HaeYeWook^^

All Because of You

Me and Donghae oppa sat on the couch watching music videos together. Sorry, Sorry was on and we just leaned on the arms of the couch while listening.

“I miss Kangin oppa and Hangeng oppa,” I sighed.

“What about Kibum?”

“I never met him before,”

The next song that came on was Wonder Girls – Two different tears. It seemed like Donghae was more alert now. Hmm is he a fan? ~

“Gave me two different tears, after all these years; There’s a joy, there’s a pain, like sunshine and rain so I hate you~ so I love you~ so I hate you~ so I love you~” This is the English version so out of us two, I’m the only one who understands it.

“They’re so pretty. I’m jealous~” I said.

“Yes she is.” I glared at him. His face never moved away from that television.

“I said they.”

“What?”

“I said they’re so pretty.”

“Oh yeah… she is…”

I looked at him carefully. “Are you saying a specific member or all of them?”

“What if I was?”

“Then I wanna know! I’m going to find out sooner or later so you might as—“

“Okay shh…” He smiled so warmly and glanced at me. “It’s Sunye. She’s like… perfect.”

“Ohh really~” He looks so happy just bringing her up. AW! Fishy’s gonna get a wife and kids after all. “To be honest with you… when I didn’t know Super Junior and only had basic internet information about you guys, I thought Eunhae was real.”

B-bwoh?!”

Hehe, the look on his face… “Yep, I thought you and Eunhyukie oppa was an item.”

“N-no you’re lying! Y-you know I-I—“

“Say no more Hae. I already knew how much you wanted to get married and be a father. When I learned that about you, I was like ‘AWWW’. I think you and Sunye would look so cute together. Complete perfection.” I said that last part in English but I’m guess he knew what I said because he’s blushing.

“O-oh thanks…”

“I’m still a Eunhae shipper though.”

“Yeah, keep dreaming then.”

“I will.”

“Okay then.”

“I’m gonna write a Eunhae fanfic too and make it rated.”

“Have fun with that.”

I giggled at his ‘willing’ ness. But I wasn’t joking about him and Sunye being a cute couple. They look adorable together. Although I must say, Sunye is a pretty tough cookie. Trust me, she’s not that easy.

“I’m looking forward to this Saturday though,” His smile went from ear to ear. “I get to see her and hopefully I can work my princely charms.”

“You’re seeing her?”

“Well it’s at Come to Play…”

“Can I come?”

“Heh, no~”

“AW! Why not?! Who’s gonna be there?”

“It’s a show stupid. Wonder Girls, Me, Leeteuk hyung, uh… Shindong hyung, Heechul hyung, Kyuhyun and that’s it.”

“Wow… and I can’t go? My boyfriend is going to be there.”

“And my future wife is going to be there.”

“Donghae…”

“Call me oppa.”

“I’m not allowed to any more. You’re married, remember?”

“Yah… call me oppa now…”

“No,”

He climbed on top of me and put his lips close up to my ear and whispered, “You’re not gonna say it?”

I smirked, “No,”

“I would if I were you.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I could do things.”

“You wouldn’t do things to your brother’s girl now would you?”

He stopped for a second and moved away and I started to laugh. Stupid fishy~

“____-ah, you really are something else.” He pinched my cheek and we went back to watching music videos.

 

-about thirty minutes later-

 

I sat in my room thinking if I should talk to Eli. I think he’d hate me for even disagreeing with him. This wasn’t supposed to happen. He could be right or I could be right but I like Kyuhyun a lot so it’s difficult but we both can’t be right. Aigoo~

“____-ah, can you babysit for me.” Yesung came in…. without knocking.

“Why won’t you knock first? I could’ve been completely .”

“Then that would be a sight to see.” My eyes sent daggers through his chest. “So can you do it?”

“I’m not good with kids~”

He chuckled, “Not kids, my turtle, DdangKoMa. I gotta run out to the store to get it a more suitable cage.”

“…Why can’t it just stay in its old cage until you get back?”

“……..I didn’t think about that….” He smiled. “But can I leave him and the cage in here?”

“Um…sure?”

“Okay! Thank you~ I’ll be right back.”

-3 minutes later-

He put the cage on the night stand next to my bed.

“…Where is it?”

“He blends in. Isn’t that cool?”

“Yesung oppa…”

“Yes?”

“Hurry up and go then come back.”

“Hehe okay. Thanks,” He said giving me the piece sign then walking out.

I looked at the turtle cage and examined it. It looks like there’s nothing wrong with this cage. Why would he need to buy a new one? He already spent a fortune on the turtle itself. I stared at the turtle and my first thought was: Wow this is freaking boring….

 

 -an hour later-

 

I stood in the kitchen, thinking about cooking for the members when they get home. I know they must be tired and hungry after a fully schedule and then come home to practice some more. Well at least that’s what U-Kiss does. Xander and Kevin got really sick one time from no sleep. Poor boys, I hope I can whip up something yummy for them. But what should I make?

“Whatcha doin’? ~” Ryeowook said while leaning on the counter next to me.

“I wanna make something really yummy for the members so they can feel better. Do you think they would like Dak-galbi?”

“That sounds good. Do you know how to make it?”

“Not really…” He smiled.

“You’re so cute~ how about I’ll walk you through it as you cook?”

“Really? That would be so helpful~”

“Great, let’s get started.”

 

In the process of making the dish, it smelled so good. Ryeowook is really helpful towards me and is a good oppa.

“Uh-oh~ don’t make it too spicy~” He said and worked my arms to put the spices in. Dak-galbi is a spicy stirred-fried chicken dish and is absolutely delicious. “They may be men that would eat anything but we need to bring the spicy to combine with the flavor of the chicken bits and vegetables, do you understand?”

I nodded as we continued with teamwork to create one of my favorite spicy dishes of all times.

 

TAH-DAH!

 

 

And just in time, they start to arrive. Bon appétit! Let’s eat!

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Hola readers! In this chapter, I tried to bring more Donghae, Yesung, and Ryeowook to the chapter. The picture I used for this chapter was found after I wrote this and I thought it was so cute~ and ironic to find it^^

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!! <3