To Forgive and To Forget

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

Doctor stated that ______ is dehydrated and recommends her to stay a few days in the hospital to received some treatements. Donghae just agreed with the doctor recommendations and place her in a VIP room. He already informed the other members and Siwon suggested that they really need to inform Bigbang’s member about this. The others just agreed and Siwon is the one who called TOP and informed him about the news. TOP was surprised and asked Siwon why he didn’t tell them earlier and Siwon apologized to them. When GD heard about this he is really mad and almost fight with Super Junior members but luckily there is always TAeyang who saved the situation. All the BigBang’s members visited her at the hospital except TOP who have a drama filming at that time. Super Junior members taking turns to accompany ________ who is still unconscious.

“Why he acted so stupid?” Jiyoung feels so frustrated because he thought Leeteu can be trusted to take care of ________.

“I am sorry Jiyoung-ah. We have been explaining to him that _____and Seunghyun had no relationship but he refused to believe.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Seunghyun hyung is with Jooyeon now. Did he know that?” Taeyang seriously said.

“Yeah~ Hyung is with Jooyeon noona. They are in love and in a relationship. What is wrong with Leeteuk hyung? Why he wont believe that?” Seungri groaned. Even the maknae feels mad and disappointed.

“Trust us. We also don’t know what has gotten into him. He is too ego.” Siwon said.

“Look at her now. She seems weak. I don’t like seeing her like this.” GD voices cracked. The last time she saw ______ in this condition was  a long time ago. He thought that this things will never happened again to _______ since he believed that Leeteuk has changed but he thinks he is wrong.

“Jiyoung-ah, we didn’t mean this to happened to her, believe me, that we really love her. She is part of part family now.” Donghae said.

“I had once beat my own hyung because he did almost the same things to her and I wont hesitate if I have to do it again to Leeteuk hyung if I saw him.” Daesung who sit on the chair next to ________’s bed said to them.

 

LEETEUK POV

I stand outside her room and saw all BigBang’s members except for TOP in that room along with Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae. I overheard their conversation. And that moment I feel like I have done something really wrong to _______. I wished I can hugged her and begged for her forgiveness at the moment. So what is my members been telling me that TOP already have someone else is true. Why am I so stupid that I refused to listened toany of her explanations. I even slapped her with my own hands. I am such a bad person. She didn’t deserved me at all. And I deserved if any of them in that room wanna beat me right now. I am awful. How could I treat her like that when she is the one who cares about me all the time.

_______-ah, mianhae. Mianhae.. I was wrong. I am stupid.

I feel a tear dropped on my faces. Then I realized that they are about to leave the room. I quickly hide in between those walls. I saw all of them including Kyuhyun, Donghae and Siwon leave the room. I saw Donghae walks to the counter and I heard he says to the nurse to take care of her since they cant accompany her tonight and he also reminds the nurse to call them if she wakes up. After a few minutes, they leave.

I enter the room quietly so that I wont wake her. I look at her weak body.i feel so guilty since I am the one who caused her to be in this situation. Suddenly I feel guilty to my dongsaengs that I always blame them because they on her side but I am so lucky they are not on my side because they really taking a good care of her. They really loves her. They prepared this VIP room just for her. I felt so embarrassed with what I have doneto her. I sit on the chair next to her bed opposite to the door.

“_______-ah..Baby.. I am so sorry. I am so sorry with what I have done. I was wrong. I shouldn’t do this to you. I regret this. Please forgive me. I am an idiot for treating you like this..” I cried while holding his hands. I kiss her backpalm then. “I..I missed you..” My tears dropped on her hands as I put my faces on the bed on her hands while holding thight to it. “______-ah, please wake up..”

 

YOUR POV

I heard someone was calling my name. that voice seems very familiar. I get the feelings that I miss him but I have this hateful feelings towards him. I try to opened my eyes but it seems too heavy. I take a deep breath and opened my eyes again. I looked around and realized that I was in a hospital. I remembered I passed out while recording Star King. Then, I saw one figure sitting on the chair next to me. Holding my hands and crying so hard. I try recall who is he. Then I heard him crying out my names again. Now I know who is he. I quickly pulled my hands from him. He look at me surprisingly.

“______-ah. You’re awake! Thank God.” He said and wiped his tears.

“Go..” I said.

“_______-ah, I am sorry. I know it was my mistakes. I’m being such and idiot and I am too ego. Forgive me. I know it is not your fault.. and..”

I cut him. “My game is over with you. You asked me to stay away from you. I respect your decision, now please leave me alone. “ I said almost whispering.

“No no.. I am so sorry baby. Please. I can’t leave without you. My all is in you. Baby.. “

“Don’t call me baby..” I sighed. Then I feel my throat really dried. I looked around and saw there is a jug on the mini cabinet. I try to reach for it but I cant. I am too weak.

“Let me..” He stands up and poured the plained water inside the glass and try to helped me to drink. I looked away and refused.

“Look, you can leave now. You don’t need to force yourself to feel guilty or apologetic at me..” I said to him. I know my words is like poison to him as I saw his face reaction changes.

“I know I deserve all the hated feelings from you but please just drink this.”

I grabbed the glass from his hands and drink the water since I really feel thirsty. He call the nurse after that. To check on me. The nurse came with the doctor to check my blood pressure and temperature. She said that my fever has dropped down and my blood pressure is normal. I just need some rest she said. She advised Leeteuk to gives me to drink a lot of plained water since I just recover from dehydration. He thanked the doctor and the nurse and after that they leave the room leaving me with him.

“Do you wanna eat something? I’ll get you something.” He asked me.

“I just want you to leave me alone here.” I said without looking his face.

“Look, the others can’t accompany you tonight. So let me take care of you tonight, okay?”

I smirked. “Why would you care now? You should be happy if I am dead..”

He sighed and moves closer to me and try to hold my hands. I quickly move away.

“Don’t touched me. Look, just go. I wanna have some sleep.” I closed my eyes. I really feel sleepy and tired by that time and just fell asleep.

 

NO ONE POV

A few hours later, _______ wake up again and saw Leeteuk still inside the room. He is sitting on the chair and fell asleep. She wonders why he didn’t go yet. _______ saw  a tray of food at the table end of her bed. She tried to pulled the the tray slowly as she doesn’t want to wake Leeteuk. But, failed. Leeteuk opened his eyes when he heard something moving. He quickly helped _______ to move the tray closer to her.

“Sorry that I fell asleep. You must probably feel hungry right now. Let me feed you.” He grabbed the spoon.

“No. I can feed myself. I am not dying yet.” She said without looking at Leeteuk. Leeteuk just sighed at passed the spoon to _______. At this moment he realized that how bad or garsh _______’s words to him he should just listened and follow whatever she desired.

_______ take a few spoonful of that porridge when suddenly she feel nauseous. She feel so uneasy since her stomache not feeling well. She touvhed her stomache.

“_______-ah, are you okay?” Leeteuk holds her as he feels really worried.

________ feels like vomiting so she tries to get off the bed to go to the toilet. Leeteuk grip her shoulder. She tries to pushed Leeteuk away and suddenly she can hold it no more. She vomited on Leeteuk chest.  Leeteuk didn’t say anything about that and helped her to stands and guided her to the toilet to clean her. When they enter the toilet _______ quickly move to the sink and continue vomit there. Leeteuk her hair so that the dirt wont get onto her hair. He massages her back after that. His actions show that he really actually care abut her. After she had done. He wiped and face area with towel and cleaned her face. He bring ______’s back to the bed and poured some plained water to her. He helped _______’s to drink it.

“Your.. shirt..” _______ muttered after seeing her vomit on his shirt.

“It’s okay, I can wear my sweater only. I need to take off this shirt. You wait here okay..” he patted her head and go to the toilet.

