Another Miracle and More

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOPHIE'S POV

 

    It's time to find out. I am tingling with excitement, but I am also nervous that I will end up disappointed afterward. I drank another glass of water so that I have enough to use for the test. The pregnancy test. My period is already delayed for two weeks and one day. I should have done the test yesterday, but it's a Sunday and all my husbands were home. I don't want to disappoint them when there's only one line in the test kit. I opened all the pregnancy test kit and line them up neatly in my bathroom sink counter. I am using twelve different brands, and I have been a loyal patron of these brands for the last six years. Please reward my loyalty with two lines, please, please. 

 

    Even though I've done this several time already my hands are still trembling as I pour the right amount of urine sample on each stick. Once I am finished pouring urine sample to the last stick I close my eyes. The instruction on each box says to wait for three minutes, but I will close my eyes for five minutes, I will wait for my white sticks that I also called magic wands to do its magic. I count up to 300, with my eyes close, heart beating faster and my hands sweating. I imagine my angel as I wait, my baby bump and how happy I will be to be called a mother. 295, 296, 297, 298, oh my god, 299 and finally 300. Open your eyes, Sophie. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the moment of truth. I placed both of my hands on the counter for support. "Come on Sophie open your eyes now, there's nothing to be afraid of. Hwaiting, Sophie, Jiayo, Sophie. "Hello, again little sticks did you do your job well?"

   The little white sticks answered me with two lines on each of them. I am pregnant. I will be a mother soon. I didn't even realized that I am already crying. I just felt like my heart just become bigger to create a space for a new being. I am in love with a person that I have not met yet. "Hello my baby angel, my name is Sophie, I am your Omma. I can't wait to see you. I love you so much. Thank you for coming down from the heavens to make me this happy."

 

   Once I recover from crying because of too much happiness, I started planning for tonight's dinner. I will tell my husband's tonight. With the help of our chefs at home, I was able to prepare a big dinner for my hungry wolf husbands. I also carefully planned how I will announce this good news to our family. I sent a message to my twelve husbands to come home early for dinner, I can't trust myself to call them because my voice will sound too excited and I might spill the beans already. As I dress up for dinner I can't help not to look repeatedly at the mirror while touching my tummy. I can't wait for my baby bump to become visible and to feel the baby's movement and kick from inside me. 

 

    My husbands all arrived on time and as I give them a welcome kiss each I also allow myself to bury my face in their strong chest to inhale their scents. Yifan is the first to ask when he noticed that I am removing his tie and opening the first four buttons of his dress shirt so that I can also touch his skin. "Baby did you miss us so much?" He hugged me closer to his body and kiss the top my head." "Yes, I miss you all. But let's eat dinner now I have prepared a feast for all of you." I led them to our dining room. Kyungsoo became worried when he saw all the food on the table. "Sweetie, why didn't you call me, I could have helped you prepare all this." I just smiled at my sweet husband who always acts like an Omma. "Kyungie, the chefs helped me. I did not have a hard time preparing them. Let's eat now I am hungry too." I have to eat for two now, for myself and my little angel.

   I've decided to make the announcement while we are eating our dessert. After placing another spoonful of the Creme Brulee in my mouth, I looked at each of my husbands, especially my four mates who gave me this tiny being inside me. "I have decided to stop managing the bakeshop and cafe. I will leave it to the manager. The pastry chefs I've trained there have already perfected all the recipes so I will not have any problems with the products. I have found something more important to do." "Do you want to concentrate on painting now honey?" Suho asked me. "Ani, I need to prepare for the most important job of all time. And it requires twenty-four hours dedication. My dear husbands, I foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter