The Attack

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV

 

     I let my mind rest for a while as I listen to her soft voice singing a lullaby. Her presence never failed to calm my mind despite all the adversaries that we are facing. The gentle breeze that my brother have created carried her sweet scent in my direction, stirring my wolf to continue its resolve that we have decided fifteen years ago, to protect her life. When I opened my eyes, I can see Yixing softly smiling with eyes close as he meditates beside me. Despite breaking one of the laws that have a great impact on the balance of life, as well as his own future, he never once felt burdened or remorseful. I know that he will not hesitate to do it again and again if the need comes.

 

     We have already prepared ourselves for out attack to the Nam's estate. Even this will be Chanyeol's first time to join our unit, he is placed in front by Yifan. He will be standing on the left side of the Alpha with his brother while Kyungsoo will be on his right side. The rest of our position was not changed. I will still be standing behind Yifan. While Suho and Xiumin will be flanking my side. Yixing will still remain at the back for we don't want him to use his energy in combat if it's not necessary. The role that he will perform to help heal our wolf is more crucial. We are just waiting for Kyungsoo to make sure that all the traps that he have set up around the perimeters of our enemies estate are foolproof. I can hear Suho talking to his brother Baekhyun and Jongin to guarantee the safety of our maknaes. These three have just returned from their trip to our hide-out located in Mt. Hallasan, Jeju Island.

    Mt. Hallasan is a shield volcano and considered as the highest peak in South Korea. Kyungsoo's ability to move the earth enabled the pack to build a home hidden from anyone's sight. Only the thirteen of us is aware of its existence when Yifan decided to have it built two years ago just by using our abilities. Kyungsoo's earth force have made it possible to create an underground cave near the peak of the volcano and made sure that the stone walls surrounding the cave is strong enough to resist the heat of the lava. I have helped him moved huge slabs of stone that now serve as the inner walls of our makeshift home. Our clan have several hide-outs scattered across the Asian continent, I hope that this will be first and last time that we will be using one because even if the maknaes will be hidden safely inside this fortress they will still be in danger if something wrong will happen to us.

 

     We've waited until sundown before the five maknaes started their journey using the realm of the shadows. Jongin cannot moved them as fast as he normally could when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter