Welcome to the Club

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV

 

    Why is there not even a single star tonight? Did they realize that they will just give me false hope if I will continue with my wish because the person beside me now have already accepted her fate? I should be the one to comfort and hold her hand in times like this, but I can't help myself not to break down. I am sorry if  I can't be strong and prepared for what will happen in the future.

    "Sehunnie, don't worry too much, I am fine, everything will be alright. Let's just enjoy our time together as the best of friends and as a family. Let's plan more adventures but this time let's include the older hyungs as well. That will guarantee that we will not get our in trouble. I am also giving you the permission now to be on your full brat mode. Because once I started to look like your noona, you will get it from me, arraso." I am crying helplessly as I buried my face in the crook of her neck. She gently my hair while her other hand draw circles on my back. I used to enjoy it when she do this, but I can't feel comfort in her actions because my heart is breaking into pieces. The girl I hopelessly fell in love with will leave me someday.

 

    The older hyungs was not able to continue with their punishment to us for ditching class five times and going to bars thrice. Everyone was speechless after Sophie explained that she just wanted to experience what normal teenagers do with us while we still look the same age as her. I also know that she will not only look like my noona in the future but also my omma and halmoni. I tried to erase the image creeping into my head, it's not that she will no longer be beautiful when that time comes. I don't care what she will look like, I love her not because of her beauty only but because of who she is.

     Once our kind reach the age of twenty-five, we will stop to age for awhile. I can't help but feel that my long life as a wolf  can also be my curse. I don't know if I will survive the day that she will leave us.

 

    Jongin took responsibility as the one who started the idea for the four of us to ditch class. He explained his reason to Yifan ge, that he just wanted to give Sophie some freedom. I also confessed to all the hyungs that I am the one who diverted all the calls and emails from our school and even change the image appearing on most of the security cameras in the city every time we will be absent in class. Chen hyung even congratulated me on being a good hacker, the only thing I have forgotten was the email about our grades. I guess we were too excited on that day for our semestral break. Tao also showed them all the pictures that he have taken of Sophie, to show them how happy she was during our  outings. The hyungs forgave us for our actions without rearranging our faces, but they also made us promise that we will not ditch class again or go to bars until we are of legal age. Yifan ge even kneeled in front of Sophie as he apologized to her for making her shiver in fear because he used his Alpha tone on us. Sophie immediately granted him forgiveness, she is not the type to hold grudges. Everything ended in a group hug like we always do. I can feel, by the way, the hyungs communicate with their eyes that they will not let go of Sophie. I hope that whatever their plan is, I want them to succeed so that there will always be the thirteen of us in every group hug.

 

A week later in school...

 

    I never thought that I will feel jealous or envious of another person. I was born with the great power of the wolf, I am bestowed with the ability to control the wind, I am a genius and I know that I look like a prince. Yes, I am the exact definition of perfection. But this one ordinary human boy made my heart constrict with anger, and sadness. I can see the hint of redness on her beautiful face as the human boy ask for her name and tried to get to know her by asking her favorite book. "I think it's the Little Prince if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it. You will learn a lot from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter