The Preparation

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Years Later...

SUHO'S POV

   From a beautiful bundle of joy who had awakened my wolf's protective instinct, to a girl whose melodious voice and laughter never fail to remove all my tiredness and stress from my long day. From being an older brother and a friend to a young lady who turns everyone's head to being the boyfriend and mate of the woman who made me feel like the luckiest man on earth. Ever since the day that we met you have become my world, our world. 

 

   I called my brother to check if they have already prepared everything for tonight's family celebration. "Baekhyun is everything ready for tonight?" "Yes, hyung we are all done with the preparations. I have already prepared our change of clothes for later. I changed the buttons of the dress shirts so that it will be much easier to open. Don't forget to listen to the song every time you have the chance, that will help you memorize your lines. And make sure you go home on time." "I will just go on a meeting and then after that I am free to go home." "Alright, see you later hyung. I am already excited. I will let my wolf run in the forest for awhile so that he will behave later." "Okay, take care, Baek." It will be a full moon tonight that's why our wolves are all excited to go out. And it is not also helping that the beast in us can sense that his mate lives under the same roof as him. But love conquers all, and it has tamed our wolf to patiently wait for his mate. All of us are now confirmed to be her mate for life. My brother Baekhyun became her mate the moment he blew his nineteen birthday candles. His wolf obeyed him after threatening it that he will not let it out to roam in the forest and to hunt for rabbits. If I had known that type of method would work. I would have told the same thing to my wolf. But regardless of how it happened, it will always be the best day of my life. Plus tonight if everything will work out fine.

 

   "Good Afternoon, Prime Minister. I've already sent a copy of the presentation in your email. You can just open it in your tablet once they started." "Thank you, I hope that they will finish on time. I need to head home early." "Excited to see your mate for the full moon sir." "Not just during the full moon, but every waking day of my life." I took my seat at the head of the conference table. The moment I saw the topic of the presentation which is about allowing vampires in our territory, I immediately lost interest. There is only one answer to their proposal. A big fat NO. But I need to keep my calm and composed demeanor, so I pretended to be listening as the speaker drone on and on. I will nod, look at the speaker, at the screen and to my colleagues but there is only one thing on my mind. You.

 

   While I am pretending to be listening I receive a message from the three maknaes.

WuZITao: Suho hyung don't forget to pick-up our order. Gege said that you will pay for it. It is near the Gucci store, can you pick-up my order as well I need that for tonight. Pay for it too. I love you.

KimJongin: Hyung don't mess up later. I hope that all my efforts to teach you will not go to waste. Hwaiting.

XiSehun: Hyung, for the nth time toughen-up,  don't cry when singing your lines. I have watched our practiced video and you look ugly when you cry. There are even no tears coming out. I thought your element is water.

   Why does the universe gave us those three brats as members of our pack? But no matter what they do I know that I will not have anyone else take their place as a member of our pack and family. I can still remember how those three became your mate two years ago. It has become top news in all channels all over the world and a trending topic in every newspaper and in all social networks. Some people used the opportunity to criticized our kind while the others find it romantic. Two years ago the maknaes almost destroy three buildings in Seoul National University, caused a stampede and made almost a hundred student faint out of fear. 

 

   It happened one afternoon and the three maknaes were in their respective classes located in three different buildings. As they were being bored to death by the lectures of their professors, their wolf decided to make their day exciting. Their wolves sensed that their mate is near the area. And when their eyes turn yellow-gold they were not able to control their wolves from coming out to search for its mate. Their huge wolf form destroy their lecture halls, the corridors and stairs of their respective buildings. The unexpected appearance of their wolf forms also caused a stampede among all the people in the university. Most of their human classmates fainted and also those they ran into as they searched for our Sophie. Luckily no one died that day.

   When they finally found her sitting near the fountain at the center of the university and busy with her drawing. They did not hesitate to growl at everyone who was seated near her. Only Sophie was able to calm them down when she reached for their heads to give it a gentle pat. Like all obedient pet dogs, they all sit near her and sniffed her body. But a stupid student threw a crumpled piece of paper and insulted them. I don't know where did the courage of that human came from to aggravate three newly mated wolves. And the situation turned far worse when the crumpled piece of paper hits Sophie's face. Tao's wolf was the first to react and almost killed the student if not for the seven wolves from JYP who tried to  subdue our brother. They also suffered some broken bones because Jongin and Sehun helped Tao. But a mate's call is always the most powerful way to calm a wolf. Sophie commanded them to stop and when they saw her tears and trembling body, they immediately transformed into their human form. The whole world saw them in their birthday suit.

 

   Their uncontrolled transformation made us faced the wrath of humans who called us monsters which brought the attention of the Were Council to our pack. We had to pay a huge fine so that Tao, Jongin, and Sehun, as well as their seven friends from JYP, will not be put to jail from scaring people and causing chaos and destruction. Those moments were like torture to our maknaes when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter