Photoshooting!! But... With My Ex

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

err.. forgive me but I didnt realized that I have wrote this chapter THIS long! heeeeee~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What?! No No No! Lea, you know that the concert is next week. It’s a big concert. I need to do preparations.”

“I know. But this is an opportunity for you. A big opportunity. Come on. Both males are scheduled to do this photoshoot.”

“They are professional than me. Of course they will have no worries.”

“Come on dear. Just one day. “

“Why you are telling me now?”

“Well, the actress withdraw last minute. She have family problem or something.”

“Why me? Why it’s always me who substitute other person?” I let out a deep sighed.

“Come on. It is not a bad idea. Besides, you knew those two males very well already.” Lea try to convince me again.

“Ughhhh..” I groaned. “Okay.. okay..” I just agreed.  Lea so happy. “But one condition and you MUST agree.”

“What?” She changed her face.

“I’ll give your number to Yesung oppa since he’s been asking me yours since he saw you.” I smirked at her. Sure, Yesung asked me few times wanting her mobile phone number but I keep giving excuses.

“What?! Seriously? What for?”

“Eyyyy.. hehe. Don’t pretend to be so innocent.” I shrugged her. “Bye! See you later! Gotta go. Or my ream leader will be mad..”

“Team leader?! Blergghhh. He is your boyfriend now.” She gave me a cynical looks.

I giggled at walk to the studio but suddenly someone pulled to one corner. A corner that quiet hidden from any VJs.

“Yah. What..” I almost screamed He cupped my mouth.

“It’s me, baby..”

“You always make me shocked.”

Leeteuk just giggled. “Hate it?”
I just smiled at him. “What do you want? Faster. Before someone saw us.”

“This.”

Then he kissed me without warning me. But I just kiss him back.

“You are so ert. We are in the middle of practicing you know. Somebody could caught us.”

“But you like it too.”

I blushed to what he is saying.

“Baby.. I saw you talking to Lea just now..”

“Hmm.. “ I cut him. “I know you wanna ask me this actually.” I chuckled a bit. “Well, I have a photoshoot the next next day.”

“Really.. What photoshoot? With who? It takes the whole day long? What about practicing? The concert is next week.”

“Aigoo.. you talk a lot, ask a lot too..It is a photoshoot with ‘W’ magazine..” I pinched both of his cheek lightly. Then I give him a light pecked on his lips. “Don’t be mad or jealous if I tell you.. Promise?” I asked him.

He just nodded.

“With.. Two Choi..” I haven’t finished ny words than he cut me eagerly.

“Choi Minho? Choi Sulli?”

“Errr… No.. Choi Seunghyun and Choi Siwon..”

“What?!” He almost shouting. I quickly cupped his mouth.

“Wait, Why Siwon? And why TOP?” He cross his eyebrows.

“Well, basically it is not me. I have to substitute some actress. And I don’t know why they pick those two..”

“But why Siwon? They can take me.”

I laughed a bit with his statement. He gave me a do-you-want-to-die look at me. “Hey, don’t give me that looked. I am your girlfriend. Besides, why you asking me? Ask them. Not me who decided it. Anyway I think they picked Siwon oppa and Seunghyun oppa because.. emm, maybe they are the face of the group. You know, I mean the most handsome in their group, maybe.”

“So you are saying that I am not handsome?”

“Aigoo. No.. I mean.. Ahhhh.. ottokhae.. Haishhh..” I groaned after that.

He chuckled at me. “Never mind I understand. But I warned you! Don’t be too intimate with Seunghyun or I ..”

“So, I can be intimate with Siwon?” I .

“Aishhh. Lucky we are here now or else..”

“Or else what, huh? Enough. Lets go. Other people will find us later on. Let’s go.” I pulled him out from that corner and we bumped to Donghae, Eunhyuk and Taecyeon.

They whistling pretending that they didn’t see us.

“Taecyeon-ah, I think there is mosquito here. Biting his victim.” Eunhyuk said.

“Heh? What mosquito hyung? Why is it a ‘he’?” Taecyeon still don’t get it and Eunhyuk signaling him towards us.

“Ahhhh..” He get the idea. “How many bite did he has bitten his victim. Aigoo, hyung! This mosquito cant wait after we’re done practicing!”

Three of them laughed out loud.

“Yeah~ He even skipped practicing!” Donghae said.

Suddenly Leeteuk move closer and smacked those three at their head. I just laughed back at them.

“Enough with that mosquito!” Leeteuk said to them.

I just giggled at them.

 

The day that I have to photoshoot along with Siwon and TOP have come. We go to the studio together. Actually it wasn’t a studio. It is like a pent house. We arrived there and meet the director. He brief us.

“So today concept is triangle love story. It is like TOP, Siwon and _______ are bestfriends but TOP and _____ are in love and Siwon actually have a feelings towards _____ but he just holding in since he doesn’t want to hurt his bestfriends. So, ______ and TOP will be posing a little bit intimate. Are you guys okay with that?” The director look at us three.

“So I am the loner here?” Siwon ask and when the director nodded he make a fake sad face.

I chuckled a bit at his expression.

“So, _______-ssi, are you okay with this concept? Or you having some trouble? You’re free to share your thoughts.” The director directly asking me.

I look at TOP.  Then I look at the director. “Well, I don’t mind. Siwon oppa? TOP oppa? What do you guys think?”

“I don’t mind if _______ is okay with it.” TOP simply said.

“Me too even I am a loner.” Siwon said and everyone laughs at his statement.

“Or oppa, you wanna change with me. You and TOP oppa together. I ‘ll be the loner.”

“Yah! No way!”

Everyone there just laughed. After the short briefing we were instructed to get our make up and outfits ready. I just have light make up and some casual outfits.

Firstly they let us to take single shot for each of us. I just pose naturally. So does Siwon and TOP. After that we pose naturally together.  For the next part here comes the main part. The photographer ask TOP and I to hug each other and Siwon stand beside us. There were a few shots. I just pose as usual. But actually deep in my heart and thoughts I was not sure and worried about all of this idea. What reaction will Leeteuk give if he saw this. I bet he is going to kill me. What should I do?

siwon single shot

*siwon single shot

*TOP single shot

LMAO! Just imagine this okay. and sorry for the bad editing. i do this in rushed. x)

The photoshoot finished after 4 hours. We are allowed to go back to the dorm after that. Before we took off, I saw the photographer give Siwon the pictures that he have shoot today. In the van I just keeping myself quiet as I was thinking.

“_______-ah, are you okay?” Siwon asked me.

“Ne? Oh.. I am fine.” I smile at him.

“Hey. I know you’re worried right?” TOP who sit at the back seat said to me.

I turn back to look at him. “Wae? I’m fine.”

“I know you with that face. You worried that Leeteuk hyung will mad or get jealous right?”

Yes. He guess it so well. But I cant tell him right? It might hurt him as well.

“No…” I said slowly.

“Liar. Don’t lie to me ______. I know you. You should not worried you know. It just a work.” TOP said.

“Heyy.. _____. Don’t worry. You have me. I will explained to him if he get angry towards you. I’ll promise I’ll be your knights.” Siwon smile at me giving me his enourmous dimples.

“I don’t know.. Hmmm..” I let out a deep sigh. “TOP oppa, I’m sorry..”

“Why?!” TOP giveme  a confused look.

“I don’t wanna you to feel bad. It’s not about you. I mean im sure if it was someone else also he will..”

“______” He stopped me. “It is okay, okay?”

“You worried too much, ______.” Siwon patted my head.

“Yeah~ Siwon. She always worried too much. That’s why sometimes she act like ahjumma.”

“Heyyyy!” I glared at TOP after if gave that statement. Siwon just laughed.

 

*

 

NO ONE POV

 

She play with her hair as she see Kyuhyun click the next button and the other members where giving their ‘Woah!’ and ‘Wow’ everytime they look at all those pictures. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were the only persons who are not  there since they haven’t finished their Sukira yet.

Well, Super Junior dorm is like _______’s place right now since they are forcing her to sleep there and Leeteuk willingly to give his room to her and he sleep one room with Heechul. His original room actually. ______ almost bring her stuff in the dorm. She actually feel guilty towards the girls at first but soon she found that Sooyoung always tend to sleep at 2PM’s dorm. So does Sulli and Hyuna always hang around at Beast. Minzy and Sohee are the one who still loyal to the dorm and they didn’t mind sleeping together since they said it is more spacious. Sometimes they always invite Minzy and Sohee together too.

“Woah~ I never thought that _______ could be THIS beautiful.” Heechul’s words snapped ______ back from reality.

“You’re right hyung. I thought it was only me who thinks that she is not THAT beautiful before.” Kyuhyun smirking while clicking the next button.

*your single shot

“She looks y too. Never expect to see her like this right?” Heechul said as if _____ was not there.

______ who sit on his bed from his back stand near to him and hit him and Heechul who was leaning on the PC table.

“What?!” Both of them give what-is-wrong-with-you looked to her.

“So I am ugly before this?” She rolled her eyes.

“Yah, Kyuhyun, hyung! She is beautiful no matter what. Why you said like that?” Donghae stand near to ______.

“Donghae oppa! I heard you laughing when they said that too. Don’t pretend to be so nice.”

Donghae didn’t ecpect he will get caught.”Heeee..” He make a cute face to _____ then.

_______ just glared at him. “I wont be cooking breakfast tomorrow. I wont be making any of pancakes anymore.”

“What? Why?”Sungmin pouted.

“Served you guys right for teasing me.”

“But tomorrow I hve early schedules. I don’t have enough time to cook breakfast. It’s all Kyuhyun and Heechul hyung’s fault not me..” Ryeowook almost whining.

“Okay! Only for Wookie oppa.” Ryeowook then linger his arm around _______’s arm happily.

“_______-ah..I..” Yesung try to begged _____ but hopeless.

“I saw you grinning and laughing too just now oppa. No point.”

“_______, I am addicted to the coffee that you make for me every morning I will loose energy if I didn’t drink it!” Siwon trying his luck.

“Ahhh~ I don’t believe in your words. Besides, it’s too cheesy!” She said.

“Yah! Leeteuk hyung are more cheesy! Why you can stand him and not Siwon hyung?” Kyuhyun stared at me.

“Well, he is my boyfriend. So, whatever.” I stick my tounge out.

“Aishhh. This girl.” Heechul walks closed to her. “Are you sure you don’t wanna make breakfast tomorrow or..” He leaned his face closer to her.

“Heechul oppa. I am not scared with that anymore oppa.” She pushed Heechul lightly.

“Oh yeah?” He asked her.

“Yeah” She confidently said.

Suddenly Heechul lifted her on his shoulder and spinned around.

“Opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!” She yelled.

Kyuhyun just smirking while some others where laughing and others trying to stop Heechul. Heechul then throw her (not to rough) on Kyuhyun’s bed.

“Well, how was that?” Heechul said while panting.

“You are crazy! I am going to tell Jungsoo about this!” _________ said while panting too.

“What?!”

“Hyung! Stop it. Leeteuk hyung gonna be home soon.” Shindong warned him.

But Heechul ignored that andclimbed on to the bed.

“Oppa! You are not going to do something on me right?” _____ voice sounds like she terrified.

“______ run!” Siwon hugged Heechul from his back to stopped Heechul.

“Aaaaaa..” _____ jumped out from the bed and Donghae catch her.

“Hyung! I caught her!”

“Let goooooooooooo!” She scream.

“Yah! What is this?!” Suddenly a voice enters that room and Donghae slowly put ______ down.

“Jungsooooo..” she whined and walk quickly to Leeteuk. “They’re bullying me.”

Leeteuk pulled _____ into his embrace. “Who? Tell me.” Holding her waist.

“Them..” she pointed at all of them while still in Leeteuk’s embraced.

“I am not hyung! I’ve been a good maknae as always.” Ryeowook defending himself.

“Kyuhyun, Heechul and Donghae!” ______ said to Leeteuk.

“I didn’t do anything. I was just sitting here. ” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk then glared at Heechul.

“What?” Heechul shrugged. “I just having fun a little bit. besides, she said she don’t want cook breakfast tomorrow.”

“Is she your maid? Go eat at the café or find any other alternative.” Leeteuk said to him. ______ grinned secretly since she know she have won the battle. She stick her tounge at Heechul.

“______-ah, Donghae also bullied you?” Eunhyuk who stands behind Leeteuk asked.

“Yes….Your Hae is such a bad boy. He teased me a lot”

“Yah! Fish! Come here!” Eunhyuk pulled Donghae’s ear. “I am going to punish you.”

“Eyhhh. Oppa..” ______ stopped Eunhyuk. “No.. no.. I am fine. Don’t punish him.”

“Aha! I know you love me!” Donghae hugged ______ immeadiately. But _________ quickly pushed him.

“I hate you, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Yesung!” She raised her voice a bit.

Leeteuk sighed looking at them. They were just like jindergarden school. But he is happy though.

“Hyung! She’s calling our names! So informal! You!” Kyuhyun stands from his seats and walk to ______.

Suddenly Leeteuk noticed something when Kyuhyun moves away from his seats that blocking his computer. It was Siwon, TOP and ______’s picture on the screen. He moves closer to the computer. He let out a deep sighed and groaned. _____ noticed that.

LOL! Another one! Bad editing from me! Sorry guys! Heheeeeee

“Err.. I ..I can explained this. Im sorry.. i..”_______stuttered and look around her. Asking for someoneee to help defending her before Leeteuk turns to monster.

Kyuhyun just smirk at her and Heechul laughed secretly.

“Hyung. It just work. Nothing else. ______ is being professional. I hope you understand.” Siwon trying to explained to him

“Hey. I didn’t say anything. I’m fine..” He smile. “______-ah, lets go to sleep now.” He pulled ______’s hand.

“Huh? You are going to sleep with me today?” She give him a confused look.

“Can not?” He stared at her.

She looks around. All of them were signaling her to just say yes and follow him.

“Err.. okay.. Let’s go.” She said.

“Hyung! Don’t do anything to her okay!” Eunhyuk said while they were heading to ______’s room.

 

LEETEUK POV

 

I locked the room and lead her to the bed. She sits on the bed without talking.i can see her fear in her eyes. She’s probably scared that I might do something to her. I was funny to see her dead face. But I try to hold that. I opened my shirt button to change to my pyjama. She stares at me while I am undressing myself. She probably think that I’m gonna do something to her. Now I was half and she still staring at me. Wait, a girl should feel shy if she saw a topless guy infront of her right? But she just keep on staring. Amazed of my abs maybe? Seeing it in live action? Hehe. I grabbed my towel and put it around my waist and I loose my belt to undressed my bottom. She still staring at me. Now I am the one who feel uncomfortable.

“What are you staring?” I asked her and look at her directly into her eyes.

“Nothing.” She quickly turns away pretending that she didn’t do anything.

“Im going to take a quick shower and gonna wear my pyjama. You stay still here okay?”

She just nodded. Heeheeeee. I love seeing her when she scares of me. She so obedient. I should do this often.

I took a quick shower and wear my pyjama inside the bathroom. I gout the bathroom and saw her sleepy face. She fell asleep actually but when she heard me she quickly sit on the bed like a statue. Pity her. Well, I should not torture my cute girlfriend anymore. She must be tired as well as me. She even thought I was jealous because of her photoshoot with her ex. Well, I am but it is her work.

I walk near her and give her a small towel. She look at me. Confused.

“Dried my hair, please? Like you did before.” I smile at her. I sit beside her and she starts to  dried my hair gently. I am so happy. When she is done, I grabbed the towel in her hand and tossed it somewhere. She was about to say something and I quickly kissed her without warning. She kissed me back.

“I love you.” I said to her.

“You didn’t mad at me?”

“Why should I? Or you insists?”

“No!”She quickly answered. “I love you too!” She kissed me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

“Well, you kinda hot just now.” She whispered to me. I know she was just teasing me but.. Aishhh.. this girl. How could you say that to me. You are a girl. I am a guy. I could just.. Hmmm..I sighed.

“Why?” She asked me when she heard me sighing.

“Never mind. Let’s just go to sleep before..”

“Before what?”

“Let’s just sleep. I am a man you know.”

Well, she still didn’t get it I just switched off the light and pulled her to my embraced.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sapphirebluesuju : Omg! so touched reading your comment! you know what? I love youuuuuuuuuuuu! and thankyou so much!

ihanchul : hope you enjoy this update! ^^

fiann5  : when i wrote abt Hangeng I feel sad too. i am trying too figured out on how to make him appeared in this tory! hehe. Emm, TOP? If I write one full story about him and _______ you guys probably gonna hate him! x)

*an update! Hope you guys enjoy and again! sorry for such a bad editing on those pictures. anyway, credits goes to the rightful owner. :)