Letting my Angel Go

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN'S POV

A week ago...

     Letting go and giving up are two different things. I've decided to let you go so that the person made for you can move closer without any hesitation that he is hurting someone. But I am not giving up my feelings, the love in my heart will always be here, waiting for you to claim it. 

      "Princess why do you love swings so much, I think the slide and the see-saw are much better and exciting." "Higher Jongin. Can't you see sitting in a swing is like flying without wings. Wae, are you tired of pushing my swing?" "Ani, I will never get tired of standing behind you to push your swing." "Good, because you push the swing the best you know. If Sehun will do it he will just use his wind because he is a lazy brat. While Tao push so hard that the chains might break." I think the swing is also the best, it allows me to be with you, but since I am standing behind you, you can't see my pain. Yes, swings are perfect.

   "Do you believe in angels princess?" "Yes, they are your unseen guardians. And from the novels that I've read about them, they are sometimes sent on Earth for a mission to teach someone a lesson. And I think I've read somewhere that you should not fall in love with them, no matter how lovely and enticing they are. Because once they have accomplished their mission in your life, they will leave you." "Chincha, is that true baby doll?" "Molla yo, I am not sure if that is true as well, that information is from a novel. So it's not a solid proof." "Hold on tight baby and close your eyes, I will make the swing go higher. I will make my angel fly."

   As soon as I pushed the swing, I teleported at the back of our playground and hid behind a tree. I masked my scent so that my own brother won't know that I am still watching you. It still hurts, but I have to let you go. I want him to be happy and bond with you because you are destined for him, for them. "More Jongin." "Hi princess, Jongin just left I think, don't worry Baozi hyung will push the swing for you." I push you away so that you can fall back to the arms where you belong. You must be my angel, you are sent to my world to teach me a lesson. And I know that lessons can sometimes hurt. You taught me the true meaning of love. You taught me that loving someone doesn't mean staying with that person forever, because at one point you have to set that person free. So that she can be happier. Thank you, my angel, for giving me the chance to love you. I will never stop loving you from afar.

 

 Present time in Seoul National University Hospital

 

     "What do you mean it failed again, she's the fifth child that you have used for the experiment. What are you guys doing? It's been five ing years since we started this project, you should have long discovered how to make that artificial heart pump a wolf's blood." "Yifan  please calm down, we can't do anything about it, girl number #5 just died." "Zhang Yixing, how can you calm down, she is also your mate and her heart is giving up." "We have another option, but this is riskier than the artificial heart." "Tell me, I willing to do everything, you know that we can't let her die." "I am thinking of us changing her to a wolf and completing the bond." "But Yixing she is not yet of age for that, for normal wolves they can only do the procedu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter