This is Only the Beginning

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIUMIN'S POV

   How I wish my baby brother Jongin is here and can already use his ability, he could save the baby easily and get all our asses out of this situation instantly. I don't want to use my power against my own pack, my family but something about the human baby told me that I am doing the right thing. I can't believe that we have this strength in us to defy the Alpha. Yifan maybe my best friend since we were in diapers and he will be my future Alpha but right now the man towering in front of us is the Alpha. I signaled to Yixing that I will be starting, he held the baby closer to his body and made use of his power to alleviate the coldness that the baby will be feeling. I can now see droplets of water dripping from Suho's fingertips ready to merge with my ice to create a barrier or freeze someone long enough to buy us more time. I don't know if my power will be enough to help protect the baby and my brothers from the coming wrath of the Alpha. I can feel myself suddenly doubting our decision, but I heard the baby crying in Yixing's arms, I can sense that it also feels the danger surrounding its existence. I risk a glance at Yixing who is trying to pacify and calm the baby, the tears I saw running from the baby's beautiful face made my decision. I am willing to destroy anything, defy anyone just to see the baby smile.

   The Alpha took another step to us, ten more steps and he will be in front of Yifan and if he will use his strength he can easily pass through our formation and get the baby from Yixing's arms. Being an Alpha, born with the ability of a Dragon, this man is almost untouchable only another man born with the same ability can match his power. Our Alpha is twice the height of Yifan, I guess we just have to do our best. Yifan growled again, but this time it's different, we usually growl when we are angry to ward off our enemy and warn them not to mess with us. Yifan's growl called our attention, it made my heartbeat louder and in a snap, I can hear my other brothers and Yifan in my mind. This is what we've been told during our endless training that when we grow up we will become one unit. And Yifan will become the Alpha, I know that he is born with it and it is in his character, but he doesn't know how to use it yet, he may be the strongest of my brothers but at this age, he cannot be an Alpha yet. I can feel everyone tense around us, even our fathers. There are two alphas with the same strong energy before us, the only difference is the height.

   Yifan spoke first, in his Alpha tone. "I want you to step back while I still recognize you as my father, we will not let the baby die." I can sense that his father was quite shocked when Yifan used his Alpha tone, but he e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter