Final: It's Always a Good Day in Neverland

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOPHIE'S POV

10 years later...

 

    The rising of the sun in the east is a sign of a new beginning. The early chirping of the birds is a sign of a good weather. The warm body of my husband hugging me is a sign that I am loved and protected. And the twelve handsome little princes lining up beside my bed to give me a morning kiss means another good day. This is how I start my day, with kisses and hugs from the twelve kings of my world and little princes who have captured my heart. It's always a good day in Neverland.

 

    "Omma good morning, all your little prince are here to give you a morning kissy." I don't need an alarm clock to wake me up in the morning for I have a love clock. When I open my eyes my twelve boys have gathered around me. My first born Alexander is carrying his one-year-old brother Dustin which is his sibling from his Tao Appa. The next in line is my son Aiden also holding his one-year-old baby brother Dylan from his Appa Sehun. While my third son Adrian is struggling to keep his hold on the other one-year-old baby boy who will use his teleportation ability to get on my lap first just like his father Jongin. My fourth son Aaron is holding the hand of the four-year-old twins Carter and Collin who is the son of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. On the other hand, the seven-year-old triplets were the first to climb in my bed since they are not attending to any of their younger brothers. "Goodmorning to our beautiful Omma." The triplets greeted me and kiss my lips. "Goodmorning Brandon, Benjamin and Bruce." I also give them a kiss and ruffled their adorable bed hair. The triplets are miracles given to me with the help of my husband Xiumin, Chen and Kyungsoo.

 

   My eleven other husbands soon enter my room which also made my husband Chen who is lying beside me to wake-up. "Uhgg the ers and more ers are all here. Goodmorning sweetheart." Chen held the back of my head to deepen his morning kiss before helping me to stand up to greet all my babies and my other husbands. "Boys did you have a good sleep?" The nine of them answered at the same time. "Ne Omma." Tao, Jongin, and Sehun get their sons from the arms of Alexander, Aiden and Adrian while Baekhyun and Chanyeol carried each of the twins on their shoulders. "Its bath time my babies, kaja." My twelve husbands and I all led our children towards the big bathroom that looks like a bathhouse. This is where we will bathe all the kids in the morning and before tucking them in bed.

 

   My ten-year-old quadruplets and the seven-year-old triplets went to the shower stalls since they are all old enough to bathe on their own. Baekhyun is busy preparing the bathtub for the twins while Chanyeol is playing with them in the sink counter. On the other hand, I am helping Tao, Jongin and Sehun prepare the tubs for the triplets. "Baby can you check if the water temperature is just right for the cuties," Sehun asked me while dipping his hand on each of the small tubs. I checked it for him before getting baby Dustin from Tao to place him on the tub. While Jongin is lifting his son Darren on the air the baby gave him a morning shower by peeing on his shirt. "Ahh Darren why did you pee on Appa's shirt, you naughty cutie patooty." He kissed baby Darren's tummy which made the baby giggle a lot. Soon his other two brothers followed him and the peals of their laughter filled our big bathroom. I gave a rubber ducky to each of them so that we can bathe them properly. My three husbands are the one's holding  their bodies while I am the one soaping them.

    After bathing the baby triplets, I checked on the progress of the twins in the big bathtub. Their fathers Chanyeol and Baekhyun have joined them in their boxers. And at this rate I know that they will be late for their first day in kindergarten because their father's are playing with them instead of giving them a bath. "Channie, Baek, I told you to give them a bath and not join them in playing, we will be late for school. Carter and Collin stop moving around, Omma will give you a bath." I motioned for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to get out of the tub so that I can bathe the twins. "Sorry honey we can't help not to play with twins. We will hold them so that you can shampoo and soap their bodies." "It's okay Channie, we can play with them later but for now we have to make this fast. I'm excited to see them in uniforms." "Let's take a family picture before we send them to school," Tao told us before leaving the bathroom with his son followed by Jongin and Sehun who are also carrying their babies.

 

   The sight of my nine sons in their school uniforms as they all lined up to go to our dining room brought happy tears to my eyes. They are all growing fast and becoming more independent as days pass by. I became a full-time mother when I found out that I am pregnant with the quadruplets instead of fulfilling my dream of becoming a world-renowned pastry chef and painter. I never regretted my decision even once, the development of my children is my life achievements. And no recognition or awards can bring me contentment than the happiness I feel every day for taking care of my family. Suho, Yixing, Kyungsoo, and Xiumin helped me prepare our breakfast while Yifan, Luhan, and Chen are packing the lunch and snacks in the lunchboxes that they will bring to school. Baekhyun and Chanyeol helped our sons to settle in their places in the dining table while Tao, Jongin, and Sehun are busy cutting fruits and preparing milk for my twelve angels. My husbands are the best father to my childrens, they did not leave me alone to take care of my sons or hire more nannies to assist me. They are always with me in our journey as parents from conception up to this day. And I am 100% sure that they will continue to help me raise our children in the future to become strong and wise leaders of our clan and loving and filial sons to our family.

 

   "Alright, guys family picture time. Boys stand in front of your Appa's and give me your widest smile." Tao instructed our sons while I stand in between my twelve husbands. I handed to Tao our baby Dustin so that he can carry him in his arm like Jongin and Sehun. Our butler counted up to three before taking our picture. "Let's have a wacky shot this time," Chen suggested. And we all pose with our funny faces in front of the camera. "Now let's have a picture of the boys and their beautiful Omma," Luhan said. Tao, Jongin, and Sehun placed the triplets in their strollers while the rest of my sons surrounded me for a group picture. After I kissed and hugged them goodbye their fathers usher them to their respective cars to bring them to school. "Bye-bye babies, be good in school okay. Listen to your teachers and make friends with your schoolmates. Omma will be waiting for you. Hwaiting. Jiayo." 

 

   Once I heard our big gate closing, I motioned for my three other husbands to get in the house with our triplets. "Let's prepare the baby bags and get dressed for our appointment to the pediatrician. They will have their vaccination today." I told my three husbands while pushing the stroller of the triplets inside. "And then let's go to the mall afterward to buy stuff for the kids and do the grocery shopping. Kyungsoo already forwarded the list in my phone." Jongin said while lifting Darren from his stroller. In a few minutes, we all got the baby bags ready with all the essentials that the triplets will need. "My cuties let's all go on an outing today and visit  Appa Yixing on his workplace." Sehun told the triplets while he secure the straps of their car seats. Tao drove us to the hospital while Sehun and Jongin helped me with the triplets. The four of us sang along to the nursery rhymes playing on the car's stereo which kept the babies entertained. When we arrived in Seoul National University Hospital the eyes of everyone in the hospital's lobby are on the triplets. And just like their fathers, every woman that we pass by on the way to the pediatrician's office can't help but squeal on their cuteness. My sons have even learned to wave at their fangirls which made them look more adorable. 

 

   Yixing met us at the pediatrician's office to assist us with the vaccination of my babies. I close my eyes while holding my son's fragile bodies as the needles pierced their skin. Although I know that the vaccination is necessary for their health I still can't help but be nervous when I heard their cries of pain. "Shhh babies, it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter