Fun with Kiseop Pt 1

All Because of You

Your Pov

-a week later-

 

I’ve been officially living here for a week. All the members of U-Kiss are aware of me staying here and they welcomed me back very kindly. They understand the relationship I have with Eli and we were all able to catch up with each other.

No one knows about what Eli and I did that one night though… If Alexander found out, he would send me to a boarding school somewhere and have Eli shipped to America just to separate us.

“Guess what!” Xander jumped into the living and shouted. All of us gave him a blank expression, waiting for him to say his news. “So, I called the owner of the Mattress King and he said he’ll sell me a king sized bed for cheap!”

“…” The room was silent.

I blinked, “So…?”

“So~ I told him I’ll buy it if Yumi says that she’ll move in with us!”

“…And what did she say?”

“YES!” What? She said yes? B-but her nice apartment and the things that she has…and her puppy! It might make babies with Dongho’s puppy! Then we’ll have a swarm of white and brown puppies!

Dongho clapped, surprisingly. “Yay, now we get five star meals every day.”

“You’re only worried about her cooking’s?” Soohyun asked him.

“Hey, I like eating well every night. _____ noona’s food is okay but why does it seem like the food she makes Eli hyung taste better?”

“YAH! I make everybody’s food in the same pot, pan and on the same stove!”

“Blah, blah, blah. You’re so noisy.” He did the talking gesture with his hand which made me want to throw this kid out the window.

“Kevin, Eli, can you two come and help me pick it up?” Xander asked the two.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Why do they get to go with you?” I asked.

“Because we have Pops in Seoul tonight and we don’t want to be late for it.”

Soohyun checked his phone and stood up. “Are you ready Dongho?”

“Wait, ready for what? Where are you two going?” I asked. Why is everyone leaving?

“I’m taking Dongho to a baseball game~”

So… that means that:

Kevin, Eli, and Xander are going to pick up that stupid mattress that’s about 50 miles away and won’t be home till 1am in the morning.

Kibum is out doing business with Hyungjun…

Dongho and Soohyun are going to a baseball game….

Oh no….

Which leaves me with……Kiseop….

“And what are we suppose to do?!” I raised my voice. I am definitely not staying in this house alone with Kiseop. He might torture me.

Eli whispered into Xander’s ear and he nodded. They both reached into their pockets and pulled out their wallets, taking out a lot of money and handing it to me. “Here, you two go shopping.”

“W-what?!” We both said at the same time.

“Go out and take her shopping,” Alexander said. “She’s borrowing Yumi’s clothes since her clothes are at Suju’s place so why not get some new ones…”

Hm touché big brother…I can’t argue with that.

“Arasso,” I mumbled.

Kiseop chuckled and pulled me to my feet. “Let’s go, gingerbread.”

I got up and was literally dragged out the house. Ohh boy…

 

-At the Mall-

 

“OMO! I wanna go to that store~” I pointed at the entrance of Victoria’s Secret.

“Forget it.” He said and kept walking.

“YAH! GET YOUR BACK HERE!”

“BE QUIET! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN’T BE SEEN IN PUBLIC?!”

“THEN COME IN HERE! NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAY!”

“I REFUSE TO! NOW SHUT UP!”

“YAH!”

“AISH!” He walked towards the store with me and I just smiled. “Get whatever the hell you need and let’s get outta here…” He mumbled.

“Aw… is Mr. Cranky Pants mad because he doesn’t like bras and ?” I poked his arm.

“Who said I didn’t like them?”

“Ew you ert. So you do like them?”

“_____.... I swear….” He gritted through his teeth.

Hehe, Kiseop oppa is so much fun. We argued the whole way here in fact. He’s actually not this type of person. I just like to piss him off because I love arguing with him.

“Why are we in here…?” He asked for the fifth time.

“I need some underwear and bras. Ooh, and I really love their yoga pants here.” I said while going through the different kinds of pants.

“Why can’t you just pick a pair and pay for them so we can leave?”

I giggled, “Silly oppa, how would I know which one’s my size?” He groaned and folded his arms. “I like these ones. Let’s get them and we can go arasso?”

 He nodded and pushed me towards the counter, earning a glare from yours truly. After I paid, for them and we finally walked out of the store, Kiseop didn’t talk to me.

“Oppa, why won’t you say anything~” He turned his head the other way and totally ignored me! Aw, he’s still mad. “Oppa~”

“Aish, what do you want?”

“Saranghae~” I made a heart with my hands and his smile started to form.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. “I love you too little sis…”

 

The last store we went to was this music store that sold a lot of k-pop things. Shirts with logos on them, CDs, and… everything you’d find in a music store.

“Kyaaa…..TVXQ’s CD… there’s one more left….” I said while picking up the case. “I’m buying it.”

“But you already have one…”

“Duh… I’m buying another.”

“But why?”

I smiled, “Because my other one didn’t come with a booklet.”

He rolled his eyes and picked up a U-Kiss CD case. “Buy our CD and increase our sales.”

“Eh… I’m more of a Cassie than a Kiss Me…”

“Bwoh? Does Xander hyung know about this?”

“Yup,” I said proudly. “Actually, I’m more of a Eli-Kiss fan.”

“There’s no such thing.”

“Really?” He nodded. “Well thanks to me, now there is.”

“You’re really unbelievable…” He said and left me to purchase the CDs.

I want SHINee’s new CD too…and F.T. Island’s…and B2ST… and SS501… I WANT THEM ALL~

“Oppa, is Hyungjun oppa coming over tonight?” I asked, walking over to him.

“I don’t know. Kibum might be staying over there tonight.” He said. “Oh and guess who’s coming back to Korea to visit?”

I blinked, “Hangeng?” He was the first person I thought of.

“No, JYJ is.”

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I gotta call Jae when I get home~

“How do you know?”

“Dongho said he read it on the internet. Something like that.”

I smiled when he handed the bag with my CDs in it.

“Okay, let’s go. You have plenty of clothes now and it’s getting really late. I don’t even think Soohyun and Dongho are home yet.”

I smacked my head. Now I have to be alone in the house with him…? I wonder how that’s going to go…..

 

------------------

 

Annyeong! This chapter is very random and different from the last because I just got finished watching U-Kiss’s MV for Shut Up and I just get Kiseop biased whenever I see it. So I’m making two none depressing chapters of Kiseop and pretty soon, JYJ is coming back ;D

Thanks for reading! <3