Vacation...?!

All Because of You

 

 

Your Pov

 

Last night was the best night of my life. I actually felt…loved…but somehow I swear I ended up in a hotel room last night. Why am I home? I poked my head up and looked at the other side of the room to see Eli packing some clothes!

“W-what are you doing?” I asked.

He glanced at me and smiled. “Oh, good morning, sleeping beauty…”

“What—why are you packing…” I asked as I started to get up. It was hard to when I felt a slight amount of pain near my hips…don’t ask…it might disturb you…

“Oh, we have a concert, interview, and fan meeting in the Philippines.”

“Really…?”

“You’re coming so hurry up and get ready. Xander got all of your things ready,” He said in English so I started speaking English too.

“How did we get here…last night?”

“Eh…I called a friend really early…come on, get ready~”

I stared blankly into space. OH MY GOSH I’M GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES!!

 

In the kitchen, there was already food on the table and Dongho sat there with a pile of cards in front of him.

“Hey kiddo, whatcha’ doin’?” I said and purposely ruffled his hair because I know he hates it.

“Aish! You…—“

“You what?”

“Forget it…”

I sat down next to him and smiled at his cuteness. “What are these?”

“Are you blind?”

“I can’t ask you a question?”

“Baesltwrgniqe….” He mumbled.

“I—what?”

“Baseball card!” He raised his voice.

“Ohh…cool. You like baseball?”

“I play, stupid.”

“Aish, you’re being mean to your noona…what’s wrong with you…?”

“He’s mad that we’re going to a place that speaks english~” Kevin said as he laid his hands on my shoulders. “Good morning by the way. How was the rest of your birthday?”

“Perfect…” I answered. “Dongho, you should learn to speak English so you wouldn’t have to hate it as much,”

“Why can’t we go to China…?” He muttered.

“Perk up kid. You’re lucky that you have a lot of pretty girls in the Philippines that love you,”

“And majority of them are older than me,”

“No~ stop thinking negative,” I pushed his head gently. “Kevin, where’s Kiseop?”

“I think he’s in his room…”

I stood up and fixed my shirt. The reason why I wanted to see Kiseop was because I just wanted to talk to him for no apparent reason. Does that make sense?

 

“Kiseopie~” I poked my head through the door and he looked up at me from folding his clothes and packing them. “Guess what~ we are going to the Philippines~”

He chuckled, “Yeah…I THINK I know that already,”

“So are you packing a lot?”

“Well, we’re going to be there for a bit…the first day we get to relax, then we have to practice, then we have the concert, and after them we have the interview and fan meeting and another day of relaxation.”

I groaned, “So what will I be doing the whole time while you guys are working?!”

“Yumi is coming too…”

“She’s probably going to be just as bored as me…”

“Well I don’t know! You guys can probably sight see or something.”

Then I thought for a minute, “When do you guys practice again?”

“Um, late at night tonight and all day tomorrow,”

“Do you think…I can practice with you guys?”

He looked at me with a serious face then busted out laughing. “Y-you dancing with us?! We don’t take many breaks you know,”

“I don’t care~” I said and stuck my tongue out. “I’ll see ya, I have to get ready arasso?”

“Yeah, yeah.” He said without looking at me as I walked out the room.

 

I know I’ve said this before but….

 

….WOO HOO! TO THE PHILIPPINES!!!

 

--------------------------------

 

Comments! Comments! Comments!

Question to the readers: Is anyone from the Philippines? I need some info for the next chapters and I don’t know much about over there~

THANKS FOR READING!