Fix You

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YIXING'S POV

 

      I have already grown accustomed to this place, the long hours I've spent here make it even feel like a second home now. This a place where hope is born and crush at the same time. It happens every second without a pause. Welcome to Seoul National University Hospital.  

     This is a place where bundles of joy are born, disease and pain are cured and people breathe their last. I flash my dimpled smile at my subordinates as I made my way to my office. I now served as the chairman of the hospital after my father resigned. He and my mother decided to travel throughout our territory to help those who needed healing. Before going in, I checked first with my secretary if I have any scheduled appointment that I might have missed. "Do not disturb me for the next hour, If someone called that is not part of my family just get their message, and I will get back to them later. I will go in now. Have a good day."

 

     I made sure to lock the door of my office. I loosen my tie and change into a lab suit. I slightly pushed one of the books on the wooden shelf to reveal the door to my destination. I entered the code and move my face closer for the machine to scan my right eye and validate that I am allowed to enter this place. Only me and my six other brother's know about this place. I used the elevator to go down to the place that we've built underground where the hospital building is erected. If the floors above this laboratory is a place where hope is born and crush, this underground lab was created to fix hope before it even slip out of fingertips.

     The doctors and biological researchers that we've hired to assist me in finding the solution are all controlled by Luhan's mind manipulation. They are only allowed to leave this place once every three months, their families don't even know that they are in Seoul. These people live and work in our underground laboratory, they receive a very high compensation for their efforts. Their families thought that our company sent them abroad. Every time that they will be allowed to go out of this place Luhan will make sure by controlling their minds that no information will go out. For what we do here is not allowed to be discovered by others especially the Were Council.

 

     When Sophie was ten years old and was accidentally burned by Chanyeol's fire, I have given her a small amount of my blood which helped heal her and strengthen her weak heart. But that was only a temporary solution to the problem. Me and my brothers wanted her to have the long life of wolves. And while we have not yet found the solution to our ultimate goal, some of the doctors working here are assigned to perfect her medication. She thought that her medication can be purchased at local pharmacies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter