Won't Let You Slip Away

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            

JONGIN'S POV

 

     I don't know where I've just teleported now, but this place looks enchanting, straight from a fairytale. This is not like the usual forest where my pack will run during midnight, eerie and cold even when the sun is already up. I can feel the life thriving in this place and the sound of the creatures living in this forest makes me feel at peace. Threat and danger are not present here, there is only a feeling of calmness and balance. And then I heard the same laughter, more melodious than any tune. It made me forget the beauty around me. I can feel my wolf urging me to search for the owner of that voice. Once I am standing behind a tree a few steps to the owner of the beautiful voice, It seems like time has stopped. My body can't even move forward. The rays of the sun seeping through the leaves of the trees surrounding the owner of the voice blinded me. She is sitting in front of a small wooden house. I can barely see the outline of her body and her long curly hair, her arms outstretched as she patiently waited for the several butterflies hovering near her to land on her palms. I willed myself to move so that I will be able to see her face. "Kim Jongin, wake up kid. We have lots of things to discuss today." My body was immediately awakened, moving on its own to a sitting position. I wanted to go back, but she already faded, the light swallowing her presence, just like in my previous dreams.

 

     When I opened my eyes I know that this day will be different. Yifan hyung is standing beside my bed. That is why my body was immediately awakened, the wolf in me cannot ignore the call of the Alpha. Usually, it is my brother Xiumin hyung who will wake me up using what he called the tough love method. I admit that I am a heavy sleeper, one of my many talents is being able to sleep in any place and at any given time. Since my power of teleportation is faster than any mode of transportation ever invented, it needs a lot of fuel and I get that from my sleeping. But since my Umin hyung wants me to be a responsible and active wolf, he will always use his ability to wake me up by removing my thick blanket and freezing my body. He will also melt some snowflakes above my eyes, and just like that my hibernation will just have to wait for another sixteen hours. "Hyung, wae?" I feel irritated, these people should know that I am already in the best part of my dream, she's almost within my reach. Next time I will put a sign near my bed that will read, DO NOT DISTURB, BUSY DREAMING. Why do they always have to wake me up at the most important part? Is this a sign that she will always be a dream, vanishing before I can even gather the strength to hold her. Would I always remain standing behind a tree, unmoving as she captivates me with her presence even if I have not yet seen her face? 

 

      "Wae? When did you earn the right to question me kiddo? Did I disturb your wet dream?  Be glad that I am the one waking you up and not Xiumin freezing you. Go wash up, and take care of your unusual morning wood. We have a pack meeting and I want everyone to be present." I just bowed my head to the Alpha, I didn't mean to sound irritated. I don't want to be punished so early in the morning. I have to use my charm now and act remorseful. "Dui bu qi gege." Fortunately, it worked just like the other times I am in trouble, or he just have a lot of things on his mind and it will be a waste of his time to burn me now. The Alpha left me without another word. Aish, beautiful dream please visit me again tonight and I hope that I will be able to see you before they disturb me again this time.

 

     After washing up, I headed downstairs together with the other maknaes. I can see that they are still sleepy, slowly going down our house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter