Helpless

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV

 

    I try to focus on the sound of her heartbeats as I gently place my head on her right shoulder, her body's close proximity always calms me. I want to fight the creeping feeling of dread brought by the howling of the wind outside the cave. I don't want to believe the message that it is trying to whisper in my ears. I know that my own element won't lie, but the price of knowing the truth can cause more pain. Pain that I know will surely break her, and this time I know that I will not be able to protect her. I just hope that I will still be able to put her smile back once the pain has passed.

 

     I first met her when I am still in diapers, but even my one-year-old self have fallen for her hook, line, and sinker. I know that this is wrong for she only see me as her brother and friend. It is also impossible for her to be my future mate, but all I know is that I can not love any other girl as much as I love her. This is not just a simple crush or infatuation that most people my age will feel towards a beautiful and intelligent girl. Finding my mate will be dictated by nature to make sure that I will be able to produce heirs that can command the wind. Maybe I will also love that person because she is the one made for my wolf, but my love for her is what my heart have chosen. I have always kept this a secret, for it will be selfish of me if I will confess to her and cause her more heartbreak than feel my love. I will just be contented with the feeling of my heart fluttering every time I see her. I hope that the universe will be kind enough to hear the prayers that I am uttering every day, that in my next lifetime I will be able to love her freely and be her prince. But for now I will just protect her and be the best brother and friend that she needed. 

 

     Her sleep was interrupted when Tao who was lying underneath her suddenly sat up. "Yifan gege." I can see tears in his eyes as he tried to understand the feeling of dread that have awakened him. Sophie tried to calm Tao by hugging him and wiping the tears from his face. "Sshh Taozi, its okay, Fan-fan appa will be alright." Baekhyun hyung and Jongin was also awakened, I can see from their faces that they also felt the same dread that have made our Alpha's brother cry. I looked at the three of them meaningfully while we sat close to each other. I knew that by their simple nods that they understood the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter