happily said.

“Honey, I got good news too! Well, you and I don’t need to go back!

“What?! Seriously?? Why?!”

“Yes, yes, yes! Because you got a job!!! Congratulations honeyyyyyyy!” Lea sounds so excited.

“What job?!”

“A new drama! We are going to have meeting with the producer another two days. So enough rest because you will be busy after this!”

“Wow! I am soooooo excited! Thanks Lea!”

“Don’t thanked me. You are the one who did a great job!”

I just chuckled. “Lea, I need to go now. I’ll call you later.”

“Okay.. Hey. Send my regards to Yesung okay! Hehe.”

I was about to ask and but she already hung up the phone.

“Baby, who you were talking with? I was looking for you.” Suddenly Leeteuk approached me.

“Ahh, sorry Lea called me.”

Leeteuk just nodded and pulled me to his embraced so sudden.

“Baby.. thankyou so much for being in my life. I love so much. I never loved someone like you before and I never feel this kind of love before. Thanks to you, my group are perfect now. Thanks to you my life is perfect now. I love you so much. I wont ever let you go..”He said while hugging me and kissed my head. “I am so sorry I ignored you this past few days. I just cant accept the fact you’ll be leaving me in just a few hours.. how could I live alone after this…”

“Honey.. I got something to tell you and others..”

“What?”

“Come..” I pulled his hands and eneters the room again. All eyes on me and Leeteuk.

“_____! Where did you goooooooooo.. My dongsaengggggg..” Siwon approached me and hugged me from my side and kissed my head frm the side.

“Sorry.. I talked to someone just now..”

Siwon still not letting me go.

“Siwon, let her go. She is mine!” Leeteuk pulled me from Siwon and backhugged me tightly.

“Yeah! This Simba! Aishhh.. She belongs to our only Teukie hyung! Don’t steal her from him..” Kangin hit Siwon lightly.

But I was surprised with his statement. Before this he was so cold to me and now he is approving me and Leeteuk? So weird. Leeteuk still backhugging me and I looked at Kangin weirdly.

“Kangin oppa.. I thought you disapproved us..” I said as I was reffereing me and Leeteuk.

“Are you kidding me? Any girl that can make Teukie hyung smile that wide and can do thus kind of things to our group, definitely get my approval!” Kangin smile widely.

“Kangin-ah. You disapproved her at first?!” Kangin received a light smack on his head by Hankyung. “You disapproved this cute girl at first. You must be crazy. As I looked at her I know she is so perfect to hyung!” Hankyung then pinched my cheek lightly. All of them chuckled listening to that.

“yeay. So I got everyone’s approval?!” I looked at all of them.

“Yes!” “No!”

As I heard everyone were say yes I also heard someone said no. Everyone stared at Kyuhyun then.

“Joke! Kidding! I was kidding okay!” Kyuhyun said in a teasing tone. Everyone laughed after that.

“So, _____. I heard you are biggest ELF aand you really support SJ couple. What couple you love the most? Kangteuk?” Kangin raised his brows.

“I love Eunhae the most! And Hanchul! Kyumin too! But I hate Kangteuk the most!” I answered him.

“Hey! Why?” Donghae asked while Kangin pretend to be mad.

“Hey, what? This angels is mine.”

They howls and growls then. Leeteuk just blushed and kissed my cheek.

“Hey, wait everyone.i almost forgot.  _______ said she have something to tell us. What is it baby?”

“What?! ______, are you pregnant???”

I am not sure whether Eunhyuk is joking or what but he looked serious.

“Jinjja? How many months? Ohh.. so fast..”

And there goes uri innocent Mochi Henry Lau.

“Yeah~ Henry! It’s a twins!”

Shindong! How could you joined Eunhyuk to teased me.

“Omo! Chukahae hyung!” Henry so excited.

“Yah! Who said I’m pregnant. Ughhh.” I groaned. “Me and your hyung haven’t done anything yet!”

“Yet? Omo. So you will be do ‘it’ soon?” Hankyung teased me.

“Oh.. oppaaa… not you too..” Then I looked at Leeteuk who is grinning. “Yah! Why are you so happy. You should give me some back up.” I let go his hands that lingers around my waist.

“Ahh.. arasso.. arasso..” Then he pulled me back and put his one hands around my waist. “Let’s listen to _____ first okay?” Everyone just nodded. “Okay, baby,, what is it?”

“I..my flight tonight is cancelled and I will be staying here a few months! I’ve got job here!!!”

“What?! Baby! Seriously?” Leeteuk turns me to faced him. I nodded. He hugged me tightly then.

“Yeay! _____ does not need to leaveeeeeeeeee!”Ryeowook almost jumped.

“Omo! I am so happy!”

“This is great! We can spend time more!!!!”

“Group hug!!”

After that all of them surrounded me and hug among us. They were so happy knowing that I will stay with them.

After that moments, we have dinner together. Kangin and Hankyung were fighting over the seat next to me. They said they wanna sit beside me but Kangin then give up to Hankyung. We’re having nice chats all of us. We were just like one big happy family.

“______-ah, why you planned this surprised for Jungsoo actually? I mean why so excited? And why now.” Heechul asked me while we are eating.

“Well, actually I really wanted to see Super Junior as 15 members. That’s all ELF wishes. And I feel kinda unhappy when some oppa told me that this person..” I pointed to Leeteuk “didn’t actually talked to Hankyung oppa. And also, it is actually a revenge for him.’’

Leeteuk stopped eating. He look at me then. “What revenge? What did I do?” He makes an innocent face.

“Well, remember the other day at our concert? He planned something without telling me right? He confessed to the world that we are dating without discussing with me first, and I almost get kill by his fans.”

“What?! Seriously? The attacked you?” Kibum who was listening to our conversation in.

“Yeah~ They hit her and throw some rotten eggs. I accidentally left her alone while we are jogging.” Donghae give a short explaination.

“Aigoo~ poor my hyungsunim..” Hankyung patted my head.

“Hyung. Sometimes we can still smell her like a rotten eggs!” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Yah! Cho Kyu! I washed my hair everyday!” I pouted.

“But..it’s kinda weird though..” Heechul suddenly act serious. All eyes on him. “She really act like tough girl in front us. Remember how she mad at us that time, Kyuhyun? When your computer frozed. She really fear enough to make all of us shut our mouth..”

“Yeah hyung~ remember when she forced Leeteuk hyung to eat when Leeteuk hyung got fever? It was fear enough though..” Kyuhyun supported Heechul statement.

“ HAHA. But! When she got attacked by some crazy fans she cant defends herself!”

Then Kyuhyun and Heechul let out evil laugh. Aishh.. this devil and evil can really unites when it’s the time to knocked people.

“Hey! I just trying to be good. I don’t wanna any article come out the next morning sounds like ‘Super Junior’s Leeteuk girlfriend hit his fans.” I pouted, crossed my arms and looked away.

“Yah! Kim Heechul. Cho Kyuhyun! Enough teasing her!” Leeteuk raised his voice.

“Yeah! If you again, I kick your .” Kangin defending me. Awww~

“Kangin-ah! I’ll help you guys kick their too!” Hankyung joined then.

“Yeay! Gomawo yo oppa!” Then stick my tounge out at both Heechul and Kyuhyun.

“Anyway baby.. you give me the sweetest revenge ever. Thanks..” Then he kissed me on my lips. His kiss is just sweet like always.

“Hyung! Get a room!”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL! heart

Well well.. sorry no comments replies. T____T too busy. The next chapter left about 20% more. i'll update soon, TOMORROW maybe! hehe. ENJOY THIS UPDATE! Love you guys! kiss