______ rest her back on the bed’s head. Did Jungsoo really changed? She thought to herself.

Suddenly someone enters the room. She look at the direction. TOP and Jooyeon enters the room.

“You awake?” TOP asked her. He was a bit shocked since the members told him that she still unconscious.

“______-ah, you feels better?” Jooyeon touches her forehead.

“I am okay unnie,, oppa..” She smiles at them.

“You had your dinner?” TOP asked as soon as he saw the food tray.

She just nodded lightly.

“No one accompany you tonight?” TOP asked her.

She was about to answer his question when all of them heard someone coming out from the toilet. TOP was surprised to see Leeteuk so does he.

“You! How dare you still come here?!” TOP didn’t hesitate once and pushed Leeteuk until he fall down and his head hit the edge of the coffee table.

“Yah! Seunghyun ah!” Jooyeon try to stopped him but TOP was too strong  for her.

TOP grabbed Leeteuk’s collar and punched him right to his face. “I’ve told you not to make her cried! What have you done?! You jealousy is such a stupid act!” TOP punched his face again.

Leeteuk didn’t fight back. “I am sorry..” that is all he said.

“Sorry? Huh?” TOP raised his fist up high and give Leeteuk one powerful punched on his face again.

“Oppa! Stop it!” ______ holds TOP as she saw TOP is ready to punched Leeteuk again. TOP let go of Leeteuk when ______ pushed him and blocked Leeteuk from him.

“_______-ah, let go of him. Let me teach him his lessons!” TOP raised his voice.

“Oppa.. no.. please.. I begged you.. Please don’t hurt him..” She begged TOP.

“Seunghyun-ah! Stop it. Let’s go..” Jooyeon pulled TOP as she knows if TOP stay longer in that room worst things will happened.

After TOP and Jooyeon already leave, _______ helped Leeteuk to stands up. Leeteuk sit on the chair. ________ call the nurse and asked for some first aid kit. When the nurse enters the room with the first aid kid, she kinda shocked to see Leeteuk and asked if he need some treatment. He said he is fine and _______ told the nurse that it’s fine and she can handle it. The nurse left with some worried expression though.

_______ sit on the bed and look at Leeteuk blanked expression. His face have bruises everywhere. He is bleeding on his forehead and yet his expression didn’t show that he feel pain. Suddenly he realized that _____ is staring at him.

“_______-ah, you’re hyungry? You vomited everything just now, maybe you want something else to eat?”

_____ just crossed her brows.

“______-ah, wae? You don’t feel well?” He gives his worried expression.

“You.. don’t you supposed to feel pain? TOP just beat you and you are even bleeding now.”

He smirked than he winced in pain. “I deserved this. So, I guess I have no rights to complain anything.”

“But you are bleeding..”

“It’s okay..it will be better soon I guess.” He wiped the blood at the end of his lips. “You need anything?” He stands up and only care about _____’s condition right now.

______ touch Leeteuk’s hand and guided him to sit on the bed. After that he tapped his lap as a signal to let Leeteuk put his head on her lap. Leeteuk hesitated at the beginning but seeing ______’s face, he just go with the flow. All the guilty feelings suddenly surrounded himself and makes him feel torn apart remembering what he had done to _______.

________ opened the first aid kit and take out some cotton ball and wipe all the blood covering his face gentlely. She didn’t say anything. Leeteuk just stare at her face. She put some iodine to Leeteuk’s wounds. After that she put handiplast to his forehead and the end of his lips. She didn’t say anything while doing that.

“You’re must be in pained..” Leeteuk said almost whispering.

“Why? Top beat you not me so I bet, you are the one who is in pain right now.”

“No, I mean.. when I did.. that..to you..” He stuttered. Still looking at ________’s face although she is looking at somewhere else.

“I don’t wanna remember anything..”

“______...” Leeteuk raised his hand and caressed ______’s cheek slowly. “I am sorry for what I have done to you..I realize that no matter how hard I try to forget you..I..I can’t live without you..”

