Chapter 16

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

After ________ last performances with BigBang many approached her.

“______-ah, I didn’t know you were preparing for that!” Taecyeon said.

“And it was totally daebak!” Onew in.

“When did you practiced? I never seen you practiced with BigBang before.” Changsung raised his brows.

“Or you did not practiced at all? But you were awesome!” Joon joined the conversation.

“Ya ya yah! Stop bugging her. Great student came from great teacher!” Seungri smirked.

“Aishh. This Seungri. Stop showing off!” Joon knocked Seungri’s head.

“Hyung! _______-ah, give some back up!” Seungri whined.

_____ just giggled. “ I always practiced at night after others practiced. I practiced either at their dorms or at the studio. Alone.” She explained. Suddenly all eyes on her.

“No wonder you always looked tired in the morning when the practiced session with us. Aigoo.. pity you.. Why didn’t you tell us.” Junho pinched ______’s cheeks.

“I don’t mind oppa..”

 

LEETEUK POV

She always practiced at night. No wonder. But she could just tell me the truth! Why she hiding about her performance with BigBang? I’ll be considerate if she tell me. Maybe. But I am being harshed at her all the time. Should I apologized? But this session over. Maybe I’ll just treat her nicely in future.

“______-ah! I feel you kinda hotter.” Junho said after letting go her cheeks.

“Hyung! Is that a confession or something?” Seungri asked teasingly.

“Babo!” Junho hits his head. “Not that kind of hot! I mean, ______-ah, are you having a fever? Are you okay? You looked pale too.”

She is sick?! Seriously? How could I didn’t noticed that.

“Aniyo. I am fine! Maybe it just the make up. Oppa ppali.. we have to gathered for the press conferences!”

Oh. Crap. The press conferences. Hopefully no stupid questions will be asked.

 

NO ONE POV

After the press conferences, all of them went back to their dorms with the bus. ______’s bus is the last bus. She is on the bus with all the girls and Super Junior. All of them were quiet in the bus since all of them are tired.

______ feels that her headache getting worst. She needs to take some pills after arriving at the dorms she guess.

They arrived at the dorms. _______ get in the elevator first since she really can’t stand the headache. She get in the elevator together with Sulli, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Yesung and one of Super Junior’s manager. Kyuhyun pressed 10 button on the elevator and the door closed. The elevator moving up then.

“Unnie, you look pale. Are you okay?” Sulli asked ______.

She gave a smile to Sulli. “I’m okay.”

“But you looks like you are not okay. Are you sick?” Yesung suddenly in.

“No, oppa. Maybe I’m a bit tired. But I am absolutely fine.”

“But..” Yesung wanna said something but Leeteuk stopped him.

“She said she’s fine. Why you wanna ask so many questions?”

_______ who stand beside Leeteuk just keep in silent.

“Hyung. I am just worried. Why you wanna get mad suddenly?” Yesung raised his voice.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun tried to stopped them.

“Oppa.. don’t fight.. I am…” she stopped and fall to the floor.

“Unnie!”Sulli shouted.

Leeteuk was fast to catched her. She faints.

“______ah! Wake up!” Leeteuk touched her face.

“She have fever! High fever!” Leeteuk panicked.

Everyone inside the elevator were panicked. They still on the 7th floor and the elevator still moving.

“Lets  bring her to the hospital!” Yesung try to searched for his handphone.

“I’m fine..” _____ mumbling half conscious.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Call Jiyoung or Taeyang.” Leeteuk pick up _____ bridal style and bring her out of the elevator since they already reached the 10th floor.

“Sulli! Open the door!” He urges Sulli. Sulli opened the door and Leeteuk put _____ to the nearest couch at the living room. He touched ______’s forehead. Hot.

‘Said you are fine. Aish..’ He said to himself.

“Hyung! Jiyong’s and BigBang’s not here yet. They have meeting at YG’s now. Jiyong said don’t bring her to hospital.” Kyuhyun entered the dorm.

Sulli who already went to the kitchen came out with a basin with water and a towel. She wet the towel and put it on ______’s forehead.

“Sulli-ah, oppa will do it. You go take her a pillow and a blanket.”

Sulli just nodded with what Leeteuk asked her but when she was about to get up, she paused.

“Hyung! Just bring her to our dorm. This couch is not convienent. She should rest on a bed.” Nobody knows when did Donghae together with Eunhyuk and Siwon entered the dorm.

“Yeah. In your room. It’s not originally your room anyway. You are supposed to shared with Heechul-hyung. Just give it to her to rest tonight.” Eunhyuk said.

Leeteuk just nodded and bring ______ to his room. He picked up _______ in bridal style.

 

AT NIGHT (LEETEUK POV)

I changed the wet towel on her forehead. I wiped her face gently. Her skins are so soft. She is beautiful when she sleep.

Well, many people have come to visit her since they heard that she passed out. She must be so popular. All of them are really worried especially our teammates. Well, you can see Kikwang and Minho exaggerating  worried when they look at her. Even the quiet Thunder and Hoon. They were like ‘Noona..ottokhae’ ‘Noona mianhae I couldn’t protect you’

I know it’s a bit of my fault. Forcing her. She is hardworking but I made her working overdose. Aish.. I feel so guilty. I think I never treat her nicely ever since she is here. Pity her. She said I am her biased but I’m being mean. Even our evilmaknae treat her well. Babo me.

I stared at her beautiful face. She have an angelic face when she sleep. Though her eyes are closed but she have pretty round eyes. I love looking at that eyes. Her nose are perfect for her face. Her chubby cheeks are so cute. See how Donghae and the others love pinching her cheeks. She is cute. Her lips was just too… perfect?

I focused on her lips. It’s like a magnet. I leaned my face closer to her. I don’t really realized what am I actually doing but I touched her lips with my lips. It feels so sweet. Not taste sweet but it feels so sweet and good. I feel something.  My heart beat faster than usual. I closed my eyes.

“Hyung!” someone entered the room. I opened my eyes. Oh, what am I doing?! I moved away from her. I looked at Taeyang with a blank face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : i realized that i have made many typo! sorry guys. no time to edit! >___< thanks for reading and subscribing btw! :)