What...just happened?

All Because of You

That is a picture of Boracay beach. Omg, I wish I was there >.<

BIG thanks to roozethe!!! you helped me so much ;D

 ------------------------------------------------

 

Your Pov

 

"AHHH!! HOME AT LAST!!!" I yelled and dropped my suitcase on the floor.

"...or hotel room at last...." Kibum muttered. "Is this where you and Yumi are staying?"

I stopped from jumping on the bed. "Uh...I don't know?"

"Alright, girls in here, guys in the other room." The manager said.

"But I wanna sleep with Eli~~~"

"And I wanna sleep with Alexander~~" Me and Yumi whined.

"Aigoo, arasso. Kibum and Kiseop with have this room. Kevin and Soohyun will have the one next door. Then you girls can have the ones across the hall."

I like that idea! Yumi and I stole glances at each other and we both ran to the rooms across the hall with our suitcases. Dongho laid across the bed and looked at me.

"Get out of my room, stupid. I saw you too much today and now I'm taking a break," He said with his evil tone.

"Nope! Your room is across the hall. Manager said so,"

He shrugged his shoulders and left the room with his bags. My eyes went straight to Eli and smiled.

"I can't sleep without you," I said and plopped on the bed.

"Neither can I." He said. "You wanna go to the beach after we unpack?"

"You know it!"

"Good. The beach here is amazing; It's called the Boracay. I think you'll love it."

I smiled. "Can we just go now? I don't feel like unpacking." He nodded and opened his suitcase in search of his swimming trunks. I did the same and started looking for my bathing suit.

When I pulled it out, I smiled warmly. This is the one Sungmin picked out for me...when I first met Yunho...and when I first moved with Super Junior...

"_____, you okay?" Eli asked.

"O-oh yeah." I looked at him and he was already dressed for the beach. "I'll get changed in the bathroom. Can you tell everyone that we're leaving?"

"Yeah," He said and left. I sighed from the memories of this bathing suit. Everything just went by so fast...

 

Kibum's Pov

 

"You know what's funny? I think I forgot my sun block in Korea..." I said.

"Here, use mine," Kiseop handed me his.

"Thanks~ I thought I'd be a goner~"

There was a knock on ther door and followed by the door opening by itself. Eli came in with a towel over his shoulder and his trunks on.

"Going to the beach too?" He asked.

"Yup, why are you?"

"Yeah, me and ______ were just going to let everyone know that we're going to be leaving so before you guys, tell manager and Alexander for me?"

"Sure...?" He smiled and left the room.

Kiseop chuckled to himself. "I guess we'll meeting them there then."

"Or...we could go to that bar that we went to last time with Soohyun and Alexander,"

"But we don't speak English or Tagalog...shoudn't we just go to the beach with the English speaking couple?"

He does have a point. I do speak some English but that's just enough to hold a conversation with someone. "Yeah, let's go to the beach,"

 

No one's Pov

 

"Oh hell..." Eli mumbled to himself. _____ and he had just gotten out of the elevator and into the lobby. "Baby, I forgot the room key...I'll be back before anyone else leaves."

"Okay, hurry okay?" She said and waited. ______ didn't cover herself with her towel. Instead of covering herself, she just wore her bathing suit top and bottoms with shorts and sandals. People walked passed her and smiled. 'Do I look like Xander or something...?' She thought to herself.

"______..." There was a voice that called her name. She looked around to see if it was any of the members but couldn't see anyone of them. When she turned to face the entrance of the hotel, she completely froze.

'Why....is he here??' She thought as she stared into the eyes of her ex-lover. Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun.

'Why....is she here?' He thought to himself. 'What is she wearing anyway?'

"Kyuhyun, come on." Yesung said to him but he didn't move from that position. The girl that he missed for so long is in front of him and obviously staying at the same hotel. He wanted to hug her, kiss her, tell her how much he was sorry...but that's too late. Don't forget that he has Hye Rim now...

Eli came out of the elevator and smiled at _____. Unfortunately, that smile went away when he saw Kyuhyun staring at her up and down.

"Ready?" He asked her without taking his eyes off of Suju's maknae. She nodded and grabbed his hand. The couple walked passed gamekyu without a word. Kyuhyun stood there upset and confused.

"...I see....you're doing fine..." He spoke with a trembling voice.

"Kyuhyun, come on~" Yesung whined.

Ryeowook walked over to Kyuhyun and patted him on the back. "Let's get some rest. I'm sure you're--"

"I want to go to the beach." He interrupted.

"W-what?"

"Boracay.... I want to go..." Yesung and Ryeowook looked at each other. What's gotten in to him...?

 

Your Pov

 

It was silent the whole way to the beach. That was the most awkward-EST moment in my life! Eli didn't say anything until we actually got there and even that was kinda weird.

"Omo I love the sand!" I said in English. I think it's better for me to speak it here when the members aren't around. "The water is breath taking too..."

"______!" Eli called me from the water. "Come here!"

I ran to him; dropping everything and ran into his arms. We splashed each other, we laughed so hard at people were staring, and we didn't care. It was being with him at the beach. Shortly after a while, Kiseop and Kibum came later but they stayed away from us. Who knows...

"I could stay like this forever..." He said. His arms hugged my waist and his head on my shoulder watching the sun go down on the horizon. I sigh on how much fun we just had.

"Ready to go back?" I nodded as he let me go and took my hand to walk back land to get our things and leave. "I'm glad I finally had time to take you out..."

"Yeah, this was really nice."

"I would've said stay longer but I have to get some rest for practice tomorrow. Kiseop said that you told him you wanted to dance with us tomorrow?"

"Yup, I just wanted to try. You know, I am a pretty good dancer myself~"

"I'm pretty sure you are," We walked into the hotel entrance to see that it wasn't as crowded as before.

"Oh my gosh, Eli oppa!" Some girl called from behind us. "I knew that was you! Hey, silly~"

"Maria, I didn't even recognize you!" He said a little too excitedly. He even hugged her in front of me! Who the heck is she?! "I forgot that you said you were Filipino. What are you doing down here?"

"You might think that this is a lie...but I really came because I wanted to see U-Kiss live! Hehe, I just got here two days ago!"

"Oh I just got here today," He didn't even introduce me to her! WTF!!

She smiled, "I can't believe I ran into you though! I'm a huge fan of U-Kiss, you know?"

"That's good. What's your favorite song?"

"Hmm, I'd have to say it's a tie between 'Not young' and 'without you'. I reply it on my ipod like so many times!" Oh my god, she sounds like a freaking cheerleader. "Oh my, I didn't even see you! You're Alexander's dongsaeng! Hi, I'm Maria."

"Annyeong..." I said not only in mumbled Korean, but informal. She spoke English which didn't surprise me but Eli still didn't even...UGH!

"Well we have to go now Maria, okay? We definitely have to hang out sometimes. Can I have your phone number?" Okay...that is SO disrespectful!

I took the room key out of his pocket and stomped towards the elevator. I pressed the up button repeatedly until it opened and inside I pressed 7.

How can he do that? Like right in front of my face? Are you serious right now? He might as well just screw her with me watching. Like WTF...

I got out the shower calmly and noticed that he was back. Instead of changing into pajamas, I got dressed into a spring dress and jacket.

"Where are you going...?" He had the nerves to ask me.

"Eli, you stood there in front of my face, without introducing me to that Maria girl. I never saw the girl and she looked like she was in love with you!"

"She wouldn't have acted like that if she knew we were going out."

"So you didn't tell her either now?"

"Hey, it's for your safety okay? I've known that girl ever since I lived in America. We went to school together and as long as I can remember, she's the queen of gossip. She'd tell everyone--the world about us and do you know what would happen if my fans were to find out about us?"

I stood there silently. I don't think I can be around this right now. I went over to grab my purse and left the room. We never had this kind of problem before but it's something that I need to walk away from.

"Hey _____, where are...you....going....?" Soohyun said and waved to me but I passed right by him.

It wasn't cold outside. It was more of a warm kind of feeling with a gently breeze that blew my damped hair in the wind.

"_____? That's not you is it...?" Someone said in a feminine voice. I turned to see who called me and I almost couldn't believe it. "It is you!"

"Klyne!!!!" I half yelped and hugged her. "It's been so long!"

"I know, hasn't it? Where are you going? What are you doing here in the Philippines?"

"I'm not exactly going anywhere now," I smiled and her. "Your hair got longer~"

"Yep, and you grew taller!"

"Nope~ It's the heels," I laughed and lift my foot.

"Oh my gosh, you should come to my house like right now if you're not going anywhere. Please?"

"Of course, let's go." I said and she giggled and locked her arm with mines like we used to do. Klyne's real name is Klyanne but her friends and family call her Kylne. I've known her from school a little while back; before I moved with Xander. Ah~ I just want to scream. This day is definitely a roller coaster ride...

"So what's wrong," She asked me. We sat in her room on the floor with the little coffee table in front of us. She poured us both tea and I took a sip before answering.

"What do you mean 'what's wrong'?"

She laughed to herself. "_____, I'm your bestfriend. Don't you think I can tell when you're upset even when you seem so happy?"

I had to admit, she's pretty good at that..."Well, me and my boyfriend got into a fight for the first time and I kinda left him..."

"Omo, what happened?"

"He saw this girl he knew and completely changed...then he gave me this story and I just couldn't take it anymore..."

"Aw, my poor _____~ I'm sure he didn't mean to change. I mean he's a guy too you know? Maybe leaving was kinda a good idea to give each other some space but you have to forgive him."

"Aigoo, you give such good advice to me,"

She smiled, "That's what I'm here for...So are you thinking about sleeping over? I have SO much to tell you."

"So do I~" I texted Xander saying that I will be staying over with Kylne for the night. He texted back saying ok so I was definitely staying here.

"I have pajamas for you okay?" I nodded. I found it strange that she didn't ask who my boyfriend was. She'd probably be so excited and tell me how luckly I am to have Eli. Too bad I won't be seeing him tomorrow though. I want to be with my BFF!

 

--------------------------------------------

 

90+ subscribers.....wow....is it that good? I mean I'm shocked...Thank you so much. Salamat po. Arigato. kamsamnida. Xie xie. Gracias!! That's all the 'thank you(s)' I know >.< But seriously... I'm so happy!! Now the question is for this chapter, should Eli be trusted and why?

And thank you roozethe again for all your help with these next couple of chapters!! ^^ *hugs*

THANKS FOR READING!

KEEP COMMENTING! :D