Breakfast! ~

All Because of You

Your POV

 

I SMELL PANCAKES~

 

I jumped in front of the kitchen door way and saw Hankyung put a stack of strawberry pancakes in front of a chair. I blushed when he didn't look away from me. I giggled at his funny yet cute looking face.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hangeng oppa." I said walking towards him. "Do you know who I am?"

"A-Annyeonghaseyo… Are you Leeteuk's girlfriend?" He asked with a slightly puzzled face.

"Hehe, no~ it was a misunderstanding! That jerk kissed me in front of the audience on purpose. It's was nothing really."

"So I'm a jerk now?" A seductive voice called behind me in my ear. I jumped back to see the shirtless leader. I quickly tried to turn away but he hugged me from behind, making my face turn beet red from his bare skin against my back. Hangeng just smiled. Dont smile! Help me! ~

"What do you want?"

"Why do you keep lying to my dongsaengs? There's nothing to hide between us. They deserve nothing but the truth."

He must want me to punch him in his hot milky-smooth chocolate abs… that’s supposed to be an insult I guess?

"Y-yah! You're the one that's lying! There's nothing between 'us'. Why should I be with someone like you anyway?"

"U-um mianhae ____-shii, I made these pancakes for you if you're hungry…" Hangeng stopped the argument. Leeteuk let me go and I ran behind the Chinese singer.

"Don't let him touch me. He's a bad man!" I told him. Leeteuk chuckled and flipped his hair.

"Okay, I'll go get dressed then I'm heading out. _____-ah, when you're finished you can go with me if you want."

I rolled my eyes letting him know that my answer is a no and plopped my little in the chair. Omo! They look so yummy! ~

Hangeng took a knife and fork to cut them for me. I looked up to his smile as he took a strawberry and shoved it in my face.

"Do you like strawberries?" He asked and fed me the strawberry. I feel like I'm a princess already. First, I get a decent room and now I'm being fed my favorite food by a hot singer. This is like a dream come true! I nodded to answer his question and then he sat down beside me and let me feed myself.

"Thank you oppa, these are delicious! I wouldn't mind having this kind of breakfast every day."

“Oh this? It was nothing really. Normally Ryeowook does the cooking and sometimes I do it. Would you like us to cook dinner too?”

“If that’s okay with you then sure.” After I was done the pancakes, I was so full. He took me into the living room where I can watch TV so he can catch up on his schedule. I turned it on and flipped through the channels until I saw SHINee’s Lucifer.

Oh my gosh! SHINee!! I love them!” I squealed in front of the TV. Kyuhyun comes out with a game remote in his hand and glares at the TV.

“Are you serious…” He says while examining my fan girl mode. “You know… there’s a bunch of other stuff to watch too. I recommend this channel the most.”

He took the remote and turned from SHINee to Super Junior’s new show. Wait, this looks extremely familiar…then I remembered!

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE IT! TURN IT KYUHYUN BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” I attempted to take the remote but failed.

“Why? My favorite part is coming up.” I turned my head to the TV and saw me on there. Leeteuk grabbed me and pulled me into a strong yet passionate kiss. I was surprised by his actions but kissed him back. Leeteuk smiled and then it went to commercial. My jaw dropped…

I turned to Kyuhyun who was now on the floor cracking up. Oh… he is going to get it.

“ARGH! You big dummy! I told you to turn it!” I said beating him up. Surely I wasn’t hurting him but at least I was taking time away from his gaming.

“HAHA! OH MY GOD! DID YOU S-SEE YOUR FACE?!” He said laughing harder.

I put on my puppy face and stood there with my fist near my mouth. He got up and stopped laughing for a bit.

“H-hey ____-ah… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to. It was a joke okay?”

I fake sniffled as he pulled me into a hug with my face buried into his chest. My face was beet red. “I’m sorry okay? I won’t do it again. Here, do you want to watch SHINee? I could just invite them over. It’s no problem to do so…”

“Really?”

“Mmhm. Who do you like best in SHINee? I’ll let you invite him over.”

“I like Onew.” He let me go and gave me Onew’s phone number.

“I’ll be in my room arasso? Let me know if he’s coming over.” I nodded and sat down on the couch. I chuckled a bit.

 

…I just found Kyuhyun’s weakness.

 

 

I skipped to my room hoping to find something to do. I stopped as I came across a turtle. AW! How cute!

“Oh there you are Ddang Ko Ma. I thought you ran away.” Yesung said picking up the turtle. “Of course you didn’t because turtles can’t run.”

 “Uh… Yesung oppa, is that your turtle?”

“Yeah~ isn’t it y? I don’t know what the gender is… and it’s pretty lame, but it’s still nice to have it, you know?”

“Oh that’s nice. Is anyone else home? It seems quieter than I thought.”

“Check the schedules on the wall.” He said while examining and taping the turtle’s shell.

I wobbled to the wall covered in papers. Surely, it basically said that everyone was gone except for Ryeowook, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Hangeng, and Eunhyuk. I didn’t meet the Jewel guy yet. I wonder where he could be.

I went back to the living room, looking to kill time. The couch is so comfy~ I could lay like this forever. I closed my eyes for two seconds and then dozed off.

 

-~-~--~-~--~-~--~--~---~-~--~-~-~--~(DREAM) -~-~--~-~--~-~--~--~---~-~--~-~--~-~--~--~--

 

“So Leeteuk, you’re telling us that you wouldn’t kiss a girl that you barely know.” The MC asked.

“I would actually.” He smiled. “It depends on the girl though. If she’s really pretty then yeah.”

“Have any of the members of U-Kiss kissed a girl that you barely know?”

“I did before. It was merely an accident.” Kibum laughed.

“Can we have a girl on the stage for the sake of these two handsome guys?”

All of a sudden I was thrown on air with U-Kiss and a couple of Super Junior members. Without hesitation, Leeteuk grabbed my waist and kissed me deeply. The crowd roared when we didn’t break up right away. I slowly released myself from his grip and smiled so it seemed like I didn’t want to rip his guts out even though I did.

“AH~ It looks like you too already know each other very well eh?” He MC says with shock. “She must be really pretty in Leeteuk’s eyes.”

After my heart slowed down a bit from the kiss, Kibum grabbed my wrist and fake-kissed me. Why couldn’t HE do that?! It kind of looked real but it was obviously fake. Leeteuk… feel my WRATH!

-~-~--~-~--~-~--~--~---~-~--~-~--~-~(END OF DREAM) -~-~--~-~--~-~--~--~---~-~--~-~--~-~--~--~

 

I blinked a few before opening my eyes from that nightmare. Why was I dreaming about last week... As soon as I opened my eyes, a face was so close to mine that our noses were touching.

“Good morning baby~” he sang. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get a better look at him. It was no one other than Sungmin, the King of Aigoo. “Have you had a good nap? I didn’t want to wake you but I was so bored and wanted to meet you in person!”

“…”

“Are you still sleepy? Are you hungry? What do you want to do?” I could tell he was excited since I’m staying with him now.

“Sungmin, get out of her face. She doesn’t want to be bothered if she just woke up.” I looked over to the princess of Super Junior. Kim Heechul.

“I-I’m sorry. I should have fallen asleep in my room.”

“Oh no, it’s okay!”

“What time is it~”

“Midnight!” Sungmin said with joy. WHAT?!

“SERIOUSLY!” I jumped up and he started to laugh.

“No, it’s already 6pm. An-“

Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani~

“Yoboseyo?”  I answered my phone.

“Hey! How come you didn’t answer the phone? I called about five times…”

I looked down at my phone and it said ‘twenty-three missed calls from: Xander’

“Yah! What do you want?”

“I was JUST checking on my sister. SORRY~ that I can’t know how she’s doing. I thought they might have you or something.”

“…”

“Hello?”

“…”

“____-ah?”

“….”

“…”

“I’m hanging up.”

“WAIT, DON’T HANG UP!”

“WELL TELL ME WHY YOU CALLED?!” I felt stares at me as I growled into the phone.

“What’s with you?”

“What kind of brother kicks his sister out of the house?!”

“It was for your own good~”

“You mean YOUR own good…”

“Hehe is that so? Are you okay though?”

Before I got a chance to yell at him again, Heechul walks over and takes the phone pressing the end call button.

“Mianhae, I have a headache.” He said before leaving. What’s the point of ending my call if he was going to leave the room?!

Sungmin looked at me with a cute and confused face. Aigoo! I just want to pinch oppa’s cheeks!!

“So what do you wanna do?” He asked me.

“Let’s go to the beach!” Ryeowook comes in the room. “It can just be the three of us unless Kyuhyun and the hyungs want to come.”

“Should we call Kibum?”

“Would he be able to come?”

“I don’t know let’s try to call.”

“Yeah, and Kangin is leaving this Saturday so it would be a good time to take him out before he’s off to the army.”

“I agree, let’s—“

“Whoa, wait a minute.” I finally got a chance to say. “I don’t even have a bathing suit… and if we go to the beach, I’m sure there will be people there~”

“Nah, we have our own private part of the beach where all the Idols go.” Sungmin said proudly.

“Let’s invite Henry and Zhoumi too~” Ryeowook sang. “This can be like a big going away party. Kangin is leaving and so is Hankyung.”

“Why is Hangeng leaving…?”

“You don’t know? He’s not in Super Junior anymore.”

“Then why is he here?”

Sungmin sighed, “Because he’s just visiting. He’s going back to China in two days and taking Heechul with him to his new place to treat him to some dumplings.”

Dumplings… that sounds yummy.

“So what does he do now?”

“He went solo in China. Now enough with the question~ I’ll take you out to buy a bathing suit. Can you please let oppa pick it out? I promise I won’t disappoint you~” He begged. I nodded slowly as he took my hand and dragged me to the door.

“Ryeowook, tell everyone to get ready and be there in an hour. I’ll call some people to set up the beach area for the party~”

I have no absolute idea of what just happened… but I think this is going to be a night to remember with the Super Junior oppas.