A Little Freedom Won't Hurt

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN'S POV

 

     It's just mid-afternoon, but the sky is getting dark, the clouds are gathering and moving faster, covering the rays of the sun. It started as small droplets sprinkling the ground then the droplets grow larger and more frequent creating small pools of water. As the wet thuds of water race to meet the ground, she ran outside. If people will usually hide and find shelter at this moment, she is the exact opposite. She loves the rain. I watched her as she raise her arms as if to welcome the rain and embrace it. I saw Tao and Sehun joining her, and I can't help but walk outside as well and share this moment with her. She looks enchanting to me, as she stomps her feet on the ground creating a splash of rainwater. She looks so happy and free. But her freedom did not last that long.

    "Sophie, princess come here you will get cold and sick if you continue playing in the rain. And the three of you stop acting like crazy idiots and looking like a mess. Look at your uniforms, it's ruined. Ppalli, ppalli get inside the house." Why does he have to go home earlier today and disturb our little fun? I know that Kyungsoo hyung acts like our Omma most of the time and he only want's to prevent Sophie from getting sick but can't he see how happy she looks while playing in the rain. There is reluctance in Sophie's face as Kyungsoo hyung open an umbrella for her. She even tried to catch a few drops of the rain with her hand before going inside our house. As Kyungsoo hyung dry her long brown hair, I can see that her shoulder is quite slumped as she looks at the heavy downpour outside. 

 

    As I stare at her back while she watches the rain in one of the big windows, I can't help but think of her as a prisoner. Looking back, I am aware that she has live her life always surrounded by the tall and thick walls of our estate, if she will go outside aside from our family there will be security following us. Even if she's alone with us, Yifan ge have told us to always put her between me and Sehun while Tao will be beside me or in front of us. I know that his purpose is to mask her unique scent so that no one will find out that she's born outside of the wolf and mate bond. And if someone will dare attack us, I can easily teleport with her. It is for her own protection and we do it because we love her. She's like a caged bird and we already clipped her wings before she can even learn to spread it and fly. 

 

The next day...

     I can see her staring outside our classroom window as she mindlessly sip on her banana milk. I slowly approach her and hug her from behind. "What are you thinking, princess?" "Nothing, I am just looking at the cars passing by outside." Tao and Sehun joined us, and the silence was broken when Tao shriek like a fan girl. "Look down there. There're three girls climbing the wall. I think they will ditch school after the break. Oh, I saw their undies. My goodness girl you are old enough, wear ier underwear that fit your age." "Yah, Taozi, don't be a ert and stare at their undies. Sophie smacks Tao's right arm. "The small strawberries printed on her undies is cute though, but I think a wolf  there will be perfect." "Mei-mei you should smack Jongin too, he is more erted." Tao pleaded for Sophie to hit me as well. "What did I say, I only mean the design. Please get your mind off the gutter Panda." "People seriously, are we going to use our break time to stare at underwears," Sehun said irritatedly. An idea is forming in my head, she has always been a good girl, following everything that our parents and the hyungs will tell her to do. I want her to experience a little freedom, I want her to see the world outside the thick walls that surround her.

    "Guys, I have an idea." Before I can finish, Sehun interrupted me. "What is your great plan Kkamjong, if it will be hunting for girl's undies, Sophie and I are out, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter