Chapter 8

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

It’s finally weekend!! Nothing better than this! I woke up as sun shine through our window. I stretched my body a bit. It feels great after a few days practicing. We haven’t start practicing dancing yet but we currently working on melody and which part to sing and so on. More on vocals. What feels more great, we can rest on certain weekends if we don’t have any activities. But next weekend all of us have mini concert and press conferences. *Sigh*

I look at my watch, 9am. Not too early not too late. That’s good. I look around. No one else here in this dorm except me. All of the girls went back to their main dorm. It’s been a week they are here sure they missed their unnie and dongsaeng. Well, actually last night they are trying to invite me to go to their dorms but I refused. I appreciate their invitation but I guess I am still a stranger.

I jump off my bed and went to the toilet. Brush my teeth and take a shower. I wear plain t-shirt with jeans. Oh. I feel like SNSD when their Gee promotion. Kidding! I dried my hair and comb it. I suddenly feel hungry. I think I just try to go to café. I open the door and.. Damn! I forgot the café closed. Going to BigBang’s dorm? Let me call them. Ah! GD told me they went to YG’s today. Haish. So unlucky. I stood up on front of our door facing the door infront me blankly. Yup. SuJu’s dorms door.

Suddenly the door opened. Sungmin and Ryeowook. Wait, what?! Sungmin and Ryeowook. Should I just pretend not to see them? Too late.

“Eh, ______? Annyeonghaseyo!” Ryeowook wave at me.

“Annyeong donsaeng!” Sungmin also wave at  me.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa.” I bowed to them.

“What are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked me.

“Nothing. Oppa going to somewhere?” I try to change the topic.

“We are going to throw this rubbish.” Sungmin pointed at two big plastic bags.

I just nodded.

“______-ah, you left alone today right? Are you going to somewhere?” Sungmin asked me.

“No. Maybe stay at this dorm all day long. Hehe.” I faked smile.

“You’ll be boring then! Come on! Join us! We are going to cook spaghetti today. Come on!” Ryeowook excitedly inviting me.

I don’t know what to do.

“Aishh.. no need to think. Come here.” Sungmin pulled my hand, close my door and bring me inside their dorm. “Donghae-ah!” He called Donghae and in no time Donghae apperead. He greet me happily.

“______ going to join us. Take care of her while me and Wookie throe this rubbish.” He said to Donghae. Donghae just nodded and lead me to the living room.

In the living room, I can see Siwon at some corner reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee in his hand and with his leg crossed for sure. Woah, they really don’t lie on TV about Siwon’s habit. Then on the couch you can see Yesung’s playing (?) with his turtle while Kyuhyun busy focusing on his laptop. Starcraft. I know it. I also can hear Heechul’s voice from somewhere like shouting to Eunhyuk telling him not to do something I think. Suddenly Shindong’s appeared from nowhere with chips on his hands. I just haven’t see Leeteuk.

“Oh, _____-ah! Hiiiii” Shindong’s greet me. His greeting makes others turn to me and realizing my absence there.

“Guys. Since ______ will be alone at her dorm today, so she will be joining us!” Donghae explain.

All of them greet me. Eunhyuk and Heechul out of nowhere also greet me happily. I bowed to them.

“_______-ah, meet Ddangkoma. I am sure all ELFs wanna meet her. Look at her. She so cute right!” Yesung’s suddenly bring his turtle so closed to me.

I jumped out of sudden. I hide behind Donghae. Donghae chuckled. “Why, _______-ah?”

“You hate me? You hate DDangkoma?” Yesung makes a sad voice. He pouted.

“No.. oppa. I am just not so into any kind of animals or pets. Not that I am not animal lover but I just cannot get that thing closed to me. Sorry..” I still tugged Donghae’s shirt and hide behind him.

“Ouh, Sorry…”Yesung stepped back and put his turtle inside the box.

Donghae leads me to the couch to ask me to sit. Between Kyuhyun and Yesung. In case you guys don’t know, kyuhyun still haven’t talk to me since that “hugging” incident. I don’t know why. Great. My top biased in SuJu wont talk to me. It feels so F “GREAT”.

When I sit between them, Kyuhyun doesn’t look at me at all. He just look straight at his laptop. I try to peek at his laptop.

“Eh. Kyuhyun oppa, you play Angry Bird? I thought you only play Starcraft.” I tryto start the conversation.

“Yup. I am the game maniac. I play ALL the games and win every games!” He said proudly.

“Woah. No wonder. GameGyu!” I said to him. Our eyes meet. He turned to his laptop.

Then it was silence.

“Look, ______-ah, about the other day…” He slowly said.

“Ah, oppa. That is a boring topic. I don’t mind at all. “ I cut him.

“Jinjja?! You know how ashamed I am to even look at you?!”

“That is why you kinda avoiding me?”

He bit his lips and nodded.

“Aigoo. Oppa. Its okay. Besides, who would noticed what are they doing while sleeping right? Lets just forget about it.” I said to him.

“_____-ah, you are so nice!” He hugged me. I just hugged him back. Awkwardly.

“We’re back! Lets start cooki…” Sungmin paused. “Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing?!” Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun away from me.

“What?! We are trying to befriend back!” Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin. Sungmin look at me to have confirmation.

“It’s true. Sungmin-oppa.” I chuckled.

“Aish! I’m hungry!” Heechul shouted.

“______-ah, you wanna help us cook the spaghetti?” Sungmin asked. I nodded and follow him to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, I saw Ryeowook busy preparing the ingredients to cook the spaghetti. Then I saw him put the spaghetti inside the boiling water.

“Okay, now, the sauce.” He said while holding a paper. He read something on the paper.

“What should we do first? What is the orders?” Sungmin asked Ryeowook. Ryeowook crossed his eyebrows.

I walk through and stand beside Ryeowook and peek in what he is reading.

“Omo, Ryeowook-oppa.. ‘HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI’?” I gave him unbelievable look.

“What?! This our first time. Usually we just order from the restaurants.” He said to me.

“Leave that. Let me cook if you trust me.” I said to him.

“______-ah, you know how to cook it?” Sungmin ask me.

“Yep! My speciality is spaghetti bolognaise!” I confidently said.

“Okay, we trust you.” Ryeowook said.

So I started cooking. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook were impressed all the way long. It is much a relief they help me a lot. While waiting the spaghetti’s sauce to cook, I have a little conversation with them.

“Sungmin-oppa, where is Leeteuk-oppa? I haven’t see him.” I finally pick up my courage to ask about Leeteuk.

“Ouh, he probably inside his room. Doing some song composition maybe.”

“Or maybe practicing his lines for variety shows maybe.” Ryeowook added.

Suddenly Siwon entered the kitchen and open the fridge. He was sweating. Probably just finished his exercise routine.

“______-ssi, can you pass me the glass?” He pointed beside me.

I passed him the glass. “Here you go Siwon-ssi.”

“Hey, what’s with the formality suddenly? Aigoo Siwonnie.” Sungmin chuckled.

“Ahh, hyung. You know how I am infront of new people.” He smile and show off his enormous dimples.

“Siwon-ssi, I mean… Siwon-oppa. You can drop the formality with me. Besides you are my sunbae and you older than me.”

“Oh, okay.. By the way, what smells nice? Makes me hungrier.”

“Oh. Its _______’s cooking! I think it almost done right, _______?” Ryeowook looked at me.

I nodded. “Siwon-oppa, can you call all the other oppa. The spaghetti is ready. You guys can eat now.”

“Okay! I can’t wait to eat since _______’s cooked it!”

I blushed with his word. Siwon cant wait to eat my cooking! Super Junior’s Siwon! Kyaaaaa. Okay. Stop fangirling.

All of them enter the dining room one by one. Here is the Eunhae couple entering the room. Shindong pushed them at grab his seat. Then the Evil Maknae entering the dining room together with the Diva. Upnext is Yesung with his turtle. Turtle?! Like seriously! He brings his turtle with him everywhere?! I gotta ask Hyuna after this. Then Siwon entering the dining room following by Leeteuk behind him. He do not notice me yet. I sit on my seat beside Donghae and Sungmin. How ‘lucky’ I am when Leeteuk sit infront of me! He hates me………..

I was too nervous since SUPER JUNIOR going to taste my cooking. Sungmin poured some sauce on my plate that already filled with spaghetti. He passed the bowl around the table.

Leeteuk was busy talking with Heechul. He laughed and smiled. Still not noticing me. Not noticing me or pretending not to see me? Aigooo.

KYUHYUN P.O.V

I was busy pouring the spaghetti sauce into my plate. Then I suddenly heard Leeteuk-hyung kinda shouting.

“MWOYA?! What are you doing here?”

Ehh. He was just laughing happily while joking with Heechul while he suddenly kinda mad shocked when he see ______?

“Hyung, she left alone at her dorm today and we invited her to join us. Sorry for not telling you since I thought you was busy inside your room.” Donghae explain to him.

“Whatever.” He said.

Hey. As far as I know I am the Devil here and Heechul-hyung is the Diva here. And he alwas known as the ANGEL. Why he is kinda rude to ______. He didn’t even bother to greet ______. I look at _______. She seems to be sad. And the atmosphere seems to be awkward suddenly.

“Hyung! Teukie-hyung! This spaghetti taste so good, right?” I try to break the akward atmosphere.

“Hmmm. Ryeowook-ah. I think next you should cook this often.” He said to Ryeowook.

“But hyung..” Ryeowook try to explain something but Leeteuk-hyung cut him.

“This taste better than before. The one you ordered from the restaurant last month if I’m not mistaken.”

“Hyung! Of course it taste better. ______ cooked this for this time!” Siwon-hyung excitedly pointing at _____ with his gestures. You know Siwon. The King of Gestures.

Seriously  _______ cooked this? Wow! No wonder. Seriously delicious!

All the members look at ______ with impressing look.

“______-ah! This is so delicious! You could be my wife!” Aigoo that Monkey-hyung talk with his mouth full of food.

“Told ya I don’t want to ruined EunHae couple. Pass!” ______ replied him. Pffft! So ELF!

“Then, be mine!” Yesung hyung get up from his seat and hugged ______ from her back while she’s still on her seat. Then Heechul hyung hit his head. Serves him right. He let go of her.

“Told you I reserved her for Jungsoo!” Heechul said to Yesung.

“Yah!” Teukie-hyung hit the table. He get up and walk away from the dining room.

Like seriously what is wrong with this ahjussi. PMS?! Ahhh. No. That’s only for girls. I don’t think he usually react like this. Sure, he always get mad at us when we are fighting but he always mad then he jokes but this time… Hmm.. Did ______ do something wrong to him? Weird hyung.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN UPDATE! :) THANKS FOR READING MY STORY. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! THANKS FOR COMMENTING.

AND DONT FORGET TO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK TO ME BY COMMENTING! THANKS AGAIN! heart