The Three Musketeers on Training Part 2

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN'S POV

 

   "Can you come with me babe for a few minutes?" "Yah, Jongin when did I become your babe?" "Don't tell me you don't know the answer to that question yet. You are my babe since you went out of your mother's womb." "Wipe that smirk off your face Kkamjong, don't forget that I am human and I always have a choice." "But I know that with the way your heart flutters that you already made your choice. Come on just give me a few minutes before we got dumped to that unknown island." "Arraso, where are you taking me?" "It's a surprise babe. Just trust me." "Stop with the babe already." "Fine wifey." 

   "What are we doing in the middle of a frozen lake?" "Do you remember when you were just four years old I used my ability to kidnaped you at Chen hyung's house. And because I am not yet aware on how to control my teleportation we accidentally landed on this frozen lake. Because of my fear for facing the punishment of the pack for what I have done, I didn't notice that I have let your tiny hands go. When the ice cracked we both fell on the water and you were separated from me. Lucky for us, the wolf patrol of our clan is near the area and they saved us." "Jongin I don't remember that incident, but even if I do, I have already forgiven you. It was an accident and you were just five-year-old then." "Thank you, but the reason why we are here on the same lake where you almost drowned, is because I want to make a promise." I held both of her hands in mine and place it on top of my beating heart. "Sophia Marie Wu, I Kim Jongin promise you that I will never again let go of your hands. I will not be afraid to face any kind of danger to protect you. I will also be your dance partner for life. I will be with you in every step, every twirl, and every turn and I promise that I will catch you before you fall. I love you." I slowly lean in to kiss her lips. "I trust you Jongin and I believe in your promise. I will always hold your hand too, and I will never let go. I love you.

 

      Those three words have kept me sane in this cruel island. The words I love you might have been said countless of times in different languages by the billions of people who walks in the face of the earth. But those words never fail to give a person who hears it, hope and courage to face everything. Knowing that you love me, I can face everything.

 

   "Jongin wake up and stop kissing Sehun's neck. Are you going gay now?" In my dreams, we are lying in bed together and I am back hugging you and peppering your neck with kisses. My senses are brought back to reality by the panic in Tao's voice, and when I smelled the bloody wolf pelts covering mine and Sehun's body. "Wake up Sehun and pack all our supplies, there are five wolves moving  towards us. The two of you go first and meet me at the other side of this mountain, I will distract them. Don't forget the bloody pelts, that helps to cover our smell." "Will you be alright, you said there's five?" Sehun and I asked Tao. "I will be fine just go you two, I will lead them to the traps that we've made." 

 

   Sehun and I transform into our wolf forms and carried our supplies with our mouth. But instead of following Tao's order we decided to wait for him once we've reached halfway down the rocky mountain. Although he doesn't have to fight with the five wolves because the trap that we've set up will do the job. We are still worried for his safety. "Will it work Jongin, that trap is so old-school?" "That's why it will work because it's a classic Sehunnie. Just prepare yourself in being dirtied again when we skin their dead bodies and collect their pelts. Tao seems to have become fond of them more than his Gucci's" "Disgusting. But I can't deny the fact that it made the cold ground warmer." "Finally brat you have gotten over your ing I am the prince and I deserve the best attitude." "Whatever, no matter where I am and how dirty I look. I will always be a ing prince." We stop our bickering when we heard a wolf whimpering in  pain. " ."

 

   Thank goodness it is not our Panda, the cry came from the one remaining alive out of the five wolves who tried to go to our hide out. Tao had already transformed to his human form and is busy in snapping the necks of the wolves hanging in the trees that we've used for our trap. He motioned for us to bring out our knives so that we can start skinning them. "Let's collect more pelts for blankets and floor carpet. I want to live in style even if my home now is a cave." Tao said as he snaps the neck of the last wolf. Sehun and I started severing the heads of the wolves to their bodies. Like the previous ten, we will pierce it with a strong branch of a tree and make it stand in the entrance of the island. "Fifteen more to go Taozi and Sehunnie and we can finally go home to see our Sophie." Despite all the difficulties that we are facing here, just the mention of your name never fails to bring a smile on our faces.

 

Three days later...

 

   We left Tao to rest in our cave and headed to the lake to take a very much needed bath. We let all our stress and the tiredness in our muscles be wash out by the cool water. This lake reminds us of the one we have in our forest backyard at home. The one where we will drink in after running around the forest to satisfy the yearning of our wolf to roam around. While we are busy splashing water to each other, we forgot the number one rule in surviving in the wild. Never let your back be exposed to your enemy. 

   We didn't smell his presence and it's already too late to counter his attack when his sharp wolf teeth sink in my right shoulder. Sehun immediately transforms into his wolf to help me. I cannot even move because of the pain. Sehun gets on the back of the gray wolf and rips the thick  flesh of its neck. Tao also came bounding to us in his wolf form and helped Sehun in killing the rogue. He is also the first to approach my body who have remained curled in the now blood colored mud. He my face and my wounded shoulder to calm me. Sehun transforms back to his human form and carried me near the water to wash the dirt and stop the bleeding. " Jongin this is serious, you need to transform to your wolf to heal." I can't Sehun I've tried, the pain is too much."

 

    Sehun ended carrying me to our cave while Tao remained on his wolf form to guard us. I feel so useless, a burden in our team. This is what happened when you rely so much on your gift to save your and the moment that you cannot use it you cannot even protect yourself. "I will search for plant medication that can stop the bleeding and also  to avoid infection. If he cannot transform into his wolf the wound will get worse." Tao left me under Sehun's care who have transformed into his wolf form and lay beside me. "Sehun ah, I am sorry, I should be the one protecting you instead of you doing it for me." Sehun's wolf form talked to me using our mind link. "You are always the one teleporting us and saving us. It's my job to protect you as well. Don't feel sorry for yourself. It doesn't suit you brother. I prefer the cocky Kkamjong who will always nag and call me a brat. And thanks for the back hug and peppering my neck with kisses three nights ago, it helped my dream about Sophie. I know that you are also dreaming about her when you've done it. But she loves me more in my dreams so she's the one doing it to me." "The brat." "Yes, I know you love me too." "The moment I get better I will rip your throat." " So hurry up, I want to see you try. Sleep now, and heal. I will always be here." 

 

    The wound in my right shoulder had refu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter