High School Love

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV

 

   I promised that I will make you the happiest woman on earth. I don't want you to miss on anything in life that can make you smile. I want to have tons of beautiful memories to talk about with you once we are both gray and old. I want you to experience how a high school girl fangirl over her crush. Fall in love with her best friend and seatmate. Hold each other's hand while walking in the school corridors. Make the lunch time a date in the cafeteria and share a kiss in front of everyone, too oblivious to the presence of our schoolmates because we are so in love. 

 

   With the help of all the hyungs, I hope that this date will be perfect. Before we start college next month I want you to experience how it feels to fall in love while you are still in high school. Because it is something that we were not able to do before since we have to hide our feelings to each other. But now that everything is alright, let me make your heart flutter and your cheeks blushed. Let me show you one of youngest form of love, high school love.

   "Taozi, Jonginnie, are you ready? Don't make a mess alright. I want this to work perfectly as planned." "Calm down Sehunnie, we've practiced this a hundred times. It will all work out. We are almost here. I will get her bag." "Idiot I will be the one getting her bag." We continue with our bickering as our car approach the front door of our home where we will pick you up. I want you to experience how it feels for your boyfriends to pick you up for school. I hope you won't mind going back at our school since we've already graduated. I was the first to go out of the vehicle and offer my hand to take your small backpack. "Good morning princess, did you miss me last night? Let's go to school now, I don't want you to be late." "What is this all about Sehunnie, why are we wearing our high school uniform? And it's already 6:00 pm in the evening." "Just trust me, baby, just go with the flow. I promise that you will enjoy it. Your boyfriends will take you to school now." "Ow, alright. Good morning, Sehunnie." Tao opened the door for our girlfriend and we all get in to go to our school.

 

    Once we arrived at our school Tao and Jongin walked ahead of us while I pulled Sophie closer to my side and we hold each other's hand as we walked through the school corridors going to our classroom. "Baby I have always wanted to do this." I raised our entwined hands a little. "Although we always hold hands in school, we do that as siblings. I have always dreamed of holding my girlfriend's hand in front of everyone and tell the world the you are mine." We walked to our former lockers first and I made her lean on the locker door. I tuck the strands of her hair behind her ears and look at her beautiful eyes. I move my body closer to trap her and slowly kiss her lips. "I love you, Sophie. Thank you for loving me back and making me the happiest man and wolf on earth." The school bell made me stop from peppering her lips with kisses continuously. "I guess that's the bell Sehunnie, you don't want me to be late for class right." Her blushing face confirmed that she's happy to be here and she is enjoying our one of a kind date. "Yes, let's go. A good boyfriend will not want his girlfriend to be late and face detention. Kaja." I hold her hand again and went to our classroom.

 

   Our eight other classmates are also present for this date to complete the  classroom set-up. I handed her bag to Jongin as he held her hand to bring her to her seat. It is time for Jongin's confession. Once we are all seated he started to tell her what he have wanted to say in all those years that she is seating between us. "Princess we've been seatmates since we started going to school. I have watched you grow from a beautiful kid in braids and pigtails to the most mesmerizing lady. All those years I have always stolen glances at you when you are busy listening to the teacher. And I want you to  know that regardless of how many centuries will pass, I will never get tired looking at you. I love you." He stole a kiss from Sophie which made her heart beat faster as she hold on to her desk. "I have always wanted to steal a kiss from you inside the classroom." But Sophie shocked us when she also stole a kiss from Jongin "It's not stealing when it's mutual."

 

   The loud wolf Jackson Wang brought us back from cloud-nine. "Enough of the sweetness alright. I can already see troops of ants marching their way to this class. Princess, we also have a surprise for you. But before that, I want you to know before it's too late that we have a crush on you since grade one. Yah, you three don't growl at me. I know she won't like us, I just want to get this all out. We hope that our future mate will be as beautiful, intelligent and kind as you are. We will miss you. This song is for you."

https://youtu.be/AZFYCWEn7IY

   The three of us were all aware that our eight classmates have a crush on our Sophie. We all let it pass, I know that they will forget about it once they also find their mates. And they will not harm or take Sophie from us. After the performance of the seven boys from JYP pack, Taemin motioned for us to stand up and pull our chairs to the back of the classroom. "Sophie princess, uhmm uhmm. I Lee Taemin also have a crush on you. But it's just a crush don't worry. I know Jongin will kill me if I let it go beyond that. Thank you for being a good friend to me. I will never forget the first day I met you back in grade one and you called me pretty boy. You served as my inspiration to work hard to stay in  this class and prove to everyone that I am not just a mere pretty boy. Thank you for everything, see you around in college."

https://youtu.be/PxBrqwTec6c?list=RDPxBrqwTec6c

    After Taemin and Jongin's dance performance, the bell rang again for our lunch or in reality dinner time. We all went out of the  classroom and this time it is Tao holding Sophie's hand. We went to the table that we have claimed as ours in our years of stay in this school. Through the help of our hyungs, the school cafeteria is open tonight and they have paid for all the food. Tao led Sophie to the different food stalls so that she can choose what she wanted to eat. While the rest of us followed them from behind. "What do you want to eat princess, Taozi will get it for you." "Let's order pizza over there and fried chicken and soda." "No problem princess your wish is my command." After the servers have brought our food in our table, Tao sat beside Sophie so that they can have their school cafeteria date.

    "You have hot sauce on your lips baby." But instead of wiping the hot sauce from the pizza on her lips with a piece of tissue. Tao kissed her and pressed his lips longer than twenty seconds to transfer the hot sauce on his lips. "There it's gone now. My lips are better than tissue." All Sophie can do is blushed in front of us. "Say ahhh baby, Panda will feed you. Do you know that in all those days that we will eat lunch in the school cafeteria, I have always pretended that we are out for a date. And I am so happy that dream have come true today. I am happy that I can finally feed you as my girlfriend and I will want to share every meal with you for the rest of our long lives. I love you." "Thank you Taozi, Sophie loves you too." After our lunch/dinner in the school cafeteria, we proceed to the school's soccer field. 

 

    The soccer field  is filled with all our fangirls from freshman to senior year. The five hundred of them are all holding placards that they will use later for our surprise. We let Sophie sit on one of the highest rows of bleachers to enjoy the perform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter