Finally...

All Because of You

No one's Pov

 

It was...a bad sight to see for ______. The guy she loved and promised to love just broke her heart. But for Eli, he was mentally stabbing himself in the back even though it wasn't his fault. He loves his girlfriend so much and he proved it by annoucing it to his fans.....but after doing so, it appears to ______ that he's cheating....

_______ stormed to the bed and grabbed a handful of Maria's golden brown hair. "You ....he's mines!" She yelled at her.

"AHH let go~~ it hurts!!" Maria's hands tried to fight off _____'s but she had a pretty good grip.

"How dare you touch somebody else's man?! You're a !" And with that ______ threw Maria onto the floor face first.

______ slapped the stalker girl several times while she was on the floor. Yells and screams could be heard outside the door. Eli was shocked and didn't fully adjust himself to what was happening before his eyes.

After ______ got tired of slapping...she started to punch Maria. In the face, in her chest.....yes this girl was insanely pissed. Eli finally took a deep breath and pulled his girlfriend off of his stalker who was still whining in pain.

"______! That's enough, stop." He said as he pulled her off. "I said that's enough--"

______ turned around to him and glared into his eyes with flames of fire increasing in her heart. She threw his hand off of her wrist and slapped him hard across his cheek, making it turn a bit red.

"What the hell is this?! Didn't you just tell your fans about us?! How could you do this to me?!" She started crying. "What do you want from me Eli....do you want me to leave...? Do you even love me...?"

He stood there shocked. 'It's not what it looks like...' He repeated in his head. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a sundress and put it on over top of her bikini. Then after a deep sigh, she walked out of the room crying.

'It's not what it looks like....'

 

Alexander's Pov

 

"Aw...I can't believe that the resturant kicked us out..." Dongho whined. "I had a taste for some--"

"Yah...stop complaining. It wasn't our fault that we might have fans everywhere we go..." Soohyun told our maknae.

As the elevator door stopped on our floor, we all were startled to see ______ in front of the door with tear stains on her cheeks and red eyes.

"______..." I stepped out of the elevator to try to see what's wrong with her but she just kept backing away from me..."______ what's wrong...tell me..."

Everyone else got out of the elevator looking worried at her too but as soon as everyone got out, she pushed past me and got in the elevator, closing the door.

"What's wrong with her?" Kevin asked and now everyone's gaze was upon me.

"...She didn't tell me..."

"So where's Eli hyung..."

Oh god...what did he do to my sister now....

 

Eli's Pov

 

Maria was on the floor crying and holding her nose.

"Ow..." She groaned. ______ is pretty strong...that slap didn't just leave a mark but it hurts. There was another knock on the door which cause me to jump at how loud it was.

Without looking through the peep hole, I opened the door and was pushed back for the second time. This time, it was more rough as if a guy pushed me.

"What did you do to my sister, huh?" Oh...great, Xander hyung..."Why is my sister crying..."

His eyes travelled to the floor near the bed and saw Maria's bleeding face on the floor. His eyes widened and gripped his hands on the collar of my shirt.

"You got three seconds..." He gritted through his teeth.

"She came onto me! I'm not lying!"

"You better not be,"

"Hyung, I swear on everything. I love your sister. Why would I do something like this to her? I love _____. I don't want anyone else but her hyung..."

He loosened up his grip on my collar.

"This girl means absolutely NOTHING to me compared to ______. Your sister has my heart; she has me completely. Hyung...I don't know how I can get her back...If I don't have her I just won't be able to live..."

He looked at me carefully. "...Remember what we talked about before her birthday?" He dug into his pocket and slipped something into my hand. "...Go get her,"

My eyes widened as I saw his smile. I hugged the life out of him.

"I'll take care of this girl. Go get her." He told me again.

"Thank you so much hyung," I said and ran out the door. When I got to the elevator I pressed the down button a thousand times. It didn't come fast enough so I took the stairs.

 

I was hoping she didn't go far. I was running pretty slow because I started to lose my breath. This girl...

 

No One's Pov

 

______'s crying began to stop. She couldn't run any further. Looking into the clean ocean, her legs grew weak and she fell on the white sand. So...is this the end? Where could she run to now? There's nowhere else to go...At leasr breaking up with Kyuhyun, she was able to run back to Eli...but who else is willing to hold her?

 

"______!!!" Eli yelled trying to look for her. "______!!!"

He knew she wouldn't go to her friend Kylne's house because she's not there and that would've been the first place he'd look. There was one place he hasn't thought of looking though. The beach maybe...?

 

When he got there, she was standing again, facing the ocean. The breeze felt good but the atmosphere felt dark and cold. She might not want to see him...but he's up for this challenge.

"______....." He started. She didn't look at him. "You know you can't run from me forever...when I said I love you...I meant it,"

She stayed quiet.

"Please say something..."

"Eli...you sure did hurt me for the second time...I might be a bit subborn but I'm confused," She spoke.

"She came onto me. I'm innocent. I would never even look at another girl knowing that I have you...you mean everything to me and I can't lose you again," He walked in front of her and looked her straight into the eyes. "Don't you trust me...? I just told the world I love you.. Why would I back out on the most perfect girl for me...?"

She smiled a bit and unknowingly wrapped her arms around him. "I do trust you and I do love you,"

"...I even looked forward into the future hoping to have kids someday. A daughter or son as beautiful as you...I look forward to having a family...and..." He dug into his pocket to grab the object that Alexander gave him.

"Eli..." Her eyes widened as she covered to see her lover getting on one knee.

"I know... it's a bit early...but I think I'd also see you...as my wife," The object, or shall we call it, the box he had in his hand was opened and presented to _____. Inside, it was revealled; the diamond ring he's been saving for.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSygj03YFakSnZBvmsb6pg

"______ Eusebio, standing here in front of me, the younger sister of my bestfriend, here in the Philippines on the beach, the love of my life........will you marry me?"

Those words made the Earth stop moving. Those words almost made ______ faint. Those words...the question...the diamond...the man on one knee...and then the young lady who has the answer.

Eli was sweating from the intensity when she didn't answer right away. She just couldn't let go of the shock...

"Um...please give me an answer before I die in this position..." He nervously laughed. ______ started to realize that she made him wait too long and it caused him anxiety.

"Y-yes...--I mean I do. I do. I'd love to marry you..." She said with a smile. Eli was relieved and got up to kiss her passionately on the lips, sealing the moment.

He proposed under the moonlight.....and she said I do...

 

 

-3 years later-

 

 Baby-Boys-Room1.jpg

 

"Wow...he's kicking a lot..." _____ said touching her belly. Her husband stood in back of her wrapping his arms gently around her waist with his head on top of hers.

"Did you think of a name?" He asked.

"Not yet~" They where standing in their new house in their completed nursery. "Do you think he'll like it, Eli?"

"He'll love it."

"You're a good dad,"

He kissed her cheek. "Thanks mom. I'm going to be the best dad for our son."

"I know you will," She said then paused for a minute. "...I'm hungry..."

"For what?"

"Everything~" He laughed at his wife's cravings. "Blame the baby,"

"Come on. I'll cook for you," He grabbed her hand and led her downstairs. The U-Kiss members were there in the living room chatting when they came down stairs. Alexander was holding his daughter while Yumi held her son. They...had twins.

"_____! How are you?" Yumi asked me.

"Hungry~" She whined.

"Hehe I would cook for you but my hands are full."

"Let uncle Kevin hold him~" Kevin said and got up. "Bae actually likes me. Akira doesn't like me too much,"

"Such cuties..." _____ said looking at Akira and Bae. "Eli said he would cook anyway so you're fine."

"Did you pick out a name yet?" Kiseop asked poking ______'s belly.

"Don't poke my son~ and no I haven't thought of a name yet,"

"Name it Dongho!" Dongho suggested. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Akira started crying and Alexander immediately took out a bottle. "Daddy's gotcha...Aigoo~"

"Oh god...I never imagined for him to have kids~"

"You're just jealous 'coz your baby isn't here yet."

"You're just jealous that I'm having one child and you had two twins that look insanely similar to each other," She laughed. "It'd be funny if you're hold Bae who's in girl clothes and Yumi holding Akira who's in boy clothes."

"Geez, tone down your hormones. I know which child is which,"

"You must have a death wish..." She grunted as she took a seat.

A wonderful husband, adorable niece and nephew, plenty of friends, a new house, supportive fans....could life get any better?

There was a knock at the door and ______ got up to answer it. When she opened it, she smiled.

"Hey Kyuhyun and Hye Rim,"

"Hey, hows the baby?" Hye Rim said and touched _____'s belly. "Aw~ Sungmin is bringing Donghae and Sunye later,"

"And I just got off the phone with Jaejoong hyung. He said he's bringing the whole TVXQ." Kyuhyun said and gave her a hug.

"Come on in and find a seat. It's going to be a bit crowded but it's totally fine." She said and let them in.

Last year, Kyuhyun and ______ made up and eventually became really good friends. TVXQ still keeps in touch with each other so that's great news and everyone seems like they're doing fine. A great happy ending in Korea....No more drama to go on for _____. She's happy to have Eli and a baby to take care of now. She's happy to take care of her new family.

 

--------------------------------

T H E  END

*claps* Whew....I just...finished...just like that..? Well first I want to say is: THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, THE SUBSCRIBING, THE COMMENTS, THE HELP!

 THANK YOU FOR READING ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!