Falling In Love

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOPHIE'S POV

 

    "Sophie, do you trust us?" A simple question that I only answered with a simple nod, because I can't find the will to speak. My teacher told me just this morning to allow myself to feel and to let go of any doubts in my mind because life is too short for that. I need to live without caring if I would fall and get hurt. I need to let my heart guide me and allow myself to fall in love. And this will be my first step.

     I slowly descended the stairs that will lead me to the basement of our house. This is where my two brothers, Jongin, and Sehun have asked me to meet them after twenty minutes. They even asked me to change from my pj's to a little red dress and strappy kitten heels sandals. They said I need to wear the color red because that is the color of love and sensuality. I held my breath when my hand reach for the handle of the door that will lead me inside the dance studio. I have danced in this room countless of times, but when I opened the door what I saw made my heart beat faster. In the middle of the studio are two tall handsome men. And as if they were able to read my thoughts about them twenty minutes ago, they look like my dark knight and prince in shining armor. Jongin is wearing an all black outfit while Sehun is in white. Jongin is the first to move towards where I am standing. "Come in princess, let's start the dance of love. We will dance the rumba. I know that you are aware of the basics of this dance, so it will be easy for you. Sehun and I will lead you, just trust us and dance to the music. Let go of yourself and imagine that we are your boyfriends. Allow us to show you how much we love you Sophia Marie Wu."

https://youtu.be/hy0pZ_JvL4k

   When the song Lady in Red, started playing, Jongin led me to the middle of the dance floor. He encircled my waist with his left arm, pulling me closer to his body while his right hand take hold of my left hand and raise my arms slightly to start the dance. I can feel his hands caressing my back and my arms as he guided my body in every turn and twirl. Then he decided to change our position, my back is now press to his body. He placed my right hand that he is currently holding to his neck, while his left hand slowly caress my waist moving down to my thigh. When he let go my right hand, he lifted me slightly by holding my waist with both hands and I can now feel his breath at the back of my neck. When he place me down again he passed me to Sehun.

    As our bodies swayed to the beat of the music, Sehun took hold of my neck and without breaking our eye contact, I felt his hand slowly moving up to  my head and with a sudden movement he removed my hair tie and release my hair. When we did another twirl he pressed me closer to his body and buried his face in my hair. When he allowed my body to face him again he parted my legs with his and took hold of my left thigh and place it on his hips as we begin to move again in the dance floor. Jongin is now facing my back and I am now dancing between them. Sehun is now holding my left waist while Jongin is holding my right side. When they gave me space to turn, Jongin took hold of my hand so that I am now facing him.

    The whole room is surrounded by mirrors that serve as its walls, I risk a glance at the mirror facing me and the image I saw there is different from the sixteen-year-old kid I know. Her hair is slightly messy from all the movements, her skin slightly flushed and there is a visible line of sweat on her forehead. But the look on her eyes is what made her look like a different person. Maybe it is because of the song, or the look of adoration coming from Jongin and Sehun and or the result of all the touches and caresses throughout the dance. Is this how someone who is in love look like? I blink back to the girl in the mirror when Sehun made me face him again. When the song is about to end both of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter