Chapter 13

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

________ POV

When I get back to the practice room, I saw my group practicing. Wow. Aren’t we supposed to have a break for one hour? I saw all of them practicing with tired face. Then I saw Leeteuk our leader. His faced seems like pissed off when he saw me.

“Oppa, I need to practice. Bye.” I said to TOP who was behind me. And he left me.

I approached my group. I approached to Leeteuk actually. I feel so guilty because I maybe kinda late. I never late before this. Haishh..

“Oppa..” I said in a slow voice. Leeteuk stopped. So does others. The music still go on.

Leeteuk looked at me with fiery eyes. “What?”

“I’m sorry I’m late. I thought we still on break. Sorry!” I bowed to him and the others.

“Stop the music!” He commanded someone to stop the music. I think Hoon the one who obeyed him.

I looked back at him. He still havethat fiery eyes. I’m so dead I guess.

“You thought we still on break?? Huh? You think you are so good enough to have a long break?!” He raised his voice. He is mad.

I cant stand to look at his fiery eyes so I looked at the floor. I am trembling right now. I can’t even say a word. I keep myself in silence.

“Answer me!” He yelled at me.

“Sorry…” I said slowly.

“Sorry..” he smirked. “You think sorry can change anything, huh?!” He still yelling.

“Hyung. Kwaenchana.. besides, we just started like 15minutes ago.” Donghae try to keep him calm,

“So? We need to give her the speciality to do whatever she likes?” He raised his tones but still looking at me.

“Yah, _______! Look at me when I’m talking to you!” He shouted.

I still looking at the floor. My heart beats so fast. I feel my face heated. Suddenly, a tear drop from my face to the floor.

He still unsatisfied so he grabbed my collar suddenly. His action make me look at him. Eye to eye. Donghae and the others try to stop him. But he don’t care. As soon as he look at me. I started to cry for real. I am too scared. Why he being so mean?

“Hyung! Are you crazy?!” Donghae seems mad and pulled him from me. He left the room. He just dazed off just like that.

I was still crying. That was the first time I cried in front of my teammates except for Taeyang. He already knew that I am a person whi cried easily ehen someone yelled right on my face.

“________-ah, kwaenchana. Don’t cry..” Taeyang hugged me and patted my head.

“I ‘m late for only 15minutes….”

“_________-ah, I am sorry for hyung. Don’t cry. I talk to him later.” Donghae pulled me to his hugs. I know he is trying to consoled me.

“He hates me. He hates me oppa…” I sobbed.

“He always like that to new people. It doesn’t mean he hates you..” He lifted my face and wiped my tears.

“No… he hates me..”

Donghae hugged me again and I buried my face on his chest.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” A loud voice greet us. I turn to look at them while wiping my tears. It’s Heechul and some of his team members. And also Sohee and some of her teammates. Probably wanna invite us to go to dinner together at the café maybe.

“Unnie… whats wrong?” Sohee noticed me and come nearer to me with Sooyoung. Heechul just followed them.

I just keep in silence.

“Donghae, what’s wrong?” Heechul asked while looking around. “Wait, don’t tell me that ahjussi…” He seems get what was happening.

Donghae nodded. “I don’t know what is wrong with Teukie-hyung, hyung. He got angry suddenly. Remember like when Kyuhyun ramen accident when he joined us? Just like that. But this time it’s more…” Donghae seem speechless after that.

Sohee still embraced me. She seems like to comfort me.

“________-ah. It’s okay. Let’s go..” Sooyoung pulled my arms together with Sohee.

“Aish. This Jungsoo. Jinjja… Haish! I know what to do with him.” Heechul shouted and about to go.

I heard that. But is he going to beat Leeteuk oppa? Noooo. I don’t want that to happened. It’s my fault. I don’t wantHheechul and Leeteuk were fighting just because of me. It’s not worth it.

“Oppa. Heechul oppa…” I pulled Heechul’s hands just when he passed by me. He stopped.

“Don’t.. It’s my fault anyway..” I said slowly to him.

“_______-ah, don’t worry!” He smiled at me and with a blink he just disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The night before the mini concert  _______  have a slight headache. She thought that this probably maybe because she think too much. She admits that she still feel worried about how she is going to respond towards all the questions from the press and what fans perception of her performances. Many things in her mind right now. Ever since the day that Leeteuk mad at her that was three day before, she haven’t see Leeteuk at the dance practice. She only saw him today at their rehearsal on the real stage. But he didn’t even look at her. She tried to talked to him but she failed because Leeteuk keep ignoring her. After the rehearsal also Leeteuk just gone without anyone noticing him.

She  put her hands to her forehead. Her head aching. Maybe sleep will make this headache gone she thinks. She try to close her eyes until..

“_______-ah, here take these pills. It helps reduce headache.” Sooyoung passed her two pills and a glass of water.

“Sooyoung-ah, gomawo yo..” She takes that pills.

“It’s nothing. _______-ah, no need to worry. You got me on your back!” Sooyoung being concerned to _______.

“Sooyoung ah. I’m so glad I have you.”

“You got me and others too unnie~” Sulli said.

“Eh, Sulli-ah, I thought you already sleeping.”

“I’m about to.” Sulli chuckled. “Goodnight everyone!” She gave a flying kiss.

“Goodnite~” Some of the girls said half asleep.

“For tomorrow, fighting!” Sooyoung said.

“Fighting~”

With that Sooyoung turns the light off.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________