______ just stay silent.

“I can’t do anything without you. My heart hurt so much when you said tou will leave me. That is when I realize that I cannot live without you.. I admit that this happened because of my foolishness. I know you never lied to me but my ego keep denying it.. I;m sorry..baby..”

_______ still don’t look at him who still on his lap.

“I know you hate me.. but.. please say something.. I.. I..miss you..” He said almost sounds like begging her.

“You said that you are my Angel, and I am your wings.. How could I lied to you when you are the one that I love the most. He.. he maybe the one that I used to give all my love, but now.. you are the only one for me.. My all is in you. Why cant you trust me for once..?”      A tear finally drop on her faces and fall onto Leeteuk’s face.

Leeteuk quickly get up and wiped her tears. “Please don’t cry.. I can’t bear no see your tears anymore. I know all of this is my fault. I wished I can turn back the time and believe in every words you said to me. But I’m to ego. Forgive me. I promised I will trust you more than anything.. Please forgive me.. I love you.. I miss you..”

Leeteuk hold her face with both of his hands and look at her face. She look Leeteuk in his eyes and saw that he really regret on everything. She hold his hands that touches her face.

“Please.. Please don’t do that again. You torn me into pieces. I can not live without you too..” She cried.

Leeteuk lift her face and kissed her forehead. “I promise. Please forgive me.”

Then he pulled her into his embraced and hugged her so tight. He missed everything about her. Without he noticed, his tear drops too as he hugged him back. He kissed her head again. “I love you baby..”

Then they both looked into each others eyes for a few seconds. They haven’t do that in a while. They really missed each other. Leeteuk careesed ______’s cheek, and he lifted her chin. The he touches ______’s lips with his lips. They kissed for a few seconds.

“Forgive me..” He said then he kissed her lips again. She kissed him back.

“I love you, honey..”

“I love you more and I promise I will always be.”

 

*

 

_______ pulled out the keys and opened the door. She discharged from the hospital earlier the next day since the doctor said she is fine. Leeteuk never leave her side so he is the one who bring her back to the dorm. ______ bet that the other member are busy with their schedules so that is why none of them visited her at the hospital earlier morning. When she enters the dorm, Leeteuk hesitated to enter the dorm. _______ pull him in and tell him not to worry. He carry all ______’s stuff inside the dorm.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Ppali yo!! _____’s waiting for us!” Donghae shouted from the living room to Eunhyuk who is inside his room. he still haven’t noticed that ______ and Leeteuk already in the living room.

“Oppa..” ______ called him.

“Omona!” Donghae touched his chest. He is shocked seeing _______.  “yah! _______ is here!” He shouted so that other members know too. “What are you doing here? How did you get here?” Donghae didn’t wait any seconds to ask. He didn’t notived Leeteuk who stands still behind ______.

_______ pointed at Leeteuk. “I get back here with him.”

“Hyung?! What are you doing here! What are you doing to her?!” Donghae pushed Leeteuk and pinned him to the wall.

“Oppa!” ____ tried to pulled Donghae.

The other members already in the living room. They are shocked with what they saw too.

“________-ah, are you okay?” Sungmin rushed to _____ and glared at Leeteuk.

“I’m fine. Let him go!” _______ pushed Donghae away from Leeteuk. She stands in front of Leeteuk so closed until her back touched Leeteuk’s chest.

“Why are you here Jungsoo-ah? I thought you wanna wait until someone died.” Heechul said.

“And what are you doing to her, hyung-ah?” Kyuhyun almost raised his voice.

“Guys.. I am sorry.” Leeteuk said slowly.

“I think you better go hyung..” Yesung said.

“Guys.. he is sorry. I mean, please. He is your hyung. I don’t wanna Super Junior to get fight because of me. Beside, his mistakes is with me not with you guys. Please. I don’t wanna see Super Junior are torn apart because of just one worthless girl.”

“_______.. you are not worthless.  You are my precious. I know why they cant forgive me. I understand. I hurt you. You are part of their family now. So they hate seeing their family getting hurt by someone. I am sorry guys. I’ll leave now. Again, I am really sorry.” Leeteuk is ready to walk off but ______ stopped him.

“I’ll go with you..”

“Hey! Nobody is leaving this dorm!” Ryeowook raised his voice. Wait, Ryeowook? All of them so shocked and look at Ryeowook.

“Hyung! ______! Sit there!” He pointed at the couch. _______ holds Leeteuk’s hand and walk to the couch and sit there.

“Okay, now. Hyung! Are you sure you will not do the same mistake anymore?” Ryewook asked directly to Leeteuk. Leeteuk just nodded.

“________-ah.. do you..”

Ryeowook didn’t finished his words when Kyuhyun cut him. “Cut it off Kim Ryeowook. You can’t do the same as ______ did.” They realized that Ryeowook tried to copied what _____ did everytime they have fight. Cute Ryeowook.

Ryeowook just groaned. _______ chuckles a bit.

“Listen here hyung. We love you. We love _____ as much as you did. I mean as hyungsu nim. We do love seeing you guys together. And we really do hope you guys will married someday and have a lot of babies together and..” Eunhyuk words got cut off by Kyuhyun again.

“Make it short monkey!”

“Haishh. Okay. So we hate seeing you guys hurting each other. Especially you hyung! Hyung, for the past few years, none of your girlfriends really care about you and your dongsaengs this much. So, please. Please don’t act like a fool.” Eunhyuk said.

“I know and I am really sorry. And I wanted to thanked you guys for taking care of her when im being such a jerk.” He looked down to the floor.

“But Jungsoo, if you did it again, remember!” Heechul pointed at his face. “I will never hesitated once to snacted _______ from you and make her my girlfriend!” Not sure if he is joking or telling the truth.

“Hey, but I thought I reserved her first! _______?” Siwon look at ________ with his looks with his famous eyebrows.

“No. I actually said to her that if she is not with Leeteuk hyung, I will get her. I said this months ago to herself.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Yah! Before Teukie hyung confessed I always said to her to be my girlfriend!” Eunhyuk crossed his hands.

“Yah! Stop it. I am not going to be any of Super Junior’s members girlfriend except for Park Jungsoo.” ________ said. Leeteuk squeals like a fangirl and blushed immediately. He put his head on _______’s shoulder and cover his face.

“Ewwww.. eeeeeeee!”

“Blergghhh”

Many kind of reactions from the others. They even curled their fingers.

“Hyung! What is wrong with your face? Bruises everywhere?” Suddenly Shindong asked.

“Err. Someone beat me.” He said slowly.

“______?” Yesung bluntly asked and Heechul smacked his head.

“My..my..ehmm.. you know someone that he is jealous before?” ______ said.

“TOP?!” Siwon almost shouted.

“Served you right!” Heechul said.

Leeteuk whined to _______ about his dongsaengs bullied him and he leaned his head to _______’s chest .(literally chest not bust or guys! Don’t be so ert! LOL)

______ tapped his head because he is acting like a little kid. “Stop bullying my boyfriend please.”

“He deserved that! I bet TOP beat him more powerful than Sungmin’s flying kick! Haha!” Eunhyuk slipped his mouth and othe rmembers are looking at him now and Donghae punched his chest while Sungmin give him the do-u-want-to-die looks.

“What? Sungmin oppa kicked him? When? That night? You told me he sent him to his noona apartment!” _______ look at Kyuhyun for explaination.

“Err..” Kyuhyun speechless.

“Sungmin oppa?” She look at Sungmin.

“I did sent him to his noona apartment! But he was to stubborn and drunk! He wanted to drive the car, so I give him a kick so that he is.. unconscious..” Sungmin stuttered.

“How dare you……….”

“Baby, I deserved any of that.. Don’t be mad at them. I didn’t dare to do that anymore. Sungmin one powerful kick same amount as what TOP beat me yesterday.”

_____ didn’t say anything but goes O.