Birth of My Miracles

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: This is my second update for today. 05/21/2015. If you have not yet read chapter 62 please do so, before reading this chapter. Thank you so much for supporting my fanfiction. Have a good day everyone and Take care.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The 6th month of pregnancy....

 

     "Did you hear that? She said she love us. Omma can you feel me. I am kicking for you. We can hear you in here. We love you too." "Deer did you just kick Omma?" The tallest among them scolded the deer looking angel. "Sorry, dragon. I can't help myself every time Omma will touch her tummy and I will feel her touch from the outside." "Just not too hard deer, we don't want Omma to feel hurt. Remember what our Appa's have told us we need to be good babies. Omma is already having difficulty carrying the four of us inside her. I will heal you Omma once I'm out of your body." The unicorn angel gave his brother a lecture. "OMO, Omma is singing with my Appa. Her voice is really sweet" "Little angel can you stop moving around." The dragon angel stops the smallest in their group. "I'm not little, I'm cute. I want to know what Omma will name us so that you can stop calling me little." The unicorn angel shushes his bickering brothers. "Shhh quite, Omma will be sleeping now, let's sleep as well." "Omma good night. Please dream about us, your sweet angels. We love you too Omma." The four of them said before closing their eyes.

 

The 7th month of pregnancy...

 

     "Omma just said two months more and we will be out of here. I'm so excited." The dragon angel holds his little brother's feet to stop the kick. "Yah, don't kick little angel. You are not the only one excited here but kicking Omma will not help her." "Omma do you know that I am cutest and the manliest among us four. I can't wait for you to pinch my cheeks and kiss my nose." The deer angel said dreamily. "Deer what are you talking about I am the most handsome and I'm also the tallest. Omma will surely love me." "Stupid dragon and deer, I am the most handsome and the cutest angel." "You are small not cute." The dragon angel stuck his tongue out to his little brother. "Omma don't mind them. Your baby unicorn is the most handsome and the most gentle baby. I will not give you any headache in the future Omma. "I wonder what the world outside looks like. I heard from the people outside that we live in Neverland, it sounds like a beautiful place." The deer angel said while swimming around his mother's womb. "I don't care what the world outside looks like, I just want to see Omma and protect her." "Dragon we will all protect Omma once we are outside her body. Let's make a promise now. please repeat after me." the smallest angel asked his brothers to make a promise to their Omma. "I dragon angel, deer angel, unicorn angel, cutie angel, will protect my Omma with my life as well as my younger siblings in the  future. I swear under my Omma's beating heart." Then they all lightly pressed their tiny hands on their Omma's stomach.

 

The 8th month of pregnancy...

 

   The four little angels pressed their ears on their Omma's stomach to be able to hear more on what is happening on the outside world. "Omma said that she is finished designing our room. I'm sure it will be beautiful. Gomawo Omma and Appas." The little angel said. "It seems like our twelve Appas helped each other to finish the room. Although they are always loud and bickering, I can tell that I will love them all, especially the Sehun Appa. The deer angel said. "I think I like Tao Appa already aside from my real Appa. I heard that he's the best in wushu. I will ask him to teach me once I'm old enough." The dragon angel said. "My next favorite appa will be Baek Appa, although he's kinda loud, but I heard that he is designing our clothes already. How about you unicorn, who is your second favorite appa?" The little angel said. "I think it's Kyungsoo Appa because he will always help my Appa to cook for our Omma that we also get to eat here. It's delicious." "How about Jongin Appa I heard that he can teleport, that is so cool. I will make him as my third favorite Appa next to Appa Sehun." The deer angel told his brothers. "Me too I want to play with him." The dragon angel said. "Me three." "Me four." The unicorn and the little angel raise their hands at the same time. "Appas please wait for us to come out. We will play with all of you." They all said.

 

The 9th month of pregnancy...

 

   "Wake up everyone, Omma is crying she seems to be in pain. Her heart above us is also beating a lot faster." The dragon angel wakes his brothers. "Omo what is happening here why are Omma's muscles moving and I can feel that it is my body downwards." The deer angel hold on to the unicorn angel's hand. "I think today is the day." The unicorn angel said when they heard their Omma's cry again. "What do you mean unicorn. Please stop Omma's pain. I can't bear to hear her cry." The little angel said in panicked. "Today is the 9th month, we are coming out of Omma's body, so all of you when you heard the doctor say for Omma to push us out, make your bodies cooperate so that Omma will not suffer." "Who will go out first?" The little angel asked his brothers again. "I will go out first and then just follow me, don't make so many movements okay. We will help Omma." The dragon angel said to his brothers as they lined up and prepare their bodies to go out. The deer angel decided to go next followed by the little angel and the last in line is the unicorn angel.

 

   They can feel all the muscles inside contracting and it will be followed by their Omma's cry of pain. "Omma we promise that we will love you with all our hearts. Thank you for carrying the four of us inside your body for nine months. We promise that this will be the first and the last time that we will cause you pain." The four angels can also hear their Appas outside trying to encourage their Omma. They knew that their Appas cannot do anything about the pain as well, they can just stay near their Omma and support her. "Brothers, I just heard the doctor giving instruction remember what I told you awhile ago, move your bodies downwards when the doctor ask Omma to push. See you outside, I will wait for you there. Take care of yourselv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter