Chapter 14

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

The next day after having breakfast together at their dorms’ café, most of them went off to the mini concert venue by bus that provided. All the girls where placed in one dressing room to have their hair and make up done. All the boys have their own dressing room according to their band.

Most of each girls have tw or three stylist and make up artist to set them up. _______ put her MP3 on while setting up. When she nervous before her performances, she usually will listen to some music. After almost two hours, she had her make up and her hair done. She saw that Hyuna also already done but she take a nap for awhile. Meanwhile the others still setting up.

“Unnie, it’s still early right? I wanna get some freshed air first, can I?” _________ ask her stylist.

“Okay. But don’t take too long. We still need to dressed you up. Okay??” Her stylist smile at her.

She smile back and nodded. She went out the room and started to walk around. She passed BigBang’s dressing rooms but she decided not to disturbed them. She walked more. She passed Super Junior’s dressing room and peek in. all of them were busy dressing up. So she tried to walk more and she saw Shinee members infront of their dressing room having a lot of press taking their pictures and interview them She saw Onew and Jonghyun were talking. She descide to turned around until she suddenly exchanged gaze with Minho. She smile at Minho.

“Oh! Noona!” Minho shouted and waved at her.

 

________ POV

“Oh! Noona!” Minho shouted and waved at me.

Aish this kid. I don’t want the press realized me and look what he had done.

All the press were focusing on me. They took my picture. Oh, my! I wasn’t ready!

“Noona, come here!” Minho called me. I have no choice. I just walk towards them and make sure I have smile on my face. Gosh! I am so nervous! I stand in the middle of Shinee.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. ________-ibnida.” I greet all the press and paparazzi.

“_______ssi, you look so beautiful in person.” One of the press said to me.

“Ne, gomawoyo.. but I haven’t changed my stage outfit yet.” I chuckled a bit.

“________-ssi, you seems friendly. Can we asked you a few questions?” The other press asked me.

“Sure.”

“How’s things going with all the idols? Do they treat you well?”

“ Of course. They are so friendly and treat me well. I am so thankful.”

“So you closed with Shinee?”

“I am still in the process knowing them. But I do closed with Minho-ssi since he is one team with me.” I honestly tell the press. I suddenly saw people behind the crowded press. They were Donghae, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Ryeowook who are passing by that place and stopped when they saw me being interviewed. Donghae waved at me. I just smiled.

“What do you think overall in here?”

“Well, I cannot actually conclude that since it’s still in the beginning stage. Oh, and forgive me from my bad Korean. I am still improving my language.” I grinned at them.

“No, it’s fine. You are good!”

“______-ssi, how is your relationship with BigBang? Still closed?”

“Ne.. we still closed.”

“Then what is your current status with TOP-ssi?”

I was quite shocked with this question but I try to controlled myself. Shinee still around me. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Ryeowook still watching me. I should be honest to the press.

“Well, we are officially broke up. We have no love-relationship currently. Just oppa-dongsaeng.”

“You are quite good in answering questions. Then, do you have any relationship or crushed with any idols here?”

I chuckled. I was about to answer but Taemin interrupted me.

“Noona is in love with me.”

“What? Haha. Taemin-ah. Noona is mine.” Minho suddenly said.

I just giggled. “Haha. I have no love relationship with anyone right now. Crushed? Many. They all are so handsome!” I joked.

“Some of them would be?? Super Junior maybe? I heard you an ELF”

I laughed and blushed hearing that statement. “Of course I am an ELF and my biggest crushed when I became an ELF is the leader. Haha.”

All of the people who were there at the time laughed along with my statement even Shinee together with Donghae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook who have been observer since just now. They then try to teased Leeteuk but Leeteuk just stand there coldly.

“So, if you TOP said that he want to get back with you, what is your reaction?”

“I will said sorry to him but I can’t. Past is past. I am not a person who dare to take a same challenge twice after I failed.” I confidently said.

“Wah.. you’re not hesitating even a seconds. I guess you sure telling the truth now.”

I just smiled at them.

“But I think _______ soon will be with me since I am too charming.” Jonghyun said that.

I just laughed. “No comment.”

I saw Donghae and Kyuhyun shows ‘good’ sign to me and I saw they are lip-sync something like ‘be my girl’. I just laughed. While Ryeowook just laughed seeing his hyung and dongsaeng action. But Leeteuk just stared at me. But I wouldn’t dare to stared back.

“Well, you have to excused me. My stylist probably looking for me.”

With that I went back to my dressing room. I see that most of them already with their first stage outfit. So I went to my stylist to grabbed my dress.

Well, let me tell you something. For the first performances, all the girls will perform all the girls group songs. Then the boys will perform their own song according to their band. Then we need to change outfit for our team performances and my solo performances with BigBang is the final.

I am already at the backstage now. The Mc of the day are SNSD’s Tiffany anf f(x) Krystal. I already greeted them earlier. Tiffany so nice. I thought she was kinda diva but she is very humble! Oh, and Krystal too!

I think my heart beats like 1000 faster than usual. I am super nervous. Suddenly someone tapped my back. I turned around. Some of the boys were there. Maybe they try to give last encouragement to all of us.

“Wahh… _______-ah. So beautiful!” Eunhyuk praised me.

“Yup. With this make up and this dress. You look hot!” Sungmin added.

I blushed at look at myself up and down. I wear a sequined dress and alittle bit glittery with a leather jackets. You know Taylor Swift-types of sequined dress.

“_______-ah, I’ve heard your interview with the press. You are so good answering all the questions. But, is true?” Donghae raised his eyebrows.

“Oppa. Of course it’s true. Why would I lied and hide the truth? I am not that kind of person. You don’t believe in me?” I explained.

“Why would not I trust you? Though we’ve just known each other but I feel like I love you like my sister that I’ve known for so many years!” He almost hug me but Eunhyuk push him. I just chuckled.

I suddenly feel my head are too heavy. I also feel like a slight pain. I am dizzy suddenly. I pinched my head a bit.

“Ya.. are you okay?” Sungmin looks worried. Eunhyuk started to hold me then

I smiled. “I am okay oppa. Maybe I am too nervous.”

“Are you sure?” Donghae looks panick.

“Yup. Don’t worry oppa.” Then I’ve heard our cue five minutes more and I have to get ready.

“_____-ah! Figthing!” Eunhyuk said to me. Sungmin said that too and he hugged me.

“Kamsahamnida oppa.”

“______-ah, fighting! I know you can do it!” Donghae hugged me and let go of me. He then walked together with Eunhyuk to all of the other girls and say a few words. I stand there alone and saw Leeteuk coming nearer me.

“You better give your all out! Even when our performances later!” He pointed at me. I just nodded.  My lips are sealed.

“Do you understand or not?!” he kinda whispering but in threatening tone.

“Arasso… “ I just said slowly and he walked away.

Ugh! What is that!

 

A/N : All the blue coloured is the press questions to ________