Moving with Super Junior

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

I woke up to a knock on the door. Without me saying it was alright to come in, my brother drags himself into the room. He sat on the bed and stared at me with lazy yet sleepy eyes.

“….”

“….”

“What do you want?” I asked him after 5 minutes of a starring contest.

“We can’t keep doing this. I’m dead tired of sleeping on the couch and I’m not myself if I don’t get enough sleep.” He said with his eyes closed.

“Why don’t you sleep in one of the other member’s room? Did you ask to sleep with Soohyun? His bed is kind of big.”

“BWOH?! HELL NO! EWW~”

“What about Eli oppa? Dongho? Kevin? Kibum? Kiseop?”

“Okay, first of all, I refuse to sleep with any of them. You can forget that. I just want my bed back.” He made a pouty face and crossed his arms.

Aigoo~ I love my big brother. “Then where am I going to sleep?” I asked curiously. “If you had your bed back then where am I going to go? I can’t just leave. I have school you know~”

“Touché… WAIT! Your oppa has a plan~” I watched him clap his hands and bounce on the bed like a baby. I thought he was tired and wasn’t himself lately…

“What?”

“You can stay at Super Junior’s house. It’s not too far from here so you can still get to your college. I heard one of their members moved out yesterday to live with his fiancé. Um, what’s his name again? Shindong hyung, that’s it.”

I stared at my foolish brother. Are you kidding me?

The last time I was with a Suju member, I was nearly killed because one of them kissed me on live television on purpose and the ELFs automatically took action. It was even in the paper!

‘Alexander’s sister goes overboard: caught kissing Super Junior’s leader, Leeteuk.’

“Ahem, if you didn’t notice, I hate them.”

“Aw~ I thought you loved Super Junior! I’ll give them a call right now to make sure you get that room!” He said jumping off the bed and left the room to get his phone.

“WAIT ALEXANDER! YOU PABO! GET YOUR—“

I stopped once I saw Eli standing there at the door. “Hey… you’re kind of noisy.” He said then yawned afterwards.

“I’m sorry oppa. Xander is being a butthole again.” He chuckled at my insult and sat down beside me.

It’s only been three weeks since I was living with U-Kiss. I managed to get close to Eli really quickly. He was like another brother to me. He helped me with everything since I was staying here. He even helped me more than Xander did.

“So why are you yelling anyway? Is something wrong?” He asked me.

I sighed, “Alexander wants his bedroom back but I have nowhere else to go. He suggested for me to stay at Super Junior’s house but I don’t trust them.”

“Oh… I can understand that. To be honest, I don’t want you to leave either. Even if you’re around the corner, I rather for you to say here.” I blushed and he smiled. “I’ll miss you _____.”

“I-I will miss you t-too.” I didn’t realize that by each second, our faces got closer. My heart was pounding against my chest as we were inches away. Is he going to kiss me? Is the hot Eli really going to kiss this ugly duckling?!

“OKAY! ~ They said you can stay- OH MY GOD…” Alexander said in English with shock at the scene.

Eli just chuckled and moved away. “It’s not what it looks like.”

“Yeah it wasn’t. Now tell me what they said.” I said looking down. My face was about six different shades of red and I was trying to hide it.

“The room is available. Hyung said he would clean the room for you can come pick you up in an hour.”

“So what do I do for an hour? My things are already packed from the other week that I moved here…”

“I don’t know. Say goodbye to the other members I guess.”

“Are they even awake?”

He plopped down on the bed and shrugged. “I think Kiseop is making breakfast. Check in their rooms.”

Well that helps… I got up and Eli followed me to go to Dongho’s room which just across the hall. I knocked twice but no answer. Eli got tired of waiting and opened the door seeing Dongho sleep.

“Should we wake him up?” I asked a little too loud.

“Get out… of my room… or I’ll kill you…” Dongho mumbled in his sleep. This kid…really.

So we left the teenage boy to sleep and thought to find Kibum. Before I got to knock, his door opened with him dressed up.

“Oh, good morning Kibum oppa. Where are you going this early?” I asked.

“I was on my way to go to my brother’s house. Do you need something?” He asked then looked at Eli who was leaning on the wall.

“Well sort of. You see, ____-ah is moving out today an-“

“Bwoh? Why?”

“Unfortunately, Alexander isn’t ‘himself’ lately because of the lack of sleep. I definitely do not want to share his one person bed with him so I’m moving out.” I explained.

“…Where?”

“Super Junior’s house. Oppa is picking me up in… *checks watch* in about thirty minutes.”

“Okay well I have to go. Can I have a hug? I’ll miss you~” I nodded and he opened his arms and gave me a bear hug. “Alright bye~ text me when you need something.” He said before leaving.

“Okay Eli oppa, where to next?”

“Let’s go to Soohyun. Then Kiseop and save Kevin for last.”

“Okay~” I skipped to Soohyun’s door and knocked. Once he said come in, I opened the door.

I wanted to talk to him… but he was reading a magazine… with a girl on it… …

“Yah~ put that crap away.” Eli said to Soohyun who didn’t even look up to see who was at the door. I blushed from how he reacted when he saw me starting at him with his eyes glued into the o.

“S-sorry… hehe that’s embarrassing… Why did you come in?”

“Because you said ‘come in’ pabo.” Eli said. “____-ah is moving out today and she wants to say goodbye.”

“Wae? You just moved here…” He said getting up. He hugged me tightly and didn’t let go.

“Yeah… I’ll miss you… but can you let go?” I struggled to say.

“Opps, mianhae~ Do you have to go?”

“Yes I do~ I won’t be far so you can just call or tex-“

I want nobody, nobody but you~ I want nobody, nobody bu-

“Yeboseyo?” I answered my phone. Hehe, isn’t my ringtone awesome?

(A/N – That really is my ringtone xD)

“Yeboseyo, ____-ah? I’m outside. Sorry for coming a bit earlier but I have a schedule soon so I wanted to come get you before I have to leave. Is that okay?”

“Sure, I’ll be there.” I said and hung up. “Eli oppa, a Suju member is outside waiting for me. I have to go.”

“Okay ____-ah. I’ll miss you~ Call me or text me everyday okay?” He said before leaning to give me a hug. He kissed my cheek and smiled. “Get going arasso? Don’t let him wait for you.”

I nodded and went back to Alexander’s room to get my bag. “Oppa, I’m leaving now.”

“AW~ I’LL MISS MY CUPCAKE~” He shouted and bear hugged me.

“SHUT UP!! ~” We heard Dongho yelled through the walls. Hehe, silly maknae~

“Try to stay quiet for them arasso? I’ll miss seeing you oppa~”

“Okay bye~” He waved and I made my way to the door.

I check to see who was picking me up through the window. There was a hot guy in the driver’s seat. I was pretty sure it was Yesung from his hair. Although, we never met in person, we spoke once before over the phone but it wasn’t anything big.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa.” I said as I opened the door. He smiled and patted the chair next to him for me to sit.

“How are you today? You look very nice.” He complimented me.

“I’m good and thank you.” After that, it was very awkward.

“….”

“….”

Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani~

(A/N – that also is my ringtone~)

“Yeboseyo?” I answered my phone.

“_____-AH~ WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME GOODBYE?! I’M SO HEARTBROKEN! I’LL MISS YOU~” Kevin cried over the phone. “ARE YOU TALKING TO _____? LET ME TALK TO HER!”

I pulled the phone away from my ear so I won’t go deaf. It was so loud that even Yesung could hear it. He just smirked and shook his head. “Is that your brother?” He asked.

“…no it’s Kevin. I think I heard Xander in the background though…”

“HEY ____-AH CAN YOU HEAR ME?!”

“YES I CAN NOW SHUSH!” I yelled into the phone.

“But why did you leave me~ I love you and you left me~”

“Aigoo~ I’m sorry Kevin but I have to go. I love you too arasso? Bye bye~” I said quickly and hung up immediately. “Mianhae…”

“It’s okay. I expect that from them.” I melted from his voice. So deep! I love it~ No wonder he’s my bias.

In about five minutes later, we arrived to the biggest house on the block. It made all the other houses look like ants. But YAY! My new home is huge~

Yesung oppa opened the door for me and took my bag too. “Come on. I’ll take you to your room and show you around.” He said. I got out and skipped to the door and waited for him with the key. Once the door was unlock and opened, I stepped inside and gawked at the place.

‘HOLY SHI-‘

“Yesung hyung! You’re back~” Ryeowook ran up to us. “Omo… I saw you in the paper last week! You’re Alexander’s little sister. Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Ryeowook and I’m your biggest fan.”

My eye twitched. He read the paper? Of course he did! Who didn’t read it! And why is he calling himself my biggest fan?!

Yesung nudged me and telling me to follow him. As we walked down a hallway to the right of the living room, we stopped at door number 4. I was assuming it was where I was going to be staying. He opened the door to a big room that had a king size bed in the middle. Almost immediately, I jumped on it.

“Yay! Big bed! Was this really prepared for me?” I said with excitement.

Ryeowook pushed passed Yesung and plopped on my bed beside me. “It was Teukie hyung’s idea for you to have it. Sungmin hyung picked out the blankets and sheets, and I added a teddy bear.”

I looked down at my pink covers that had cute fluffy bunnies on them. Then I picked up the teddy bear. It was also a bunny. Aigoo~ it’s so cute.

“Thank you oppa. I’ll name it fluffy.”

He smiled at me and got up. Yesung sat my bag near the dresser. “When you’re done unpacking, come out arasso? I’ll get Hankyung to make you breakfast.” He told me. Ryeowook hopped up and followed Yesung out of the room.

I don’t really have anything to unpack… I started putting my clothes in the dresser and took out a picture of me and Alexander from a few years ago. I smiled and put the frame on top of the dresser and resumed to put clothes away.

 

Done! Now I can eat the Chinese man’s breakfast!

I ran through the hallway and bumped into someone. I almost fell backward until he caught me. Phew!

 He looked me up and down before saying, “Whoa… you’re that chick that made out with hyung!” There, holding me, stood Super Junior’s cute maknae, Kyuhyun.

But…

…I didn’t make out with Teuk…

… and did he just call me chick?

“Yah… I have a name you know.”

“I don’t know your name, nor do I want to know.”

Aish… this guy… He’s so handsome, yet looks can be  SO deceiving. “You’re mean.” I pouted. He stuck his tongue out at me. I made a fist at him and started to stomp away.

“You’re cute, do you know that?” He called after me. When I turned to look at him, he had a smirk on his face then winked.

Omo! My cheeks feel warm all of a sudden~ I smiled and stuck my tongue back at him then skipped to the kitchen to have Hangeng’s breakfast.

 

 ------------------

 

A/N – How is it? I’m still kinda new to this so It’s not as good as others.

Thank you^^