Prince Charming

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOPHIE'S POV

 

    Everything seems to be fading, the big oak trees surrounding the forest, the sound of the animals living here and the calming flow of the water in the lake. It feels like the hands of time had stopped.  Everything had stop existing.  There is only me, with my heart pounding in my chest and heat creeping up my face as I began to feel lightheaded. And before I faint into darkness, there is a wolf in the distance, slowly transforming into a prince. He walks towards my direction as fast as his long legs will allow him. I cannot see his face clearly because he seems to be glowing. He stands in front me and scoop me into his arms. I wanted to speak, but my words are stuck in my throat. He tucks a stray strand of my hair behind my ear and lean closer to my face."You are so beautiful." Our faces are only a  mere inches apart, then he decided to close the distance and kiss my lips. Taking my breath away in the process.

    "Five more minutes." I open my eyes and realize that everything is just a dream. I turn to my right and found the owner of the voice begging for more time to sleep. He looks so peaceful in his sleep, long eyelashes, perfect nose, and slightly parted thin pinkish lips. I can feel my hand moving on its own to caress his cheeks, my heart starts to beat faster as the tips of my fingers made contact with his milky white skin. The knock on the door stops me from my action and I instantly hide my hand under the blanket and also cover my face with it, too embarrassed by my action.

    "Everyone, please wake up, sadly kiddos, today is Monday. Wake up from all your dreams and face reality." Yes, I should wake up from this dream and face reality. Kyungsoo Omma is right. I stand up and left my five brothers to the mercy of Kyungsoo hyung. They will be dead if they will whine and pout like always to beg for five more minutes of sleep. As I made my way to my own room I saw him, standing outside his room fixing the cuffs of his long sleeve dress shirt while another one is busy with his tie as he walks towards the stairs that will lead to the first floor of the house. But before I can grab the handle of my door, the door beside my room opened and I saw a man wearing a white dress shirt with four of the top buttons undone, revealing his collar bones. "Goodmorning baby doll." What happened to his baby face?  Ottakae? Did I wake up in the wrong house or this is another dimension? When did they become so tall, dashing and handsome? When did they start to look like a prince charming?

 

    "Princess, can I come in, let me fix your hair, I will do a fishtail braid for you." "Come in Baekkie." I heave a sigh of relief when I saw his face in my mirror. He is still my sister trap in a man's body and my light fairy. I am still in the right house with my twelve wolf brothers. Yes, Sophie they are your BROTHERS. Maybe what I have seen awhile ago is just an after effect of my dream. Every girl dreams about finding her own prince charming and even if I am one of the boys I am not exempted from that. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter