To Have and To Hold Forever

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

     This day is the start of our happily ever after. This day is the reason why we have to hear your cry twenty-one years ago. This day made all the hardships and challenges that we have faced individually and as a family all worth it. This day will be the end of our life as siblings and friends, but it will also be the start of a much deeper relationship. For twenty-one years and for centuries to come every chapter of our life will only start and end with you. Sophia Marie, we can't wait to marry you.

 

    Me and my eleven brothers have been busy preparing for this wedding for the past ten days. I am glad that you changed the five centuries wait time to just ten days. But even if you made it five centuries we all knew that we will always wait for you. For you are worth all the wait. Yifan walked towards me while fixing his bow tie. "Luhan, is everything okay now? I want to give her the best wedding. I want her to smile every time she will remember this day in the future." "Don't worry everything is set already. We just have to wait for her bridal car to arrive here. And stop worrying, she will be safe on her way. I have requested for additional security. " "Do you think she will like it, will she like it here?" "Yifan, she will love everything. The new estate, our new house or should I say castle, the garden, the pool and everything in between."

 

   We have decided to buy a new estate and build a new house/castle where we can start our new life together. Yifan bought the estate five years ago and started the construction two years ago so that it will all be ready when we proposed to you. The wedding ceremony will be held in the estate garden so that this new home will have all the happiest memories of our lives. "It's almost 6:00 pm why is she not here yet?" Xiumin asked Chen. "I've already called the driver of the bridal car, he said that there was a five minutes delay because Sophie can't stop crying." All of us become worried and afraid. "Ge should we call her and ask her. Do you think she will change her mind?" Sehun's hand is shaking at the thought that you have changed your mind about marrying us. "Everyone calm down okay. Trust your soulmate, she will not change her mind about us." Yixing tried to encourage us. Chen almost fell on his seat when he received a message from the security head that the bridal car is only a few meters away from the gate of the estate. "She's almost here, let's all go down now. We don't want to be late at our own wedding."

 

   The twelve of us took our position near the altar, our hearts beating faster because we can't wait to see you in your bridal gown. I scan the place again with my sharp eyes to check for the nth time if everything is already perfect. For I know that once you walked down the aisle my eyes will no longer leave your face. We made sure to order the most beautiful and fragrant roses and tulips for this occasion. The whole estate looks straight out of a fairytale with all the fairy lights, candles, and Japanese lanterns. I sent a message to our wedding coordinator to check if all is set on the reception area. We have set up a big tent for the reception and made sure that it was decorated as beautifully as the aisle. The text I've received made me a little calmer, knowing that the reception area is ready. Our guest is already seated on both sides of the aisle. We only invited five hundred guest, which comprise of our own families, pack members and closest allies and friends.

https://youtu.be/kHNkPQDn8_8

    We all turn our heads towards the start of the aisle when we smell your sweet scent. You are here, the most radiant bride in white. As you took you first step towards us there are already tears threatening to fall from our eyes. We try to blink back the tears and wipe those that have already fallen. We are all overjoyed by the fact that in a few steps and in a few minutes you will be our wife.

    The smile that you gave to us when you finally reached the altar made all our fears and doubts vanished. You are ready to take this big leap with us. We made you stand in between the twelve of us and face the officiant of our wedding.

 

Officiant: Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of EXO and Sophia Marie Wu. Today you enter as individuals, but you will leave here as husband and wife, blending your lives, expanding your family ties, and embarking upon the grandest adventure. All those present here have come to witness and celebrate your love and commitment this day - eager to be a part of the love story. Let us hear their vows.

 

Yifan: Sophia Marie you are the love of my life. The reason behind my every decision and actions. You are the center of my existence. Without you, I will never find the courage in myself to be the best person that I can become. I will be everything and anything for you. I will love you with all my heart, protect you will the strength that I have and give you my life. From today until forever I am yours as you are mine. Today is just the start of our forever, but I will assure you that my love will always remain true until the end of time. I love you, Sophie.

Luhan: My beloved, the only girl who can make me feel weak and strong at the same time. I will always do my best to be worthy to be called your husband and soulmate. I will always be in ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter