Neverland

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YIFAN'S POV

 

   As I looked at my wedding ring and I can't help myself from smiling. I know that for the years to come I will still smile just by looking at this gold band that will always remind me that I belong to you. You are the love of my life, my wife, my soulmate and my forever. 

 

   I softly knocked at your bedroom door, almost wishing that you will never hear my knock but also too excited to see you. "Come in." I found her sitting on her bed and still wearing her wedding gown. "Hi." What am I even saying. Seriously Yifan, hi? "Hello." You answered blushing. I am so nervous, my heart is pounding inside my chest while my wolf is fighting with me inside my head. I tried to take deep breaths to calm my wolf, I told him to calm down or he will hurt his mate. 

   "Uhmm, Yifan can you help me with my wedding gown, I don't want to ruin it. In the future, I want to show it to my daughter or have her wear it on her special day if she wants to." Just the mention of the word daughter made me even nervous. Are you ready for this, are we doing it tonight? "Sure baby." I held her hand and made her stand up, I kissed her forehead and make her turn so that her back is now facing me. "Baekhyun really designed a beautiful dress for you baby." "Yes, this dress is perfect, I really felt beautiful when I wore it." "You are always beautiful baby, no matter what you are wearing." With my almost trembling fingers, I slowly pulled the zipper of her dress. It exposed her , I put my right hand in front and pressed it on her stomach so that the dress will not fall down. I resist the urge to pepper her neck with kisses. I don't want to scare her if she is not yet ready I need to respect her decision and wait. I reached for the robe lying on her bed and used it cover her back before allowing the dress to fall on the floor. "You can go to the bathroom now and take a shower. It will help your tired muscles, today is a long day for you." "But it is the most beautiful day. Uhmm will you stay?" "Do you want me to leave?" "No, I want you to stay. I love you," "I love you too."

 

   Once she closed her bathroom door, I let myself fall on her bed and hug her wedding dress. "God, you smell so good. How can I control myself now?" As the Alpha and the one who have the most control over my beast, my brothers let me sleep with you on our first night as a married couple. I stood up from your bed and drape the wedding dress on a chair. I don't want to hug it while I am trying to control my hormones. You've only been in this room for less than our hour since this is our new home, but your sweet smell already linger in every corner. I was staring outside your window when I heard the bathroom door creak open. I took one last deep breath before I look at you. "Let's sleep you must be tired baby." I led her to the king size bed and made her slip under the covers before lying beside her.

   I move closer to her body and wordlessly offered my arm to be her pillow. Without hesitation, she snuggled in my chest and her breath hitting my skin almost made me go crazy. "Sophie, I love you so much. I am happy to be married to you. " When she looked up my eyes immediately landed on her pink plump lips. I lean in to capture her lips with mine. Time seems to have stopped as my lips and tongue poured all my love to her in one passionate kiss. I felt her hands caressing the back of my neck and this made me change my position. I am now hovering above her. I hugged her by her waist as my other hand cradle her head to deepen the kiss. "I love you so much baby, I can't stop kissing you." I let our foreheads touched as I slowly rubbed my nose against hers, back and forth. "Yifan I love you too, I also can't stop kissing you." Her words made me bolder, as my lips started to trace her jaw and move down to her neck. My lips finally landed on the crook of her neck and I let my tongue and lips taste her skin, which made her moan my name. "Yifan." "Baby do you want me to stop?" "No, don't stop, I know you have waited for so long for this." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I want this, I want you too."

 

   Hearing that she also wants me, made me crushed my lips on hers as my hand roam around her back. I hold on to the hem of her nightgown and make her sit up a bit so that I can slip the y lingerie off her body. She instinctively covers her bare with both of her hands. "Baby don't cover yourself.  You are beautiful, you are perfect." I held her body close to mine as I rubbed circles on her back to make her relax. I kissed her neck once again as my right-hand caress her . When I felt her hands tugging on my shirt, I slightly lifted my body off hers to remove my clothing. I placed her right hand on top of my chest. "Baby do you feel how fast my heart is beating? It is all because of you. This heart will only beat for you." I guided  her hands to touched my chest and my stomach. "You are beautiful too Yifan." And this time she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter