Let's have some fun~

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

“So… what happened again? I still don’t get it.” Teukie umma said while driving. Sungmin sat in the front seat and just got telling him the whole story of yesterday. “How did she end up at the bar with you…--“

“I told you, she walked from U-Kiss’s house,” Sungmin said.

“But you both ended up in a hotel…. With only one room…”

“We didn’t do anything! Aish!”

I saw Teukie smile in his rear view mirror. Just to let everyone know, there’s a 74% chance that a car crash will happen. Leeteuk is a monster when it comes to driving. Thank heavens that we’re almost home.

“Umma, can I borrow your phone?” I asked sweetly.

“Of course you can my little round pie face with th—“ BEEP BEEP!!!!!

“GET OFF THE ROAD!!”

“DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?”

“AISH!!!”

Other drivers cursed and yelled at up. We didn’t crash… they’re just complaining about the way he drives. Well I got his phone now and that’s all I’m worried about now~

I went to his contacts and looked for and certain someone…. Annnd he doesn’t have it -.-

Now I gotta survive until we get home so I can charge my phone~

 

WE MADE IT!! Sungmin got out the and kissed the sidewalk. “I’m alive… I can’t believe it…”

Teukie rolled his eyes and took his phone back. My head still hurt like hell’s fire was flaming inside there. Oh, speaking of hell and fire, I should hurry and text him until it gets too late.

I went inside my room and plugged in my phone then went to my closet to get ready to take a shower. That’s odd… I had way more clothes then this. My tube tops, tang tops, and some of the really short shorts are missing… I’m the only girl in this house so where could my clothes be?

“Oppa!” I called out waiting for anyone of them to come in.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae stuck his head in the room.

“A lot of my clothes are missing…”

“Could they possibly be in the washing machines?”

“I highly doubt that. These are clothes that I barely even wear and now they’re gone…”

He scratched the back of his head. “I’m sorry, but that’s all I can really think of right now. I’ll ask around for you but we’re all guys in this house and we don’t really have any business wearing girl clothes.”

“Thank you, Hae oppa.” I bowed nicely as he left the room. Where are my clothes…?

I walked back to my bed and picked up my phone, searching for that someone again and pressed call.

Ring…. Ring…. Ring…--

Yoboseyo~”

“Hey~ Jae,”

“What do you want now?”

“Yah… I can’t call like you told me to?”

“I was joking babe, chill.”I rolled my eyes. “So what have you been up to?”

“In all honestly, I think something bad is going to happen to me,”

“Don’t think like that~ you’re a good girl and you know that.”

I smiled, “But I’m serious. I just got back from being picked up from a hotel because I was drinking last night.”

“You were drinking?”

“That’s what I said.”

“For what? You know my voice is way better than alcohol, you should’ve called me first.”

“My phone was dying last night and I was thinking about calling you all day today.”

“Aw~ now I feel loved. Thank you for thinking about me all this time. Aeru~”

“What?”

“I love you~”He said in English.

“Yeah… whatever. Anyway, how are your JYJ schedule treatin’ ya?”

“Eh… same as before. I’m going to America soon.”

“Omo really?”

“Yup…”

There was a small paused on the phone. “I’ll talk to you later Jaejoongie. I have to find out what happened to my clothes.”

“O-okay… I won’t even ask. Well bye, y goddess.”

“Hehe bye handsome devil.”

“Always Keep the Faith.” His last line was said before he hung up. I sighed. Let’s find my clothes, shall we?

 

I wonder if Kyuhyun is here. I didn’t speak to him since yesterday and I was told that he isn’t here right now. I skipped to the Holy Wall of Schedules and looked up who was where and who was home.

Kyuhyun has another interview.

Eunhyuk, Siwon, Leeteuk, and Sungmin just left for Star King.

Donghae is here…

Ryeowook is here…

Yesung is here…

Heechul is also at an interview.

And that’s it. Aigoo. Now I’m stuck with Mr. Desperate For a Family, Mr. Turtle Whisperer, and Mr. Too Cute For You.

What kind of fun could they have in stored for me?

 

Let’s have some fun~

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! I was excited to read the comments so I made this update~ it’s kinda short but it’s one of the fastest chapters I typed >.<

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!