Big Concert, Bigger Surprise

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

sorry that it took me quite long than usual to update. just finished my semester! x) hope you enjoy! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today they will perform the big and final concert after having practicing for months. They will be having this concert at Indoor stadium where Super junior always held their Super Shows. Audience that estimated to attend around 10 000 people. They will be performing all Kpop songs all over the years. They will be having lots of special performance since some of the girls group songs will be performed bu guys and they will be having some duets and lots of special performances. Concert will be held for almost 4 hours. The audience that attended were so loud. They were seated according their fanbase like ELF, VIP, HOTTEST, SONE and all of the artist that perform. This concert will be broadcasting live to ______’s country too. She is so nervous since she never performed in front of 10 000 people.

“Hey! Don’t just stare at the food! Eat! You need to get ready after this!” Seungri starts to babble.

“Yah, Seungri. She probably afraid her make up will ruined. Hahaha..” Kyuhyun happily high-five with Seungri.

“Annoying maknae.” She hissed and bring her box of lunch and sit beside TOP.

“Bad mood? Why?” TOP said while chewing his food.

She said nothing but just signaling the two maknae at the back.

“Ignore them, okay. Eat now.” TOP patted her head.

Later on she keep on staring at the food again.

“Hey, baby. What’s wrong?” Suddenly Leeteuk sit beside her. So she is in between TOP and Leeteuk.

“I know. Stage fright again right? You followed Mir to peek in the audience and you saw there were many people right?” TOP guess exactly.

“Jinjja? Aigoo.. who asked you to follow that kid..Dont be scared. We knoe you can do this. Come on. Lets eat.” Leeteuk said to her and opened her lunch box.

“I have no appetite.” She said slowly.

“There’s a lot of things we are going to perform you know. I don’t wanna see you fainted anymore.” Leeteuk try to soothe her up.

“I’m full.” She simply said.

“Hey. We never had breakfast today howcome you are full, huh?” TOP said to her.

Leeteuk scooped the food and try to feed her.

“Nooo…”

“Pleaseeeeeeee..”

“Ughhh..”She groaned but later she let Leeteuk to feed her. Leeteuk keep on feeding her. TOP was just watching and quickly finished his lunch and move away from there.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Mir enters the room and exxegerating.

“What?” All people inside the room said to him since they don’t know to whom Mir reffered too.

“Hyung, there were mannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy people! Mostly ELF! Jinjja!!” He said. Almost shouting.

“Noona-ah! There were a plycards and posters to you too!” Dongho suddenly enter the room and said to _____.

“Oh yeah? Ok.” _________ simply said.

“Noonaaaa! Wae? You should be happy!” Dongho said to her.

“Yes. Yes. I am Dongho.”

“Aigoo, hyung! What is wrong with yourgirlfriend. HAishhh..” Dongho move away from ______and walk to other people and joined Mir to tell what they saw.

“Yah.. what’s wrong with you? Please baby. Don’t worried too much. You can do it. People are supporting you!”  Leeteuk said to her.

“How do you know?”

“Log on your twitter and you’ll see. People have been mentioning all of us saying fighting, goodluck, all the best and many more!”

“Jinjja?”

“Yes. Don’t be too worried anymore okay?” He give her his dimple smile.

“Jungsoo, that surprised that you…err” Leeteuk who approached Leeteuk without realizing that ______ was there suddenly stopped when he realized he should not spilled out the secret in front of ______.

“What surprise?” _____ ask bluntly.

“Nothing. I don’t know what’s wrong with Heechul.” Leeteuk trying to covered up.

“Hey, I wanna borrow your boyfriend for awhile okay?” Heechul ask permission from _____.

“He is all yours.”

“I’ll be back. No worries okay. Check your twitter!” Leeteuk then give her a pecked on her cheek and walk away together with Heechul.

______ logged on to her twitter and sure she were flooded with lots of mentions. They were wishing all the good things to her. Then she checked out everyone that she followed. All the artist that will be performing of course.  She mentions all the 2PM’s, MBLAQ’s, UKISS’s, BEAST’s and SUPER JUNIOR’s members. She just simply wrote ‘Fighting’. They she check out their updates. Mir and Dongho even exxegerated on twitter. Siwon with his ‘lovely’ words. Then there were Donghae with his weird English again and Leeteuk tweet something longgg. Very long. She barely can ns understand it so she went to Nichkhun and asked him to translate it for her. Then she figures out that Leeteuk’s tweet have a kinda weird meaning.

‘ To all the fans who come today, even some international fans tha have come, I hope you enkoy the show. Support and show your love to every performances and stay tune till the end because we have surprised for you guys! Have fun and enjoy!’

Err, what surprised? I haven’t heard any of these surprise things plans before.  ________ thinks. Suddenly her stylists call her telling her that she need to get ready so she just ignores the tweet at the moment.

When the concert starts, they dance, sing and performed all of the might. For all this past month they were practicing for this night. The audience went crazy all of the times. For hours they wait and enjoy all they can.  All of people that attend the concert most were satisfied. After the final performances, all of them gathered together on the stage to thanked the audience who came. As usual, Leeteuk take the leads to give all the speech since he is the eldest and the most preffered to give out the speech. He also let all the leader of each group to giving out the speech.

“To all ELF and also other fans that had come here tonight, thankyou so much and I do appreciate it. Hope you guys enjoy all performances and thanks again for spending your time, money and energy to be here tonight.” Leeteuk said.

“So, Jiyoung-ssi, Doojoon-ssi, Sohyun-ssi, Seungho-ssi, Onew-ssi and Junsu-ssi.. any speech?” He asked all the leaders.

“Well, thankyou all. VIP, we love you!” GD give a short speech.

“Hottest and all of you guys no matter what fandoms you guys are, you guys are the best! Thankyou!” Junsu end up his speech with a bow to the audiences.

“B2ty! Thankyou for supporting us tonight! We love you guys!” Doojoon make a love sign with his hands.

“KissMe!! Although I knew not many of KissMe here in this stadium right now..”

“Eyyyy..” All of the performers on the stage said that to Sohyun. Then all the fans were screaming to prove to him that they were there for Ukiss.

“Thankyou, KissMe! Seriously! Our leader just being so touched right now!” Eli said on behalf Sohyun since he was teary a bit.

“A+!! Let me hear you screammmmmmm!” The fans went crazy. “ELF, Shawols, KissMe, B2ty, Hottest and VIP!! Screammmmmmmmmm!” Seungho said. “Thankyou for tonight!”

“Where is my baby Shawols?!” Onew words make all Shawols went wild. “Thankyou so much! We appreciated it so much! Shinee love Shawols!”

“Eyyy.. all this male leaders! Are you guys forgetting our beautiful young ladies? They have their fans too!” Leeteuk signaling to the girls to give the speech.

“Uhmm.. I don’t know what to say. I don’t have any of my fandoms. Maybe I have no fans here, but….” _____ said but then she stopped when they fans were chanting “We love you ______ for a few times. She so touched and almost cried but she holds up. “Neomu neomu kamsahamnidaaa.. Sone, 4Nia, Blackjacks, Wonderful, Affxtionate, B2ty, KissMe, Hottest, Shawols, A+, VIP and ELF!! Thankyou so muchhhh!” She bowed to all of the audiences.

“Sone! I love you guys! I love you guys all avtually! Thankyou for coming!” Sooyoung bowed to the audiences and waved to them too.

“Kamsahamnida to all of you guys. Especially my fans!” Sulli make it short.

“4nia! Thankyou for coming!” Hyuna said and she was acting cute by that time.

“Blackjacks! Thankyou for supporting all of us!” Minzy said.

“Uhm.. Wonderful.. kamsahamnidaa..” Sohee probably not used with this kind of talking since Sunye was the one who always done that.

All of them get in the lines, holding hands to hands and bowed together. And then they waved to the audiences.

“Ahh.. wait..wait.. Did someone wanna make a confession here?” taecyeon suddenly grabbed the mic.

“Ah! You’re right Taecyeon-ah.” Heechul said while grabbing the mic too.

Leeteuk is smiling all the times. Other artist were alert about this but _______ was clueless.

“What’s going on?” She whispered to Minzy. Minzy just shrugged and pretend to know nothing.

The fans also were clueless.

“Well, today, I am going to tell the world about something.” Leeteuk said through the mic. She walks to where ______’s stands (and _______ was making a clueless face by that time. Still get the idea yet.) Leeteuk grabbed her hands and lead her to the center. Now both of them in the center and behind them were the others.

“Are you readyyyyy?” He screamed to the fans first. And the fans just went wild.

“I, Park Jungsoo, and ________.. we are officially a couple!” The audience screamed after that. But not sure screaming of happiness or heartbroken.

_______ was just so shocked and she cant think of anything. She just stand there until Leeteuk pulled her into his embraced and kiss her forehead. She just smiled although no one knows what is actually in her mind.

Then other people that are on stage come near to them and congratulates them. They hugged each other. After sometimes, all of them say thankyou again and bowed to the audience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung! Jinjja daebak! I wish I can too but my president wont allowed me yet.” Dongwoon said to Leeteuk after all of them are around the backstage.

“Kwaenchana Dongwoon-ah. Soon you’ll be. Just take care of Sulli okay.” Leeteuk tapped Dongwoon’s back. He is still holding gripped to ______’s hands since they went to backstage.

“Jagiya..let’s go change first okay?” He look at _____ after talking with Dongwoon.

_______ just nodded.

“Hey…. what is wrong with you, baby? What’s with the gloomy face?” Suddenly he noticed ______’s face that just plain.

“Huh? I’m fine.. I am okay..” She fake a smile.

“No. You are not.. Baby, don’t lie to me.”  Leeteuk put his hands on her shoulder and make them face to face.

“Seriously. I am okay. Maybe I was just tired.” She fake a reason.

“Are you sure? Then quickly go change and we will go back with my car okay?” He knows she was lying but he don’t wanna argue at the moment.

She just nodded and walk to her changing room and changed her outfits and clean her make ups. When she was done, she try to look for Leeteuk but he is not in his room.

“Donghae. Where is Teukie?” Donghae was the first person she saw inside the waiting room so she decided to ask him.

“Woah! What’s with the informalities, young lady. Are you mad at me or something?”

“Aniyo. Besides, I am not Korean. And I learnt from Cho Kyu.” She simply said.

“Mwo? Aigoooo~ Never mind, I forgive you this time since I am tired but I am not going to tell you where is hyung.” Donghae .

“Ahhhhh~ ppaliiiiiiii!” She whined to Donghae’s ears.

“Tell me why you look so gloomy first.”

“Eyhh?” She feels weird. “I am tired. That’s all.”

“Huh. _______, you are not a good liar. Never mind, I’ll give you chances but I definitely will ask you again next time.”

“Eyhh, baby. What are you doing here?” Suddenly Leeteuk come inside the room and hugged her from the back.

“Looking for you of course.”

“Ahh~ Sorry. I was with the press just now.”

“Hmmm..” She just hummed.

“Ready to go back?” He earns a nod from her. “But I need to stopped by at SM Entertainment for a few minutes, can we?”

A nod. Again.

“Hyung! Lee SooMan sajang-nim want to see you? About your declarations? He is going to mad?” Donghae suddenly with his worried face.

“Hey, I already discussed to him about telling the world about me and ______. He’s okay with it. I wanna grab some stuff I left there actually.”

 

*skip

Leeteuk parked his car in the parking lot. ______ decided want to just stay in the car. While waiting for Leeteuk, she logged on to her twitter. She was shocked to see on the worldwide topic trending. ‘Leeteuk & ______’ ‘Leeteuk found his love’ ‘ELF cried’ and mostly were about what had been exposed earlier at the ending of the concert. She check out her mentions. They were flodded.

‘@special1004 oppa and @______ unnie, congratulations!!’ ‘@special1004 and @______ !! New idol couple is borned!’ ‘I love this couple! They are so cute!!!’ ‘We support you unnie, don’t worry!’

There were a lots of congratulatory messages for she and Leeteuk but besides all those positive comments there were also bad and really bad comments.

‘@_______ you should go die!’ ‘you have stole our angel! Give him back !’ ‘you idiot! Go back to your country! ‘you came to our country and make ELF cried. You are not an ELF! You are !’

And mostly they were ranting at her. She almost teared up seeing those comments. Suddenly the car door opened.

“Okay, I am done. Sorry for making you waiting for me.” Leeteuk said while starting the engines. She turns to ______ and look at her really gloomy and sad face while holding her phone.

“Baby.. what’s wrong?” He ask.

She just gripped her phone and shooked her head.

“Hey..hey.. baby..tell me what is wrong?” He caressed her cheek and her hair.

“Nothing. I wanna go home.”

Leeteuk sighed and start driving. ______ was quiet all the way long. When they reached the dorms, the other boys and girls already arrived. And Leeteuk and ______ arrived along with the final bus. They were inside the lift with Sooyoung, Sohee, Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

“Girls, let’s have party tonight! A small party. For our levels only.” Eunhyuk said excitedly.

“Sounds good!” Sooyoung agreed.

“_______-ah, you will come right? I am going to let your hear my songs tonight.” Donghae said to her.

“What ‘come’? She already stayed with us.” EUnhyuk in.

“No oppa. I am very tired. I am sorry but I don’t think I’ll be joining you guys. I’ll be sleeping at my dorm tonight.” She just said it.

 

LEETEUK POV

“No oppa. I am very tired. I am sorry but I don’t think I’ll be joining you guys. I’ll be sleeping at my dorm tonight.”

Aishhh. What is wrong with her. She barely talked to me. And now if I’m not mistaken, she is avoiding to sleep in our dorm right now. What is wrong with her? Is she mad at me? I wanna ask her but I know she wont be answering. Ughhh. Now what am I supposed to do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

fiann5 : im still thinking the plot of that story. hehe. :)

MayMadiha : it happened to everyone! i just put some tags that makes ur name appeared. :)

sapphirebluesuju: sorry that i cant give you 4 chapter straight. hehe. just finished my exam. hope you enjoy this update. :)

nerdkpopgirl : i update at last! hope you enjoyed! :)

marisa566 : thankyou! ^^

ihanchul :  haha. ert mosquito! xD

SujuXLove : heyyyyyy. ^^ thankyouuuu. x)

AyameEeteuk : hope you enjoyyyyy this update! :)