I'll Be Your Angel... I'll Be Your Light....

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO'S POV

 

     I have stood by my decision many years ago to protect my brother Baekhyun and Sophie, as well as other young wolves in our family. I have strived to achieve my current position as the Prime Minister of Asia in the Were Council not for my own personal gain, but to bring change, protection and choice for the benefit of everyone including my family. Most of us sometimes feel that life have already caged us the moment we are born. We do not get to choose what kind we are born into. Although it is a privilege to be part of the mythical kind,  gifted with power running in our veins and long life, it also comes with a price. Our clan came from a long line of warriors and rulers that reached its current power because of spilling the blood of its enemies and also sacrificing its own. I have always envisioned a world that lives in peace and harmony, which sometimes made me the source of jokes from my brothers. They say that I should have angel's wings instead of fangs and claws of the wolf. If I have a choice I would like to be one, instead of planning someone's demise, which I am doing now. 

 

     Nam Ilhoon is one those ambitious and manipulative wolf that has always been hungry for power. I have chosen to ignore his malicious comments before and focus on my work because I know that he was just being a sore loser. He did not only lose the position to me but also to my father and grandfather. Sometimes I even feel sympathetic towards him because I know that he has also made great efforts to achieve the title of Prime Minister. Chen had warned me about his behavior before and had advised me to always watch my back. But I have always believe that goodness will always prevail and finding someone's weakness and digging their dirt does not suit my calm and peaceful nature. We just found out that he have already dug ours by planting a spy in our own home and at the school of my babies. I just received a message from him today, threatening to report us to the Were Council of Sophie's existence if we will not give his clan control of half of Asia. Chen also found out that he have also rounded an army of rogue wolves to fight us together with his own clan.

 

     Our clan will never hand over its hold on the Asian continent, but we will never give up Sophie as well. I can never imagine not seeing her beautiful face before I leave to do my duties and when I return home to bond with my family. We will not abide by the law that hinders her existence by abandoning her to die and or kill her with our own hands. That is simply wrong and me and my brothers will die first before we allow that to happen. I have already been working since I enter the council two years ago in amending the law that prohibits the existence of children outside the wolf and mate bond. But the foundation of the Were Council relies on tradition and in making sure that our species live on by producing only the strongest wolves. I am willing to do everything in my power to win this case so that children like Sophie can freely live the life given to them no matter how short it is.

 

     Chen and Xiumin worked together to find all the dirt that we can use against Nam Ilhoon and his clan to give us more reason to start a war against them to the Were Council. Yifan and Luhan have decided that we will wipe out their entire clan as well as their hired minions to finished everything. Because until I have successfully amended the law, his clan will be able to use the existence of Sophie against us. Yifan has already given us our position and role in this coming fight. Although I have treated Chanyeol with the same gentleness that I have used for my own brother, I can't deny that fact that he will be one of our best offense against our enemies.  His father and Chen have trained him to become one the toughest wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter