Start of our Love Story

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOPHIE'S POV

 

    "What is a soulmate?" The girl asked the big black wolf who is faithfully following her through the forest as she picks random flowers that caught her eyes. "A soulmate is a person meant to be with you. Your soulmate will become anything and everything that you need. He will be your brother to provide you the security of a family. He will be your friend who will understand you and cheer you up when you are down. He will be your lover and companion for life. He will protect you with his life. He will love you with all his heart. He will give you his all, his soul and stay with you forever."

     "Have you found your soulmate big wolf?" "Yes, me and my eleven other brothers already found her." The girl suddenly found herself surrounded by twelve big wolves. Their fur glistening under the rays of the sun. They all look strong and powerful, but she never once felt afraid of them although she appeared small amidst their presence. "Where are your mates, can I meet them." The big black wolf moved closer to her and lower its body so that he can look directly at the girl's beautiful eyes. "We only have one mate. There is only one person who can make all our hearts beat faster. You are her, the love of our life, the person made for us. The person that our heart have chosen ever since we laid our eyes on you. The one that was given to us by the universe to complete us. You are our soulmate." The eye color of the twelve wolves turned from deep-brown to yellow-gold as they looked at the girl with love and devotion. They move towards her and she wake up.

 

    "Princess how are you feeling, are you in pain?" "Do you want to drink some water?" "Do you want me to help you to sit up?" I close my eyes again because I suddenly felt confused. What happened to me? Why does my body feel sore but somewhat changed? "Why is my heart beating so fast but there is no pain? Then I remember what the daywalker have told me, I am fated to become the mate of twelve wolves. The dream also showed and made me feel that I belong to them. Those twelve majestic wolves are my brothers, when did they become my mate?

   I opened my eyes again and I felt a pair of hands helping me to sit up. When the haziness of sleep left my eyes, I found myself surrounded by my twelve brothers. My Fan-fan Appa is sitting on my right side while my Yixing ge is on my left, checking my arms to see if my wounds and bruises have already healed. While the rest are standing near my bed looking at me with worry etched on their forehead and waiting for me to speak up.

   "Baby you probably have lots of questions, we will answer them all but first let me know first if you are alright?" "Uhmm I am okay, I guess. What happened to me App Appa?" He smiled at me and ruffled my hair, he probably sensed my awkwardness when I called him Appa.

   "Sophie, baby you can still call me Appa if you want to, the others will remain as your Hyung's and Gege's, we will not force you to treat us differently. We will wait for you to accept us as your mate. What the daywalker have told you is not a mistake, although we are not aware that all of us will be your mate. The seven of us found out when you tried to stop our fight in the middle of the forest several weeks ago. We have decided not to tell you until you are twenty-one years of age. I'm sorry if you have to find out through the daywalker. And I am also sorry if we are not able to protect you from his plan to avenge for his mate." "Its okay Appa, its all in the past now, what matters is that we are all here as a family."

    Yixing ge held my hand and feel my pulse. "You probably felt the change in your body, your heart is beating much faster now compared from before. Let me explain what happened, princess. When you had a heart attack, your heart almost gave up. And we can't find another way to save your life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter