Let's Start Forever Again

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV

 

     They always say that there is really no real winner in any war, both sides are losers. You may have acquired more wealth, territory, information, and fame, but the destruction you have caused, all the lives lost on your side and of your enemies can never be put back. EXO may have won against the Nam clan, we have successfully annihilated everyone as planned, but we have also lost one of the most important members of our family. 

 

     We are holding two funerals today, one is for the Nam clan while the other is for EXO. Although the Nam clan is our enemy and they were the first to declare a fight against us, they were still wolves, our own kind. And we would like to give them a proper burial as a sign of respect to our kind. Although their estate was awarded to us by the Were Council together with all the wealth that their clan possessed, I don't think anyone of us will ever set foot on that piece of land in the future. It will just remain as one of the parts of our territory that holds a terrifying memory in the history of EXO.

    The unsolved puzzle of information that we've found before the attack regarding the missing women shipped to Korea illegally was answered when we encountered the devil himself in the form of a creature called the Lycan Demon. We have found out that the Nam's have protected and fed this creature for five centuries and have planned to use it to conquer our territory. They have hidden it in an underground dungeon that our spy bugs was not able to reach. They did not release the beast right away because no one can predict its behavior, and like what we have witnessed, it does not know who was its friend or foe. The sole purpose of its existence was to devour and destroy.

     Our clan has save countless women lives in the future by the demise of the Lycan Demon who feed on women to satisfy his lust and hunger. I can never imagine the fear that those poor victims have felt because even strong wolves like us have cowered at his appearance. The Were Council's respect for our clan has increased, we have gained fame across the globe for killing someone as strong as the Lycan Demon whom everyone thought was already extinct. But we also paid the highest price.

 

     Everyone have gathered in the area where we will cremate all those wolves who fought with EXO. It is disheartening so see all their bodies lying beside each other lifeless while the people they have left behind can do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter