Fun with Kiseop Pt 2

All Because of You

Kiseop’s Pov

 

When we got home, the girl immediately ran into her room. I swear, she’s a piece of work. So much energy…but I’m used to it. Kevin, Kibum, Dongho… actually all of us are the same way. She must be—what you call—hyper…

“Oppa!” She called out. “Let’s put some music on and dance!”

Oh yeah… I forgot she was a dancer… “Arasso… I’ll turn on some music on the TV?”

She nodded and plopped on the couch. “Oh and if we listen to Super Junior, the only song I would dance to is ‘Miracle’.”

“Why? I thought your favorite song of theirs was ‘Why I like you’…”

“It is… but there’s a certain voice that I rather not hear.” She said in a dark type of tone. “I want to see you dance to ‘After School’s Because of you’.”

“I don’t really know the dance to that. And why a girl group?”

“Becauseee I said so,” She gave me a piece sign and winked. “Just pick any song and we’ll dance to it.”

Hmm… let’s see… “Rain’s Love song.”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. You did say any song, right?” I smiled at her pouty lips.

“Fine, put the song on… and I’m not taking my shirt off!”

“I didn’t ask you to,”

“But you’re a ert so you want me to,”

I put a hand to my forehead, “Nobody wants to see your -less chest _____…”

“YAH! Do you not see these lumps under my shirt?!” She pointed to her chest.

“Eh, now it looks like you’re making them poke out…besides, you’re not in my interest because my bestfriend is dating you and my other bestfriend is your brother.”

“And what if I… seduce you?”

I smirked, “Then… you’d be a and I’d snitch on you.”

“Aish… turn on the song already…” She grunted and stood up. I took my jacket off and threw it on the couch, leaving me in a black tank. Now that I think about it, Rain does pulls up his shirt in the dance so this girl will see my ‘abs’…

We listened to the song and waited for the signature dance part and she wanted to dance first so I stepped aside and watched her body wave.

Han sungan nae mome iksokhaetdeon ni soni nal mironae Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae~

She stopped to cover her face from embarrassment. “Omo~ I probably look stupid~”

“No, keep going. You’re doing great,” I laughed at her attempt to do it again but she just ended up bursting out with laughter. “O-okay mister ert. I’d like to see you try it.”

“Yeah, well at least mines would look better because I’m gonna show off some skin.”

“Oh please, it definitely won’t please me.” She took a seat on the floor. “Rain’s abs are yummy.”

“Ooh, I’m telling~”

“Shut up!”

I laughed, “Are you singing our song?”

“Grr… just dance! You’re about to miss the part…”

“Arasso, here I go…” I did my body wave and even lifted my shirt a bit and _____ was literally rolling on the floor while holding her stomach.

Han sungan nae mome iksokhaetdeon ni soni nal mironae Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae~

I stopped and sat on the floor trying to stop the embarrassment and turned the volume of the TV down. She sat up straight and looked at me smiling.

“Kiseop oppa, you’ve made my day completely…”

I pushed her scrawny little arm making her lose her balance and falling to the other direction. “I must admit that I had fun today with you. I never really had some brother and sister time with you before and I’m glad it happened today…”

“Aw Kiseopie~” She scooted next to me and gave me a hug. Out of nowhere, there was a knock on the door and we both looked at each other. I could from the look in her eye that she didn’t want to answer it, leaving me no choice but to get the door.

When I opened the door, not a single person was in sight. Whoever it was… left a teddy bear, a red rose, and a card. Hm… I wonder who it’s for…

“Oppa, who’s at the door? Is it Jaejoongie?” She called from the inside. I picked up the bear and the other two items and brought them inside.

“Looks like somebody came and dropped these off...”

“Who’s it for?” I checked the card and in big green letters in wrote: To Eli

“It must be from a fan…”

“Yeah, but who is it for?” She asked again.

I sighed. “It’s for Eli. You know you might have to reveal your relationship to the media no matter how scary it is…but it’s totally up you and Eli. I have no part in this,”

“W-what are you talking about…?”

 

Your Pov

 

I looked carefully at the singer. He looked down into his lap with a sad look on his face. So I asked again, “What do you mean?”

“It-it’s nothing ______.”

“Oppa, I see right through you. Just tell me. No one else is here but us…”

He sighed, “Um… my previous girlfriend has committed suicide… about six days after we told the world that we were together and that…..” He weakly smiled. “…we loved each other.”

This had to be a while ago, but I wanted to just cry. Kiseop oppa… that is so sad… I stayed quiet because it wasn’t right for me to talk at the time and it was pretty known that once you tell a part of the story, you gotta finish.

“She was a brilliant girl. With so much energy all the time… she kinda resembles you a lot from your personality. But, that day before she left this world, I told her that I’d protect her no matter what happens.”

I stayed quiet once again.

“You’ve probably guessed already that it was my fans that constantly bashed and it drove her towards killing herself…so in your situation, I’d just talk it over with Eli and don’t be afraid of the media or the fans.” He looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand. “U-Kiss will definitely protect you.”

It is kind of scary…but I’d hate to have girls all over my Eli…

 

Such a hard decision! I’ll talk it over with Eli tomorrow and see what Jaejoong thinks about it. I need advice and help!

 

-------------------------

 

Revealed the past of Kiseop~ (Ahem… even though I didn’t plan for that story to be even the brought up in the story.) But it brings more drama~

Thanks for reading! And keep commenting! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS <3   :D