The Three Musketeers on Training Part 1

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO'S POV

 

    I wish this is only a dream and I wanted to wake up badly. I wish that you are here to kiss my pain away like you've been doing since we were toddlers. I wish I will be able to see your face the moment I open my tired eyes and you will smile at me. I wish I don't have to go through all this torture, hunger and pain. But they say that this is all necessary, for me to protect you, the love of my life and my soulmate.

 

    I can hear the chattering of Jongin's teeth because of the extremely cold weather while Sehun is in worst condition because of his fever. I tried to cover their bodies with the pelt of the two rogue wolves that we've killed yesterday. Even though their pelts smell disgusting since it has not yet dried completely, we don't have a choice. The weather in this place is unpredictable and even our normally hot body temperature will not survive without an extra coat to protect us. It's been two days since we were thrown into this unknown island owned by the pack and used for wolf training. The Alpha warned us that if we try to escape, which is not even possible, that he will make our punishment harsher than our current situation. He even told us that what we are experiencing right now cannot even be compared to what the eight of them have gone through for their training. The only thing that is keeping us motivated is that once we succeed with our task in this forsaken island we will be able to see you again.

 

   I never thought that we will spend our school summer vacation in this place while our brothers are frolicking in the sun with Sophie at Lankanfushi Island in Maldives. I can still clearly remember the shock in our faces when my Gege only held ten tickets instead of thirteen for our yearly summer vacation. We have already packed our bags and already eager to play on the beach, but instead we were dumped in this place. The Alpha also forbids us to use our ability, for the purpose of this training is to strengthen our beast and to be one with our wolf as we tried to survive against the natural forces of nature. 

   "Taozi take care of yourself in the island okay, don't be too clumsy. I don't want my panda to come home with so many bruises and all broken." "Can you give me a kissy princess." She kissed me starting on my forehead, then at the tip of my nose and give both of my cheeks a peck each. "Uhmm if it's not too much to ask can I also have a kissy on the lips." "Can you kiss me instead." And we are both blushing as red as a tomato. Sophie because she is very shy and embarrassed while I am so excited and nervous. Although I've kissed her lips in the past we both knew that this kiss will no longer be between siblings. I cupped her face in my hands and let my trembling lips touch her sweet pair. "I love you so much princess, please always remember that. I will probably go crazy in the one-month period that I will not be able to see you. You take care of yourself too. After our training, we will go on a date. Please wait for us, please wait for your panda bear." "I will Tao. I will miss you too. And if the training becomes too hard for you always remember that I love you too." 

 

   Remembering her words and her confession that she also feels the same way, gave me the strength to climb that helicopter that took us to this island. There are twenty-eight more rogue wolves that we have to kill before the Alpha will send the chopper back to pick us up. Those rogue wolves are also prisoners in this island, our clan have kept them here to be used for training. The island itself is no ordinary piece of land, aside from being unlisted in the official map of the world, this island is like a battle arena. I know that there are several CCTV cameras hidden in this place to monitor our progress and to watch how the three of us will use our strength and mental capacity to survive. Since the island is owned by the pack, they are also controlling the weather in this place. On the day that we arrived here it felt like we landed on the driest dessert because of the extreme hot temperature but today they decided to make it snow. I wonder what it would be like tomorrow.

 

   We found a small cave situated on top of a rocky mountain as our temporary home. Although it is very uncomfortable since we've been pampered all our lives, we choose this place because it will give us the advantage to see our enemies from above. The only disadvantage is that it is quite far from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter