That clumsy girl...

All Because of You

Your Pov

-a week later-

 

“YAY! Get this thing off of me! ~” I sang in the doctor’s office. Kyuhyun and Alexander oppa came with me to get this stupid thing off my leg.

“I see you’re happy,” Xander said.

“You know it!”

The doctor came in with the saw thingy mer bob that cuts open this hard rock shelled cast.

“Okay _____-shii, stay still and relax,” He told me as he turned it on.

 

After he was done my leg was free!!

“Move it,” Kyuhyun told me.

I moved it a little and it felt so weird! “Ew~”

“So what do you want to do for your cast being off.”

“Hm… I want cake.”

“Cake?”

“Cake.”

Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul~

“Yoboseyo? BABY! ~” Xander answered his phone. Must be his girlfriend… “I’m at the doctors with my sister and her lover,”

I blushed. Lovers?! Kyuhyun didn’t have a reaction to it but just smiled.

“Arasso, I’ll see you later. Kisses~ mwah mwah. Bye~” He said and then hung up. That is so embarrassing…

“Stupid…” I mumbled.

“Wae? Because we love each other?”

“Shut up! I haven’t even met the girl and what? It’s been two weeks by now?”

“Oh that’s right… you’ve never met her,”

“So when am I going to meet her?”

“Never.”

“Bwoh, wae? You met my boyfriend.”

“He’s a popular singer. I was going to meet him sometime in my life anyway.”

I pouted. “Xander…”

“Fine, come over tonight because she’s cooking. She used to be a head chef at her mom’s restaurant in Japan so she’s really good. You can come if you want Kyuhyun.”

“Oh I’m going to an interview tonight. _____ , you can go on and have fun.” Kyuhyun told me.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, it’s not all that great but the hyungs all did their interviews and now I have to do mines…”

“Aw, okay then is it okay if I leave here with Xander?”

“Of course, I’ll miss you okay,” He stood in front of me and puckered his lips making the ‘mm’ sound.

I giggled and slid off the platform thingy. He’s so tall~ I can’t reach your lips oppa~

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?” He said getting impatient.

“You’re tall, Gamekyu,” I got on my tippy toes and still couldn’t reach. “Bend down~”

“I’m not that tall. You’re just short.”

“Are you going to kiss me?”

“Not until you get on my level to.”

Grr!  “No kiss for you then,” I turned my head and he smirked and kissed my cheek.

“Stop acting mad.”

“No,”

“It’s cute then it mad.”

“I don’t care.”

“Okay, be that way,” He smirked again. “I’m heading out now. Bye love, bye Xander-shii.”

“Bye iceKyube.” I waved and smiled at the face he made from his nickname. Xander pulled my arm and checked me out of the doctor’s office.

 

“We’re going to her house first.” Alexander told me.

“Wae?”

“So I can pick her up to bring her over.”

I made an ‘O’ shape with my mouth. When we pulled into a driveway, I notice it wasn’t so far from where U-Kiss is located. It’s a apartment building but it was still… huge.

“Come on, we’re going in.”

“…Can I wait in the car?”

I smiled, “Stupid child, let’s go~”

 

Knock, knock~ ^__^

The door opened enough for me to peak through the apartment. Everything looks nice—no everything looks perfect. Wooden tables, cream colored couches, flat screen TV, and a puppy!

The girl behind the door made eye contact with Alexander and immediately pounced on him, throwing her arms and legs around his neck and waist. She showered him with kisses and they walked in… just like that. Um… did they just forget me??

“Come in dongsaeng~” Xander said, placing the girl back on her feet. I hesitated to walk through the door and closed it behind me. “This is Yumi. Yumi, this is my younger sister, _____”

“Hi! I’ve been wanting to meet you~ I took care of you in the hospital but you were unconscious. I was allowed to take off after that so I really wasn’t allowed to see you when you were woke.” She told me.

“Oh thank you for taking care of me, unni.” I bowed politely.

“Oh, you two can sit down while I finish packing the ingredients for dinner tonight. I’m planning on making a lot so just sit tight okay? I’ll be quick.” She said and turned to go to the kitchen.

Alexander propped his head on his hands, staring at the empty spot where Yumi was standing.

“Yah… I thought you said she was a head chef…” Her puppy jumped into my lap and laid there. How cute!

“She is,” His eyes never left the same spot.

“How is she a nurse then?”

“People can’t have two jobs?”

“Touché…”

“That’s like me being able to speak more than two languages.”

“Ok I get it,”

And he continues, “That’s like being able to play the guitar and the piano,”

“I said I get it,”

“That’s like—OW” I pinched his arm. It serves him right!

Yumi walked out of the kitchen with a HUGE bag filled with things to cook with and… food.

“Here, let me get that for you~” Alexander took the bag out of her hands and kissed her cheek.

“Thanks love~” She sang. And he said that me and Kyuhyun act too flirty… Speaking of that game addict, maybe I should text him to see how the interview is going.

 

 Sungmin’s Pov

 

“Aigoo… it’s getting late~” I said. No one is here and there isn’t thing to watch yet the TV is on. I turned to music videos and our song was on, bonamana. After that, they played Kara’s Honey. And after that, they played SNSD’s Oh!

Did I forget that I’m waiting on Yesung and Eunhyuk to get ready? We're supposed to be going to the practice room where most of the other members are. I’ve already watched three—now four music videos and they still aren’t ready. The next song was MBLAQ.

“Give to my Y~ Listen to my Y~” The TV played and I almost started to sing along.

The door opened and I thought it was Leeteuk hyung coming back from the store but it wasn’t. The only light this place is getting is from the television so I could barely see who it is.

“Come on, this way,” Is that… Kyuhyun and _____?

I jumped up and turned the lights on and looked at the couple. What the… that’s not _____...

“Oppa, I’m going to use the bathroom arasso?” The girl in the ty outfit told him and went directly to the bathroom. She’s obviously been here before... I stared the maknae down, burning him with my eyes. Where is _____ and why is this other girl here?

“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do,” I told him.

“What is there to explain? Your eyes can’t see clear enough to—“ I walked furiously to him, grabbing a hold of his collar and pining him to the wall.

“Now is not the time to get smart with me! Especially me because I will hurt you!” I raised my voice but he dared to smile into my eyes with caused me to lift my hand to slap this guy. Apparently, someone grabbed my wrist which stopped me from doing so.

“Don’t hit him.” Eunhyuk told me. “Don’t hit any of our members even if they did the dumbest thing you can think of. You hear me?”

I didn’t answer nor did my desire to hurt Kyuhyun go down.

“I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME?!” He yelled.

“What’s going on in here?!” Yesung said coming out of his room. My eyes never left Kyuhyun’s face.

“Why hyung? Why are you in my business? Why do you want to hurt me hyung? Huh? Why won’t you answer me?” Kyuhyun said.

“Break up with her,” I said. “That stupid, clumsy, messy, loud, crazy girl!! Break up with her!”

“Why do you care so much? If you care that much then why don’t you go out with her?”

“Because I like her so much, she’s more like a sister to me. And because you’re a brother to me, I told myself to back off. But here you are being a jerk bringing a e in the house and causing ____, me, and Eli nothing but misery.”

“Wait Eli? How did you know?”

“Don’t try to change the subject.” I let go of his shirt and took out my phone and called ____. “Break up with her.”

He sighed, “I don’t want to.”

“Kyuhyun…”

“It’s going to be all your fault you know. I’ll just tell her I’m breaking up with her because of you. Her heartbreak is going to be all because of you.”

I didn’t think of that…she’s going to be devastated. But I can’t let this relationship go on.

“Yoboseyo? Sungminnie oppa?” I heard her answer the phone. “Oppa?”

“Answer it Kyuhyun.” I commanded.

He made a grin, “Yoboseyo _____. This is Kyuhyun. I just wanted to tell you I made it back home safely and that I love you. Bye.” He hung up and dropped my phone brand new pink hand phone to the floor. In one quick blow, I punched him in his face making him fall to the floor.

“Oppa!” The came by his side.

“Get out of my house you ! And don’t think you’re ever coming back!” I stepped towards her and she ran out the door. Aish, I rather have rats in this house than that chick.

Eunhyuk held my arms and attempted to pull me away. I guess he changed his mind after listening to what I had to say. After all, he did like _____ when he first saw her.

Kyuhyun wiped the blood from his mouth and stood up. “Thanks for ruining my night hyung. My first chance of getting away from _____ and you just ruined it.”

“Do you have a death wish of something?!” I growled at him. “You both better be single by tomorrow. I’m done. Let go of me Eunhyuk-shii. I need a drink.”

Eunhyuk dropped his arms to his side and didn’t say a word. Yesung didn’t say anything either. I walked out the house leaving the scene. I’m going to be doing a lot of drinking tonight…

 

I’ll admit it… I hate that girl because… I love her.

 

_____-ah… it’s all because of you.

 

-------------------------------------

 

That little violent scene probably failed! >.<

Thank you for your comments~ they tell me to update more and more <3