Just Like Christmas Day

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: This is the second part of the update that I've posted today. If you have not yet read chapter 57, please do so. Thank you.

 

CHEN'S POV

 

   I am happy but at the same time afraid. I hope that the universe will finally be kind to us and make everything alright today. We have already suffered enough as a family, enough of the roller coaster like turns in our lives. Let it be unicorns and rainbows now. Let this day be the start of our happily ever after.

   As you made your way to our backyard where the twelve of us are waiting to surprise you once again, I can hear the loud beating of my brothers hearts. The full moon is also not helping as our eyes will switch from our human eye color to blazing yellow-gold as our wolf sensed the presence of our mate whom we did not see for most of the day. 

 

   Yifan only opened the house main door for you and left you to be guided by the rose petals that we have formed into arrows and candle lit path that we have made to lead you to the backyard. When we saw you standing behind the thin white curtain that Luhan was holding using his telekinesis, he let the long piece of cloth dropped on the floor. So that you can finally see all our excited and smiling faces that were trying to hide our nervousness. Yifan gave a short explanation to our princess who looks quite disoriented when she saw us amidst white Christmas trees. "Sophie baby, this is our surprise for you. I hope that you will like it and will remember it for the rest of your life. You might be wondering why we are suddenly celebrating Christmas today. But that is part of the surprise. I hope that through this song you will be able to know and feel what our words can't express. We love you, Sophie."

   https://youtu.be/YWcurfJnsIM

    When Luhan sang the last line of the song, it served as our cue to removed the bowties and open the buttons of our white dress shirt. And before the music ended we are all down in one knee, clad in a simple white shirt bearing letters that will spell the question, whose answer  will make or break our hearts.

     Yifan- W Chanyeol- I Sehun- L Kyungsoo- L Yixing- Y-O-U Luhan-M Jongin- A Suho- R Chen- R Xiumin- Y Baekhyun- U-S Tao- ?

   While you are still speechless from what you have seen, Yifan got the ring from his pants pocket and proposed to you. "Sophia Marie Wu, although it's not yet Christmas today but ever since the day we found you every day feels like Christmas. The twelve of us all feel like the luckiest man on earth to receive a gift as precious as you. You have given us not only happiness but hope and courage to face every obstacle in our life. We promise to love you, protect you and cherish you every day of our lives. Will you give us the chance to continue Christmas day from this day and for centuries to come? Will you marry us?" We all held our breath as we waited for your answer. 

   "Yes." 

   That three letter word sounded like music to our ears. It made us feel complete as a human and as a wolf. When Yifan slipped the ring on your finger, that have twelve white diamonds embedded around it to represent the twelve of us and a bigger one at the center to represent you, we can't all help but cry. Because finally you have agreed to be with us forever. We all lined up to take turns in kissing and hugging you. When it's already my turn, I suddenly become nervous for this will be my first time to kiss you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter