*Sigh...*

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

So, here we are at the airport! Soohyun oppa went to get the plane tickets and everything while everyone else sat in a private waiting area with all the guards. Fans attend to…you know, try and the poor guys where they stand so it’s important to avoid that.

“Oppa…” I said to Xander.

“What?”

“I need to use the bathroom,”

“Then go,”

“But I don’t know how to get there…”

He looked down at his shoulder to see a sleeping Yumi. “Dongho-ah,”

Dongho looked up from his DS and took one of his headphones out.

“Take my dongsaeng to the bathroom,” Alexander commanded him.

“Wae, I’m busy…” He muttered.

I glared at him. “Take me you little gumball or else I’ll have an accident on the plane. And guess who is sitting next to me?”

“….” Alexander tried not to laugh at the look on Dongho’s face when he realized I was sitting next to him. Eli’s sitting with Kevin, Alexander is sitting with Kibum, Yumi is sitting with Kiseop, and Soohyun is sitting with the manager which leaves me with Dongho…

  AFF visual 1 

 

[a/n - I made that for a visual^^ the star is you (____) .... it looks like crap but at least you get the picture (LOL GET IT?!) hehe^^ :)  ]

 “Aish, you’re so annoying…come on, let’s go…” He mumbled and walked passed me. I laughed at his teenager-ness and followed.

 

When I came out the bathroom, Dongho was leaning against the wall outside.

“Done?” He asked. I nodded happily.

“Thanks maknae~ I’ll be sure to buy you something nice when we get to the Philippines,”

“It’s not all that great there. I’ve been there plenty of times,”

“Kevin said that you don’t hearing too much English.”

He smiled, “I don’t. It’s annoying, like you.”

“Aish…maybe I won’t be buying you something after all.” I mumbled as we started to walk back. “You know, you could be nicer to me,”

“Or I could just not care…oh wait, I’ve been doing that haven’t I?”

“Yah! You—“

“OMG DONGHO FROM U-KISS!!!!”

“HE’S SO CUTE!!!”

“UNNI!”

“KYAA! U-KISS OPPAS ARE HERE?! I DIDN’T KNOW!!”

“DONGHO!! SARANGHAE! YOU’RE SO CUTE!”

“ISN’T THAT ALEXANDER OPPA’S SISTER?!”

“DONGHO!!”

“SARANGHAE!!!”

“UNNI! WHERE’S XANDER OPPA?!”

Oh hell, he’s been spotted. “Dongho-ah…—“

“Come on, we gotta run,” He cut me off.

“But—“

“RUN!” He grabbed my wrist and started flying past the people trying to get away from the screaming crowd behind us.

“Where are we going?!” I asked.

“I don’t know!”

Girls of probably all ages screamed for their dear life as if we couldn’t hear them! I swear if this keeps up…luckily they all know I’m Xander’s sister. If they didn’t they’d probably mistaken me for his girlfriend.

“He gotta find somewhere to hide…” I heard him mumble. But where? We’re at the airport. It’s not like we could hide from security…but I am getting pretty tired of running.

“Dongho! There’s a room right there!” He looked at where I was pointing and ran us into there. With closing and locking the door, he sighed.

“They do that because they love you,” I blurted out. I felt his gaze even though I could barely see his face. The room is kind of dark; almost to the point where I can’t see my hands in front of my face.

“How are we going to get back…?” He asked, “Where are we anyway?”

I took out my phone to brighten up the room. All of a sudden we hear the screaming outside the door. Banging and ‘I love you’ s outside the door could be hear.

“Damn, now we’re never going to get out…” He swore. “Call hyung, please before we miss our flight.”

I dialed Eli’s number and it started to ring.

 

 

No one’s Pov

-Back at the waiting place-

 

I love you baby~ I miss you baby~ My life is incomplete, without you girl!

Eli immediately woke up from his little nap to answer his phone. There’s only one person who has that ringtone and whenever it rings, it must be important.

“Yeobo?” He asked. He pulled the phone away from his ear for a second because of the noise. “Hello, _____?”

“Eli…me and Dongho is in trouble,” He heard her voice say.

“Where are you?”

“W-we don’t know…I think it’s like a janitor closet or something,”

He stood up and looked around at the napping members, “I’ll get help for you. I can’t go out there. Do you know how many bad things they could do to me?”

She chuckled on the other side of the phone, “Eli, now’s not the time to be telling jokes arasso? Please help fast. I love you~”

“I love you too, bye.” He hung up and walked over to the manager who was talking to some of the guards. “Manager hyung, we got a problem.”

Right when Eli said the word ‘problem’, the manager’s smile disappeared.

“My girlfriend and Dongho are in a janitor’s closet somewhere and there’s a whole bunch of screaming fans outside the door.”

The guards looked at each other and immediately left the room.

“Hey, I’m back and I got the tickets~” Soohyun said as he came in smiling. “Wait, where’s Dongho and _____? We’re leaving soon…”

Eli sighed and sat down putting his hand to his head.

 

 

Dongho and ______ walked inside the room safely and let out a long sigh. ______ went to hug her boyfriend and telling him the whole story of what happened. Dongho on the other hand was used to it so it didn’t really faze him.

“Are we ready now?” Soohyun asked. Kibum stretched his arms out and stood up trying to wake up the sleeping Kevin. Kiseop nodded sleepily and Dongho just waved his hand in the air. “Wake up Xander~ you can sleep on the plane.”

He got up and rubbed his eyes. “Arasso…”

“We all know where we’re sitting right?” Manager asked.

“Ne…~” We all groaned.

This day has just been…exhausting…

 

Maybe the Philippines will be much…better?

 

Of course it will!!

 

----------------------------------------

 

I just wanna thank everyone for their help!! Now my next updates will be MUCH easier! Thank you readers! And special thanks to water_lilly , fishae , ariadna332 , Patzmelody01 , and roozethe!! If I’m missing anyone then I’m terribly sorry.Tell me and I’ll fix it ^____^

Comments are loved <3

THANKS FOR READING!!!