Chapter 23

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

“Okay! For your next project, you will still have to do some show with your permanent teammates but in addition, all the girls must pick one male group to do a special performances. But you guys will pick by this paper inside this box.” Mr. Kim show to all of them the box. “You will do a mini musical based on some songs.”

All of them just nodded.

“Ouh and starting from this week, there will be cameraman to record all your activities inside here. Monday to Friday 6am to 12pm. this show will be aired on KBS and SBS.”

Some of them were howling happily and some of them were sighing after hearing Mr.Kim announcement.

“Okay, now let the girls pick the groups. But first they have to play rock-paper-scissors because the loser have to pick two male groups.”

“What? Unfair. What if we get Super Junior and Beast or 2PM. that’s quite a number!” Sooyoung complained.

“Well, that’s the only way Sooyoung-ssi. Let’s just pray that wont happened.” Mr. Kim calmly said.

All the girls stood up and walk to Mr.Kim. they start to do rock-paper-scissor. And Sohee lost. And she pick two random papers from the box.

“Jaebal!” She said while open the paper. She closed her eyes and peek in. She then showed the audience (all the guys) the paper. MBLAQ were howling and clapping happily.

“Yeah! We got Ahn Sohee!” Mir shouted.

“Ahn Sohee! Ahn Sohee!” All five of them were cheering.

“Next Sohee-ssi.” Mr.Kim said.

“Please not Super Junior.” Sohee whispered slowly while rolling the paper but her words were heard by others.

“Come on Sohee. You will be glad if you have us!” Shindong said to her.

“Yeah! Heechul hyung would be super happy!” Eunhyuk shouted too. He then received a hit on his head by Heechul.

Sohee just chuckled a bit. The she showed them the paper.

“Yes! Shinee!!!!” Onew stood up and jumping like crazy. Other members were happy too. They moved side to Mblaq and hugged each other.

“Yeay! We are together!” Key said while hugging Mir. Sohee then moved to Mblaq and Shinee.

Next all of the girls pick the random papers simultaneously. They open the papers together. Minzy have 2PM members, Sooyoung have BigBang members, Sulli have Beast members, while Hyuna have UKiss. And ______ got Super Junior. She do not know to call herself lucky or not.

She moves to where Super Junior’s members with no expression on her face.

 

_________ POV

 

“_______-ah! You don’t look happy to be with us.” Yesung pouted.

I’m a bit shocked with that statement. “Aniyo oppa. I’m happy! Of course” Maybe. I don’t know actually oppa. Sorry for lying.

“Maybe you are just tired, dongsaeng?” Sungmin said to me.

“No oppa. I am fine. Seriously. I am happy to be with you guys. Sorry but please don’t get me wrong.” I feel a bit guilty to them right now.

“Okay! So let’s discuss!” Eunhyuk claped his hands happily.

“_______-ah, what not-so-famous Super Junior’s songs you like?” Siwon asked me.

“Oppa. Is there any not-so-famous SuJu’s songs?” I chuckled a bit.

Siwon scratched his head. “So what story line you think should we do for this mini musical?? We have to use our songs to create story right?”

“Molla.. I am blanked right now. Hihi.”

“You are always forever blanked person.” Kyuhyun slightly said.

“What you said Cho Kyuhyun?!” I stared at him.

“Yah! Why called me Cho Kyuhyun! How dare you!” Kyuhyun seems wanna stand up from his seat and wanna come to me but Leeteuk who sit beside him stopped him.

“Cho Kyuhyun, sit down and be quiet.” He said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pouted and showed his unsatisfied looks.

“What if we make a story about matchmaking two person?” Heechul’s idea suddenly popped out.

“Like what hyung?” Eunhyuk asked him.

“Hmm, like, Jungsoo and ______ are my friends but they don’t know each other. Jungsoo always failed in his love and suddenly I wanna introduced him to a very nice and sweet girl like ______.” Heechul explained.

“Ahh! Hyung! We can use SJ-H’s song! Good Luck! Suits really well!” Sungmin agreed with Heechul’s idea.

