Start of a Blissful Life

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YIFAN'S POV

    It is more than just love at first sight. It is finding completeness and meaning in another being. It is wanting to hold that person forever and never ever let go. It makes you want to be everything and anything for that person. You will not just give up your life but also your very soul to protect and keep that person safe and warm. Nothing else matters, there is only her. She is the person that my heart have chosen and what the universe have given. The love of my life. My soul mate.

 

    I ignore all the pain that my body is feeling, I tried to open my eyes as I sense the presence of my six other brothers. The first person I saw is Luhan who is lying on a bed beside mine. I suddenly feel disoriented but when I saw the slightly healing cuts on his body, I realized that I am the cause of those wounds while he is the one who made those adorning my body now. He opened his eyes when he sensed that I am looking at his sleeping form. "Hi, I guess." He smiled at me sheepishly like he would always do after we get into a fight. "Hello to you as well," I said returning his smile, also feeling embarrassed.

     "Why are you acting all shy to each other now, did I get the wrong idea awhile ago? So it's not her but Lulu is your mate." Luhan throws his pillow to Chen's direction. "Ouch, I am still sore you know, I didn't know that a deer can give such a brutal kick. Just look at what  you've done to my handsome face." "Handsome my , can you please shut up I am trying to heal over here." Xiumin is the next to sit on his bed while rubbing his broken arm. I remember that I am the culprit for that. Everyone is awake now and I realized that we are currently in the house basement.  Inside one of the rooms that Yixing will use to heal us every time we will get hurt and we don't want the maknaes to see our bad condition. I look at each of my brothers and assess the damage that their bodies have received.

    I found Kyungsoo is having the most difficulty in sitting up. I immediately rushed to him and help him sit on his bed. I lightly hug him because I don't want to cause more damage. "I am sorry for everything, I didn't mean to hurt you." I panicked when he pulled away from my awkward hug, but his smile says that I am already forgiven. "It's okay, I will heal what matters is that you and Luhan are alive." I heard Suho groaning when he tried to move his right shoulder. "What the hell, this is not the welcome that I am expecting after working my off in Europe." Yixing tries to alleviate his pain although he is suffering the same injury as Suho. "I am sorry I can't heal you that much, I am still weak." "You don't have to heal me, I will heal in no time. I just want those two fools who have caused all the chaos to hear my complaint." But despite what he have just said, he is also smiling. 

    I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. "Again I am sorry for all the pain that you are feeling right now and for all the uncertainties that you have felt while I and Luhan resolved our issues in a violent manner. Now we know the reason why we are so overprotective of her and why we love her so much. The seven of us found her in the forest 16 years ago because she is really meant to be with us. I just have a request from the six of you. I think it is best that we don't tell her yet that we are her mate. It will be overwhelming for a sixteen-year-old kid like her if she will find out now. Let us all wait for her to become mature enough and decide for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter