Sungmin's fountain

All Because of You

Words in this color are in English^^

---------------------------------------

 

Sungmin’s Pov

 

I waited for her outside the house. It’s beautiful out. Nice and warm with a small breeze. The front door opened and _____ stepped out carefully, for she was in high heels that made her no taller than she was.

“Oppa, don’t you think that this dress is a little too short?” I checked her out and I thought it was fine. Yes the dress was short but I’m a guy. Anything that’s short on her is going to look perfect.

“No, you look beautiful,”

She blushed, “Really?”

“Always~ now come on.”

“We’re walking?”

“It’s not too far and it’s perfect weather to walk,”

“Okay~ whatever you say~”

 

Kyuhyun never took ____ out like this so she needs to experience it. I’m fine with the fact that she’s taken but I’m not okay that it’s the wrong person. The person she should be with is Eli…

We entered the restaurant and luckily, not many people were there. We were seated with a glass of water for me and soda for _____.

“Wow, this place is amazing~” She sang. “I’m not that hungry but if you want to order something then go ahead.”

“How about we just get icecream or brownies? A nice treat for both of us, unless you wanna share.”

“Hm…” She looked at the dessert menu. “Ooh let’s share a uh… I don’t know how to say this word…”

I took the menu and smiled at what she couldn’t pronounce, “I thought your Korean was good.”

“I’m better in English.”

“Okay, let me here it.”

She cleared and started, “I love you, Lee Sungmin~”

“But I know what that means. You gotta say stuff so I don’t understand.”

“Okay, try to repeat what I say and if you don’t then I’ll assume that you don’t understand: My favorite member in Super Junior is Yesung.”

“…”

“I thought so~” She went back to speaking Korean.

“It’s… confusing…but okay,”

“Hey, you wanted me to speak English~”

“I guess I….did….” My eyes were glued on the next two customers that came in. Short curly hair, tall and masculine…. The girl had a neat ponytail, and summer dress, and…. Never mind. No doubt that’s Kyuhyun and Wonder Girl’s Hye Rim. Is he dating her? I thought he told me he was going to get serious with _____ now. Why the hell is he with her?

The waitress was making her way back to our table. I quickly dug out enough money to pay for the drinks and a tip to put on the table then stood up and grabbed _____’s wrist; pulling her up to run out the restaurant’s back doors.

“Oppa, where are we going?!”

“To the fountains! I can’t wait to show you!”

“Y-yah! Let go of my wrist so we can walk~ I’m wearing heels, remember?” She whined. We stopped running and I let go of our wrist. “Why did we take the back door?”

“It’s quicker. I didn’t want to waste any time on getting there.” Damn Kyuhyun, now you got me lying to the poor girl. I thought he was with the guys. They took Kibum out to drink and Kyuhyun usual goes because the others get drunk easily except for Kibum and Ryeowook. If Kangin were here, that would be a different story.

“Are we almost there?”

“Yup,” I took her hand and led her down the gray sidewalks. Just past the pushes is where the fountain lays and that’s exactly where we’re passing now.

 

Her face was in awe, gazing at the huge water fountain. We were just in time too. The lights making the water sparkle and gleam. It’s not much, but this is where I like to go to play guitar because the sound of the fountain makes me feel calm.

“Do you like it?”

“I-I love it…” She smiled.

“Good, because this is going to be our spot now,”

“Our spot?”

“Yup. If you’re sad or feel lonely, you can some here and the fountain will make you feel better. Or you can come here with me when I’m not busy whenever you want to. As long as it’s just me and you. Nobody else is allowed to be here but us.”

She blushed and nodded. “I really like it here. Thank you for showing me.”

“You’re welcome, princess.”

“Princess? Aren’t I clumsy girl? Or messy or stupid?”

“You’ve been promoted in my heart as princess.”I held out my hand, “Come on, let’s take the long way home, arasso?”

“Okay~” She took my hand and we walked the opposite way of the beautiful water works.

 

Your Pov

 

Sungminnie oppa didn’t say too much on our long walk home. He didn’t say much every since we left the fountain. The longest conversation I had with him was telling him that my feet hurt and he denied my request for him to carry me and then one of my heels broke so he had no choice so now I’m on oppa’s back.

“I really appreciate this oppa.” I told him but he rolled his eyes. “You know, you have so many different types of personalities. You can be fierce at times, you’re always cute and cuddly, and everything else is mixed in those two categories.”

“Hn,” He grunted.

“Aish… yah, are you listening?”

“I can’t think, talk, or breathe with your weight on my back…”

“Minnie…”

“I’m just kidding princess.”

“If I’m princess then you have to be King.” I stated.

“Why not prince?”

“Because Donghae is prince.”

“Then you can’t be princess because that’s Heechul…” He said.

“I didn’t pick princess as my name… and Heechul his Heenim, Cinderella, and Princess.”

“Duh, I’m in Super Junior too.”

“I didn’t ask you what group you were in because I already knew.”

He chuckled, “Okay, you win. Just don’t fight with me anymore.”

“Muwhaha…”

“I love you~”

“Aw saranghae~”

We reached our destination! Thank the lord!

“____-ah, you can go in. I have to go to the bar and bring back some of the guys that probably drunk themselves stupid.” I laughed.

“Call me when you get there, or text me!” I waved and he smiled getting into his car. I walked up to the door and twisted the handle. Surprisingly, the door is unlocked… I remember locking it before we left…

 

Who’s here…?

 

----------------------------------------

 

<3