“True! True!” Ryeowook seems so happy.

“Then Jungsoo hyung fall in love with ______!”  Siwon added.

“Yah! But why used me and _______?!” Leetuk said.

“It is just an example hyung!” Eunhyuk said.

“What example? No, we are seriously using Leeteuk and ______ as the main character.” Heechul said while glaring at Eunhyuk like signaling him something.

I just don’t get it. Why me and Leeteuk??????? Why?????????????!

Suddenly all of them stared at me. I grinned awkwardly. “Wae??”

“_______-ah, you don’t mind be the main character right? Since you are the only girl.” Donghae asked.

“And you don’t mind pairing with Leeteuk hyung right?” Eunhyuk doubled the question.

“Yes.” I said.

“See, Teukie hyung!” All of them said to Leeteuk.

“She don’t mind and it is just you! Aishh this old man.” Kyuhyun seems like he wanna start to nagging at Leeteuk.

“______-ah, jeongmal?” He awkwardly said to me.

I gotta show that I am totally hundred percent okay with this so they wont feel bad.

“Yup, oppa! I don’t mind at all! Leeteuk-oppa you don’t wanna be the hero?” I fakely pouted. To throw up the awkwardness between both of us.

“No. It’s not like that.. I.. uhmm, just..” He scratched his head.

“Yah, Park Jungsoo, just agree with this will you?? Aishh, you should feel lucky usually we had Siwon, Donghae or me as the main character and now we are using you.” Heechul nagged to him.

“Arraso..” He annoyingly said to Heechul.

Suddenly there is a sound of incoming text messages from my phone. I read the messages. From Lea. Just informing my schedules.

“Dongsaeng-ah! I still don’t have your number. Lets exchange!” Donghae said.

“Ahh, I want your number too!” Sungmin said.

“Me too!” Ryeowook’s turns

“Me! Me!” Its Eunhyuk.

“I want it toooooooooooo!” Yesung’s weird aegyo.

“B..But.. we are living in the same floor. We can always see each other.” I said. It’s kinda awkward.

“Just incase. Why? You don’t want to give your phone number?” Donghae pouted.

“Okay..okay..” I just have to agree.

“Jungsoo lend me your phone. I wanna save _______’s number. Ppali! I didn’t bring my phone.” Heechul urges Leeteuk. Leeteuk just sighed and pass his I-phone.

“_______ give me your phone. I  wanna save your number and I will save Jungsoo’s phone number. You guys just take her number from Jungsoo later on.” Heechul is like giving everyone an ordered and everyone just nodded and agreed to him.

“Do you have twitter?” Donghae asked again.

What is this? Is this a exchanging-social-networking day??

“Yes I do oppa. I followed all of you guys!”

“Jinnja??!” Yesung so excited.

“Yah, pabo! Of course she did. She an ELF!” Heechul said to Yesung.

I chuckled a bit. “Follow me back @ (whatever your id is. Mine is @fira_lee LOL)”

“Okay done!” Siwon suddenly said with his phone in his hand.

“Are we exactly here to exchange number or twitter everyone?” Kyuhyun gets annoyed.

“Yes. You shut up.” Heechul said.

“Ahh! Wae! Wae?!” Kyuhyun raised his voice.

“Oh my. The two devils gonna ruined this place.” Ryeowook whispered to me.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!” Heechul raised back his voice.

“Heechul, Kyuhyun! Stop!” Leeteuk who sit between both of them said.

“Kyuhyun oppa mianhae, lets continue discuss okay.. Don’t get mad pleaseeeeeeeee..” I try to consoled him when I see his face changed when Leeteuk stopped him just now.

“Whatever.” He said.

“He is just jealous actually because everyone are giving their attention to you.” Siwon whispered to me after that.

“So it’s nothing serious actually?” I asked him in wgispering tone.

He nodded and I just chuckled a bit. Kyuhyun is so childish. Well, I actually feel less awkward with Super Junior today at atleast although I am seriously nervous on what is going to happened next.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________