The Good and the Bad News

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO'S POV

 

     9024.2 kilometers, that's the distance that I have to cross from Paris, France to Seoul, South Korea. 11 hours and 39 minutes, of endless sighing, tapping my foot and longing as I look at the clouds silently floating in the blue sky. I was only away from home for 1 week, 2 days, 12 hours, 3 minutes and 49 seconds but I already miss my family, I already miss you.

    "Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Incheon International Airport. Please make sure one last time that your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently..." Finally, I am almost here. I can't wait for my feet to touch the ground.

     "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. Local time is 6:08 am and the temperature is 13 degrees Celcius. On behalf of Air France and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

    Yes, finally I will have a nice day while spending my time with my family. As much as possible, I really don't want to leave my homeland. The perks of being able to travel around the world because of my position as Asia's Prime Minister is something that I almost don't want to use. I'd rather meet my colleagues in a video conference call, stay in my office to do my responsibilities and go home. There is no place like home. There is no place more calming and serene than a place where your voice and laughter can be heard.

     "Good morning Master Kim, how was your flight?" "It was boring, let's go home, please drive a little faster. I can't wait to see my family." You don't know how much I miss you, although I was able to accomplish a lot by traveling from one European country to another, not seeing your face at the end of my day makes me feel incomplete. I have finally succeeded in abolishing the law that prohibits your existence. You can now live a free and happy life. And if Yixing will succeed, you can live much longer with us, with me. Forever.

 

    I already opened the car's passenger door even before the vehicle has the time to stop and be parked properly. That is how excited I am to finally be home. As I run towards the main entrance, I can't help but imagine that maybe my family is already having breakfast. My arrival will be a surprise to everyone because they all know that I will be arriving tomorrow. I am planning to cover your eyes and kiss your cheeks as you busily eat your meal. I rush to the dining room, but the happy family that I am expecting to see is not there. There is only Yifan, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo and Yixing, silently glaring at each other. What happened to the family I've left a few days ago?

    "Surprise, surprise, but I am not surprised. I know that you will take the earliest flight out of France. But since you are here brother maybe you can be our referee as we try to kill each other." What is this troll even saying? I can feel that something is off, but my brothers trying to kill each other, that will not happen. "Yifan good morning,  have you told everyone about the good news?" I greeted my Alpha first, but he just nodded. Instead, Luhan spoke on behalf of the Alpha. "We already knew about your good news, but let me update you with the bad news. Then after that you can choose your side or be the referee. It's up to you." "What do you mean bad news, is there an attack on our territory?" Is my princess not well? But I did not voice out that question because I don't want it to become real. We can always overcome any attack, but we cannot handle it if some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter