Success!

All Because of You

Kylne's Pov

 

"So you two are at the SM Mega Mall right?" Melmer asked on the other line.

I sighed, "Yep, she's in the dressing room right now."

"Good...we sent Aki there so--"

"Why Aki?!"

"Because~ he was refusing not to. Good luck though. Make sure you get her something nice for her to wear like a pretty dress, heels, and get her hair and nails done."

"Do you know how much that will cost?!" He must be out of his mind!

"In case you haven't notice, I'm a singer~ I get paid for singing~"

"No wonder I like Meljohn more than you..." I mumbled.

He laughed, "I heard that! You know me and his personality is the same,"

"Whatever, just start setting up the backyard. And by the way, what does Eli look like? Is he cute? How tall is he? Is he funny?"

"Eh....I'm hanging up now, bye~~"

"No wait!--" He hung up... Well, that makes my life more easier...just send Aki here where he can talk our heads off...

 

Alexander's Pov

 

I took a step into the house of XLR8 and looked around. It's pretty nice compared to ours and maybe even better.

"Come this way. I'll show you the backyard." Meljohn said and waved his hand. When I looked out the window, my jaw dropped at the scenery. Kevin had already taken pictures of the sight and tweeted them. "What do you think?"

I smiled. "This is perfect,"

 

Kylne's Pov

 

"_____, are you done yet? I wanna see this dress because it's really pretty~" I said from the other dressing room. I'd have to try on dresses too so that she didn't have to ask why she's the only one getting dressed.

"Omo, that is cute~" She said....in Korean...

"What?"

"Opps, I said that's cute,"

"You should get that one,"

She checked herself in the mirror, "It's pretty cheap. Can I get this one?"

"Of course you can!"

"Okay, let's take these off and pay for the--"

"No, don't take it off~ we still need to get our hair and nails done!"

"Where exactly are we going after this...?"

I smiled sweetly to cover up the lie I was about to tell, "To the club silly!"

 

After we got our nails done, and hair done, my next plan wasn't to go straight to the club but home to trick her into going into the backyard. I can't wait to see what Eli looks like in person though!

We pulled up in front of my house and walked through the door. "I might take a while so make yourself at home. You can watch TV...go into the barkyard~ anything, okay?" She nodded and looked around.

I pretend to walk upstairs but when her back was turned, I ran out the front door and into the backyard where I saw Eli staring at the view with his back facing me. Out of nowhere, I felt a hand grab my ankle and yanked me down to the ground making me yelp but my mouth was being covered by a hand.

"Shhh....you're going to blow our cover!" Melmer said in a whisper. "Where is she?"

"In the house. I told her to look aroud and perhaps come out here,"

"Where's Aki?"

I half smiled, "I-I ditched him."

"That's great..." Meljohn mumbled to himself.

All of a sudden, we heard the back door open. We were hiding behind the shrubs so we couldn't exactly see what was going on. I peeked around the hedge and saw Eli holding a rose and ______'s shocked face.

"Wow, he's gorgeous~" I said by accident out loud.

"Shh!!" Meljohn and Melmer warned me again. I can't help it though! They are so cute~

 

Your Pov

 

When I took a step out into the backyard, there were rose petals everywhere. There was a table in the center of the yard and when I got closer, it read 'I'm sorry' in Korean and in English. When I looked up, I saw Eli with a rose in hand, smiling at me.

"Hey..." He said. "...I-I um...don't really know what to say?"

My face was probably the darkest shade of red. I started laughing when I realized I've been set up. "I'm going to kill Kylne..."

"She helped us get together right? Don't kill her~"

"Omo, but seriously~ I feel like crying,"

"I really am sorry. No girl is in my eyes but you. Maria is just an old friend you know? I hope you can understand that I don't want you getting hurt emotionally....or physically."

I stood there in silence.

"...And um...saranghae," And that sentence sealed it. I can't stay angry at him at all! I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Saranghae...what does saranghae mean?" I heard whispers from somewhere...

"Shh! Do you want us to get busted?" There are those whispers again...

I looked at Eli to see him smiling. "Okay guys, I think she knows that you're there..."

"It's Kylne's fault," Hey...I know that voice! "Sorry ______"

I looked at the two boys and Kylne and realized it was Melmer and Meljohn. "HI!!"

"Hey~" They said in unison.

"Oh my gosh, you're Eli? You're so handsome! ______ you're so lucky your boyfriend is hot!" Kylne squealed.

"Thanks...?"

"Okay, let's get some eat and go back home to sleep. The concert is going to drain all of our energy," Meljohn said.

"Wait, you're apart of a group performing with U-Kiss?" They looked at me with glares.

"Are we not that popular?"

"I don't know but we do have fans here."

"But how doesn't she know?"

"She's probably stuffed up with so much k-pop that p-pop doesn't even ring a bell,"

"Yeah I--"

"Just tell me what you guys are called?!" I got annoyed from their little back and forth conversation.

"She doesn't know our group name?" I turned around to see Aki with a snow cone in his hand. "I figured you guys came here AFTER you ditched me at the mall..."

Kylne smiled at her cousin and gave him a thumbs up.

"Bye the way, we are XLR8!"

"...that's cool..."

"I know right! Now get out of my house," Melmer pointed at the door. I wiped my finger across the cake and dabbed some on his nose.

"Goodbye XLR8. Good luck tomorrow~"

They waved back to us as we started walking back to the hotel together....

 

 

.....holding hands. <3

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

This chapter....difficult -.-

I just don't like it too much~ but it's an update right? It's going to lead me to the end which is less than ten chapters from now. And like I said, I JUST learned more about p-pop so...yeah >.<

COMMENTS

THANKS 4 READING!!!